Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
Moltenfield
Tuomey
Samiam
Gorgro
Tacoline
Packie
Jonny
Bowen
Katls
Travelcube
D-Munny
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
Hollyღ
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Katls

Katls

Hey Bowen, what has your mother said about MLP:FIM?
EDIT: Man, I've been haveing a lot of close calls with my parents.
But I might be converting S170. I doubt I'll be able to do so with XIV.

977Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, apart from asking my brother how to tell if someone is a furry and details on what exactly a furry is, she seems to have forgotten it. Yes. My mother thinks if you watch MLP you seem to automatically become a furry.
Man, that was awkward to overhear. And hilarious.

I think the whole "I may try it" was a way to stop me from going on some sort of blood crazed furry sex fueled rampage, or some sort of other, rational, expected side effect of ponies. Y'know, like all the other bronies do.

978Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

It's official. I am totally attracted to ponies.

NSFW (Prolly)

Spoiler:

Since I already enjoy furry artwork (Not real furries, only the drawings) its not really that much of a stretch. Plus, I've gotten to know all the characters, so I know their personallity and stuff.

@Bowen: Its rather unfourtunate that you posted that right above this...

Last edited by Top Hat Zebra on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

979Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Katls

Katls

Well, I've finnally told my parents. I was tired of haveing to hide it. It was acward comeing out, but I sub-concously threw meself into a situation where I had to say it.
I actaully enjoyed my dad's jokeing about my masculintiy. It was funny that it didn't affect me and I knew he was being harmless.
So, now I no longer have to wait for my parents to be elsewhere to watch the episodes. I don't have to hide anything. I won't make my parents supisous about me.
MY CHAINS ARE BROKEN!

980Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Good for you.

That wont work with my dad, though. He would probably react more like Bowen's mother.

981Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Bowen

Bowen

People can like what they like. Doesn't bother me.
But 'tis unfair to assume that MLP, or any other form of media will make all who watch it sexually attracted to the characters.
True, some people may.
Not all.
Assuming all Bronies are furries is like assuming that all people who like Lord of The Rings want to get it on with a big ol' burning eye.
And I, uh, dunno about you, but I don't. And I LOVE Lord of the Rings.

And speaking of ironic placements of posts, my mother just HAD to walk past as I scrolled through those pictures. And yes, of COURSE it was the AJ/RD shipping picture.

982Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hahahahahaha. Sorry about that. I did warn you though. That was the mild stuff. That one with Fluttershy is actually censored by that paper.

Intrestingly (Not really) those are all from the same guy who did that Molestia image. He's not the other guy though. You know, with the.... uh...... Weird goal.

EDIT: Shipping?

Last edited by Top Hat Zebra on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

983Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Eh, she's been more freaked out. No harm done. Except maybe later I'll get an "It's okay to be a furry but I wish you'd just say so" speech.
Really though, I do some strange shit.
On Friday, for example, she saw me wander past clutching:
Several knives.
Many large plastic bags.
Rope.
Kindling and a box of matches.
Now, that's a worrying combo, I'll admit. And yes, my excuse "I need these as tools to disembowel a giant banana and make a suit out of it" was...Poor, at best. Despite being true.
Once more, My friends and I are strange.
If she can get over things like that, she can get over me being a Brony.

984Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I.... I dont even know how to respond to that.

985Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah, neither did anyone else who found out suddenly.

986Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Did it work? DO YOU HAVE A BANANA SUIT!?!?!?!

987Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yes. Yes I do. It needs some work, and I wont be wearing it (or maybe I will. who knows?). This was all done for a friend. I'll post some pictures when I get some.

988Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Seriously though..... Shipping? Is that an Austrailian term? No offence, Im just wondering. I've never heard that before.

989Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Shipping? Australian?
NOPE!
Shipping is basically just slang for romantic pairing.
So If Applejack was "shipped" with Rainbow Dash it means they were romantically paired.

990Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh, ok.

Im not so certain there was any romance there...

991Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum