Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

In your dreams...[]

+19
visionsofamber
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Taiju
Skittle (:
SQUIGGLES
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
Travelcube
Samiam
Bowen
Hollyღ
Packie
Jonny
Gorgro
Ziggles
Tuomey
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You, sir, win The Game. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

77In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Damn it!! Three weeks since the last time I lost!!

78In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon May 23, 2011 8:46 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

What, The Game? []

79In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Damn it!

80In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon May 23, 2011 1:52 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I will truly have won if you now dream about The Game. []

81In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Packie

Packie

I had quite a nice dream this night, although I don't remember anything about it except for two things:

-Kissing a cute girl
-fighting Chuck Norris

not bad

82In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You guys...so for some reason, Rare was at my house last night (in my dreams), because she was visiting in Pittsburgh for a while...and we mostly just sat around playing video games...

...I'm on to you, beecat...invading my privacy...Beeception...[]

83In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:35 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:I had a dream about me riding a moose while cutting the head-off some clown and random creepy civilian with Altair's sword
I know this is really old bro but... Altair did not kill civilians...
My recurring dreams are coming back lately. All of them are stressful.

84In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Samiam

Samiam

The only reoccurring dreams I been having are about my house fire. Just over and over again, that is all I been dreaming about it fire.

85In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Mine are the usual. Lost and alone, can't find my family, one or more of my family is dead, naked for no discernible reason, need to find something but can't remember/find it... and the trapped in a labyrinth with a scary person, of course.
Do you guys get the one where Matt Damon and his partner from Dogma tries to drive a spike through your brain?

86In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

all the time...[]

87In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Mine are the usual. Lost and alone, can't find my family, one or more of my family is dead, naked for no discernible reason, need to find something but can't remember/find it... and the trapped in a labyrinth with a scary person, of course.
Do you guys get the one where Matt Damon and his partner from Dogma tries to drive a spike through your brain?

It got really cloudy outside after I read this. I think I heard evil laughter too.

88In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

My dreams normally involve me doing what people would consider dangerous (most of the time it feels like I am in a videogame), but I always had fun. There are times where it seems like a nightmare, but somehow it ends up with me killing whatever is causing the dark things. Otherwise...not a single reoccurring dream

89In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I have recurring dreams in which I am beating the shit out of people, becoming more and more violent until they die.
The weird thing? I don't think they're responding.

Man, this morning I had one of the most fucked up dream experiences.
I kept trying to wake myself up in the dream and then I eventually did and I realised I had been awake for like three hours.
I had been stuck in a dream.
Just... fuck.

90In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

I had some pretty cool dreams, I think. But I can't remember them. I fell back asleep like three times since my alarm went off.
One of my recurring dreams that is okay involves Harry Potter. It's me, Harry and Hermione and we skip Hogwarts to go to Olive Garden. Then we decide to get burritos so we head towards the radio tower but Snape is all like 'WTF what are you doing'.
Oh I remember my dream! I was hanging out with the Commander from Manly Guys Doing Manly Things. We fought these two meatheads and then a giant Chicken and its bassist.(One time I had a dream I was with Brock from Venture Brothers.) Recurring theme much?

91In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That is so awesome.

92In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

had a nightmare for the first time in a long time.
i'm leading a group of elementary kids through an arachnid exhibit. for some reason the teachers go to talk with the manager and i follow them, leaving the kids in a large room with many aquariums that are sealed. except for a large exhibit in the center which looks like a swimming pool, so one of the kids jump in. we see this and start freaking out. the manager grabs a flask of antivenom and i run into the room to get the kid out.
the kid walks out not quite understanding so i explain that there is a venomous opilionid aka harvestmen aka daddy long leg (those things with loooong spindly legs and one bobbing circular body.) in the pool because it likes the water. well since it isnt aggressive the pool has a shallow end for ppl to see the thing more clearly.
the thing climbs out and begins chasing the kid down. i manage to get the kid out a door so then the thig jumps on me and bites me.

but none of that makes sense because harvestmen have no venom glands and are scavengers. they hate water, and that is a terrible cage idea.

93In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 am

Bowen

Bowen

Sounds rough. Nightmares don't have to make sense. That's what makes many of them so terrifying. Especially when you know that it makes no sense but it keeps on going.
Speaking of spiders and sleeping, last time I had a few friends over for the night, we woke up to find half a dozen spiders roaming the shed.
Did I mention we're all aracnnphobic?

94In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 am

Packie

Packie

and yet you manage to live in australia how?

95In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 am

Bowen

Bowen

I think it's that I DO live in Australia that I have arachnophobia. Elsewhere, spiders are....Unpleasant.
Over here it's:
"Oh gods, you were bitten!? Oh? Only a Redback? Well, they're relatively (this is the key word in the statement) harmless. Only agony for a few hours. Possible death, if you're real unlucky."
Yes, most of our "Relatively" harmless spiders still pack enough punch to mess you up fairly badly.
And of course, in Australia, it's hot..... So we swim. Know what else does? Godamn Funnel Webs. They lurk underwater like spider hell Ninjas.
Oh yes, and apparently boots are a good shape for nests, so they might move in there.
And they can run. Fast. Even for spider. And are aggressive as hell. Most spiders may well leave you alone, if you do the same. Funnel webs? Often they charge (complete with battle poses. Yes, our spiders sometimes pose before sprints and strikes, just so you KNOW your shit is dead) with no reason.

And this is why we fear.

Last edited by Bowen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

96In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

yeah we learned about those species in my spider class. i learned also that if you get bitten by a tick that sometimes it can cause paralysis and lead to death.
on another note, the harvestmen arent spiders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiliones
spoiled because its a picture of a harvestman
Spoiler:
well i cant get it to show up but the link is there

97In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

I'm not really afraid of spiders. I used to be, after learning about trap door spiders(D:) but there are a lot worse species out there. Can't get freaked out about all of them. Ditto snakes.
I'm not afraid of mice either, which would be a real bitch because my house is crawling with them. What am I afraid of?... Heights, I guess. Just because depression tends to equal suicidal thoughts which equals a small urge to throw myself off any ledge presented to me. I can fight it consciously though, so I like climbing trees still.

98In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I used to dream to go visit Australia, then I discovered spiders.

99In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Do the same kind of murderous creatures live in New Zealand as well? Because that's always seemed like a cool place to go as long you can avoid the balrogs.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

100In your dreams...[] - Page 4 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You know, you can just surf in Ireland.
Freezing, but you can do it.
Just putting that out there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum