Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

In your dreams...[]

+19
visionsofamber
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Taiju
Skittle (:
SQUIGGLES
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
Travelcube
Samiam
Bowen
Hollyღ
Packie
Jonny
Gorgro
Ziggles
Tuomey
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1In your dreams...[] Empty In your dreams...[] Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Guys, I had the most awesome dream last night! We were all hanging out at Driscoll's house I KID YOU NOT. I don't remember much of what happened anymore, but we met all the wild animals he adopted (including a white bear cub, a black bear cub, some squirrels, owls, and several cats, which aren't wild, but whatever). But yeah, it was pretty awesome.

Also, Bill Gates was doing a presentation in MS-DOS in one of the bedrooms of my house....that was unrelated, I think.

So ITT: Awesome dreams you have had. This is serious business. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

2In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i have alot of difficulty remembering dreams.
i hada dream when i was a kid (i remember b/c i kinda focused on the dream for a while to try and remember it) after i heard the fairy tale of rumplestiltskin, for some reason i associated it with puppets on strings.
anyway rumplestiltskin was controlling my family members and some close friends using puppet strings. i dont think they attacked me but i think i was scared to i ran.
have u ever noticed that in running dreams you cant see very well, its like you're running with your eyes half closed. i woke up after that tho...
yup weird. XD

3In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

My dreams are really, really fucked up.

4In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Oh christ where to begin.

I suppose that dream where it started off with me dying, having a bit of an afterlife, resurrection and whatnot.. I kinda forget.

5In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Can't remember any of my really epic ones. One that freaked me out when I was smaller was kind of like a Ben Stiller film(I remember thinking about Ben Stiller in said dream). I walked story after story up this really tall skyscraper, twisting and turning, knowing I had to get to the top, dreading confronting whatever was up there. Parts of the hallways/stairways were decorated like playplaces for small children with lots of basic shapes and bright colors, all faded and stained. When I got to the top I found a man in a top hat and cape that looked a lot like The Penguin. I think I had worked out that I was dreaming at this point, and had him fly away out the window. As he did so, his cape billowed and he was just an extremely realistic, deformed skeleton. There were some old organs hanging outside his bones, but something had eaten away his flesh. After witnessing this, I turned to run back down the stairs and only made it two floors before I heard high, bubbly laughter that had a cruel ring to it. In them middle of an abandoned playground, I was confronted by two yellow-costumed, well-endowed airheads who were doing acrobatic tricks while jeering and cackling at me. I recognized them as the duo from DC Comics called Double Trouble... and then I sat down on my dream-floor, closed my eyes, and screamed 'WAKE UP'. Then I opened my eyes in real life. It was weird, but not that awesome.

6In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:44 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Double Trouble, eh? []

7In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:44 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I've had two nightmares about a silhouette with a deep voice in my house. The first one was me in bed and him talking to me. I can't remember what he said, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't about the price of tea in China. The second dream started off with something to do with Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, but ended up with a story of a dead baker, then I open up the hall closet which is pitch black, and I heard the silhouette guy (Still can't remember what he said though) Then he presses his lips against mine, pushes me down, and I wake up.

What the hell is going on in my dreams guys?

8In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:55 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I hardly ever remember my dreams, but there are some unsettling ones that I do remember, I've had several dreams about being repeatedly killed by this girl I liked right after said girl started going out with someone else. Haunting...

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

9In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I had a dream the other night where I kept getting trapped upside down by my ankle through my a combination of my own clumsiness and traps.
It wasn't so much fun.

10In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

One time I had a dream that there was a family of alien/spectre creatures living in my house, and they wanted us OUT. It was like something out of Torchwood. We freaked out about it for a while, but eventually were like 'whatever' and just started going places in groups. In the last part of the dream, we were making dinner and heard a scream. We sighed and went to the bathroom, where my mom was curled up in the shower with a lizard-like shadow rolling over the walls. We cursed it out and it fled, then told mom to hurry the hell up because the fish was almost done.

11In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:41 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I once dreamed I was sent to do some mission or something, and I don't remember what happened, but I ended up with the MythBusters on this submarine piece that was floating in the arctic ocean while a snow storm raged around us. The MythBusters were just swimming in and out of the ocean, and then I received a call saying to go to the city, so me and the MB held on to the submarine piece as it flew through the sky at ridiculous speed and bringing us to a city. There, I was put in charge of a parade and we were dancing to the song "Thriller" without dancing the "Thriller" dance. We then turned a street corner and I woke up.

Told ya my dreams are fucked up.

12In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

As a kid I had recurring dreams of being stuck on a bridge in the middle of London in the middle of the night with a bus coming at me from one end and at the other end the bridge would start to fall down.

Except, in the dream, I was about 15.
(Oh and I think it wasn't a real bridge.)

13In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I had a dream that all people were judged not by the colour of their avatars, but by the content of their RP characters...[]

14In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I been having trippy-ass dreams lately that are basically various chopped up flashbacks to London.
Bitch be trippin' tube trains.

15In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

the "rumplestiltskin" character has returned a few times in my dreams. usually around similar circumstances.

question!
according to Jung, in our unconscious minds there are 3 parts to our personality
the anima, animus, and the shadow. although it was originaly thought that males have the anima and females have the animus, its now thought that we have both.
the anima is how our subconscious veiws women.
the animus is how we veiw men.
these serve as guides in our dreams, they also change over time as we change.
the shadow however, is our repressed self. things you dont want to admit, or dont want to remember. you can see these entities in your dreams sometimes
shadow
anima
archtypes

16In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Never, ever look at my shadow.

17In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Packie

Packie

it be funny if Jonny's shadow would turn out to be all flowers and happy toughts

18In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:33 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Dude, guys, I went so many levels deep last night, I made Leo look like a wuss.

In your dreams...[] Jt_strut
Pictured: Me last night

I'll try to hit the main points, since most of them are already fading like the One Ring inscription. This might or might not be in dream chronological order:

(1) We were all part of some secret spy hacker organization, only hacking meant physically going through internet tunnels. I don't remember much of the plot (except random roller coaster ride near a cliff), although I do remember dropping in briefly on 2me, but not too long, so that they wouldn't be able to use me to hack him. I mean, we were shot at a couple times, and it was intense.

(2) Also did some spy stuff at my old elementary/junior high school/church (all same building). Was crazy cool, because we had all this technology. Thing I remember most was probably that we had this VR technology which would let us go into a separate VR dimension or something (btw, anyone remember the show VR Troopers? Awesome show). Most of that is fuzzy at that point.

(3) Somehow, I was going to karate (was wearing uniform, etc.), but not really, because when I got inside the dojang, it was really outside, and my karate instructor was yelling at me as I was getting ready to join the army. I was suddenly in camo gear, and wondering where to go and what to do and why I was joining the army...but yeah.

(4) Also, at one point, I wandered into this strange barn-like area with weird mutated cows...really bizarre, because I had to walk across them...no clue.

(5) Uh, also at one point the VR returned, and my supervisor at work was there for some reason. There was a documentary type thing playing somewhere that explained how the VR worked, and...uh....yeah, not really sure what the plot of that was.

(6) Somewhere in there was something about a book series I remembered really liking. Well, it was a book and its sequel, which may or may not have been out...I was holding the first book in the series at one point, or looking at it, and remembering how great it was. Might have been influenced by last night's episode of House, wherein Dr. House has to save the life of one of his favourite authors.

(7) Invented yet another dream girlfriend from another dream that my dream self remembered having but that now I think about it I probably just invented for the dream...but yeah, so I realized I was in a dream, and that I was revisiting a dream, but it was somehow still real. Anyway, I had gone back into the dream, sort of like going back into the past, so that I could give her my phone number before we had to say good bye at the end of summer. Dude, guys, it takes a lot for me to feel actual emotion, but this was heart-wrenching, and I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say that we exchanged numbers (except her phone plan had so few minutes and so many restrictions that at the time she couldn't call me to confirm she had the right number), and then she dove into the water (did I mention she was sorta half-aquatic?). I followed her, but was intercepted by an underwater volleyball game, or something...apparently my VR equipment would allow me to go into the VR dimension and not need to breathe underwater...pretty cool, but I was still so broken up about having to leave her that I walked away from the game and sat down at my computer, where I played the music she gave me from the band where she was the lead singer. Sounded awesome, sorta like a combo between Paramore and Fireflight. Didn't invent a name during the dream, but apparently the girl at the drive through recognized the band, so it was pretty cool.

(8, 9, ...?) Uh...so I woke up with that horrible feeling of loss, and after I got back to sleep, I had a couple more dream sequences...really fuzzy now. I think more of the VR stuff, and possibly just random trying to get back to my previous dream.

So yeah...eventful night. Wish I could remember more of it. Oh well.

Oh, btw, the girl looked sorta like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite, but not really. Maybe also slightly like Ariadne from Inception? Most of my dream characters are amalgamations. []

19In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:15 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Packie wrote:it be funny if Jonny's shadow would turn out to be all flowers and happy thoughts

THEY'RE ON TO ME!

20In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Can't believe it's taken this long for me to do this...good thing I've been reminding myself all day...

So when I first got in the shower this morning, I couldn't remember anything I'd just dreamed. Then I thought about it for a while, and slowly it began to come back to me. I think I only remembered the last part, if there is such a thing in dream time, but here we go:

Background information: shortly before going to bed last night, I was on ModNation Racers, and I sent a message to one of my PSN friends who I hadn't seen playing in a while, asking if he still played.

In dream, I was back to that point in time, and I saw him then log onto the game. I was still just about to log off for the night, but then he sent me a cryptic PSN message that just said "519." To my dream self, this meant some kind of code about setting up a game, where 5 stood for casual match, 1 stood for...something, and 9 stood for UK. Of course my friend lives in the States, but dream logic. Also, you can't play people in Europe over PSN in that game due to licensing issues or whatnot, so I then realized that it wouldn't work, and the code should be "511." Again, dream logic. But even so, I couldn't stick around to race, since I needed to get to bed.

Nonetheless, I spent a lot of dream time racing around in the track editor, working on a track I'd finished and published that night, even though I knew it'd been published and knew that I was dreaming and not really doing any work. At this point, the memories are very vague, but all the same, it was a bit of a disappointment as far as dreams go.

Btw, I think this thread might be good for dream logging. I hear it helps with memory and can also teach you to control your dreams better by recognizing when you're dreaming. I could just spin a top and see if it stops spinning, but this might work too. []

21In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:40 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

22In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hrm...dunno if I want to post insights into my closely-guarded psyche on a site like that...you all at least know I'm not crazy...right, guys? []

23In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

No crazier than I am.
...Not helpful, is it?
Perhaps on summer time or on the weekends I could make more of an effort to log my dreams, but I'm getting up late for school as it is most days.

24In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:24 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Nobody is crazier than me.

NOBODY.

25In your dreams...[] Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

So...all I can remember from last night is a brief sequence...Dr. McCoy docking with a spaceship and realizing he's on the set of TNG, and seemingly recalling it from history, even though it's after his time...and me yelling at the TV that the series just committed a factual blunder...[]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum