Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ok so this is my first blog so lets build a house.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Samiam

Samiam

First off I work with a plumbing company and we are finishing up a huge house. If I thought about it a long time ago I would have pics from the very start, so you are going to have to make do with what I have available.

Somethings you need to know.

This house has been under construction for almost 2 years, it is going to be home to a doctor who is married to another doctor. So this is a really nice house. It is 6 and a half bath pulls over 1,000,000 BTU on natural gas, and it's address is #8, yes #8 the house across the street is #2. So yeah not many houses in this neighborhood. Speaking of neighborhoods, this is a gated community that is located inside another gated community. So they can keep those upper-middle class ruffians off their lawns!

*edit*

*Added master bed and bath, fireplace in main room and shots of neighborhood and back yard.*

Lets take a tour.

Click to view front and main entrance

Spoiler:

Click to view kitchen and main dinning.

Spoiler:

The main dinning

Spoiler:

Click for, garage and bathroom next to garage.

Spoiler:

Click for guest master bath

Spoiler:

Click for second floor,

Spoiler:

Click for second floor bedrooms.

Spoiler:

Click for master bed and bath.

Spoiler:

Click for shots of neighborhood

Spoiler:

Well I hope you enjoyed the tour of this new home! I'll be sure to try to catch another house from the ground up so you can see plumbing in action!

Last edited by Samiam on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am; edited 4 times in total

Share this post on: reddit

Jonny

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 am by Jonny

Wow, it looks really nice! Also, down with the middle upper class! *waves pitchfork*

Hollyღ

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 am by Hollyღ

That's a beautiful house you worked in, I'd kill for one as nice. *Adds torches to Jonny's pitchfork* Can't wait to see more pics!

Packie

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 am by Packie

Nice house, but I'll save my molotov cocktails for big oppressive international CEO's and such, if you don't mind

Packie

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am by Packie

how much does it cost to include the Mexicans?

Samiam

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 am by Samiam

Depends

Hollyღ

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:49 pm by Hollyღ

That's so cool! Plumbing's cooler then I previously thought. Can't wait to see more!
(Does this make your part Crocoduck, part Mario?)

Samiam

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 am by Samiam

It could.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum