Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

In your dreams...[]

+19
visionsofamber
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Taiju
Skittle (:
SQUIGGLES
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
Travelcube
Samiam
Bowen
Hollyღ
Packie
Jonny
Gorgro
Ziggles
Tuomey
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I had a dream where I solicited a prostitute and then we went to the arcade.

252In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I have stopped punching walls in my sleep.
I have not yet stopped murderising in my dreams.

253In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Did I tell you guys about my Mythbusters dream? Adam and Jamie were there. They were transporting some materials on this big train on a track that overlooked a large storeroom that was lit with big lamps. Down in the storeroom there was a gymnastics troupe practicing for their mermaid routine that would later occur in the lake(they turned into mermaids for this). The train began to rock dangerously and eventually ground to a halt. I went up front to see if I could help them and they were like "This train needs to be serviced." Adam was like "Oh hi" and smiled at me, and I asked Jamie if he knew what the matter was, he said he had had this problem with a train before and had taken it in to be fixed. I must have looked disappointed because he was like "I'd really like to pet your bunny, but I don't fix everything I have"(meaning he didn't want to disappoint me, but sounding really dirty). Then we both giggled.
Weird dream.

254In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:04 am

Lady Stardust wrote:Did I tell you guys about my Mythbusters dream? Adam and Jamie were there. They were transporting some materials on this big train on a track that overlooked a large storeroom that was lit with big lamps. Down in the storeroom there was a gymnastics troupe practicing for their mermaid routine that would later occur in the lake(they turned into mermaids for this). The train began to rock dangerously and eventually ground to a halt. I went up front to see if I could help them and they were like "This train needs to be serviced." Adam was like "Oh hi" and smiled at me, and I asked Jamie if he knew what the matter was, he said he had had this problem with a train before and had taken it in to be fixed. I must have looked disappointed because he was like "I'd really like to pet your bunny, but I don't fix everything I have"(meaning he didn't want to disappoint me, but sounding really dirty). Then we both giggled.
Weird dream.

^^ (Your imagination is great for manufacturing that last quote XD)

I had a Mythbusters dream a while back too! I vaguely remember many haystacks on a deserted airstrip (maybe the Alameda one they use :3) and a smiling Grant Imahara

Otherwise, last night I had a freaky dream :S I was being held captive at a mansion owned by a guy called I.M. Meen (from the Youtube Cartoons :S) with two of my brother's friends. We escaped out of the main gates (somehow :S) and then ended up in a snowy village (kind of like that one in Harry Potter, Hogsmeade, but it could've been well-placed in The Hobbit film ) We took refuge in a pub, and tried to disguise ourselves by pulling hoods over our heads and by sitting with a large table of Old Eastern European Women (this confused me too.) But he somehow managed to find us (details!) and capture us again. It then flashed straight to us in a plane and then us parachuting back into his Mansion grounds (or was his intention - we actually landed on a massive satellite array that conveniently happened to be there, much to his dismay).

I then woke up more confused than usual :S (A picture of IM Meen below)

Spoiler:

255In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:26 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Aw Ziggy why do you always have the best dreams? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

256In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:48 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I had a MythBuster dream, I posted it on the earlier pages of this thread.

Guys.

Guys is this a sign

Guys why do we have Mythbuster dreams

257In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 am

visionsofamber

visionsofamber

Flashback to high school, we're graduating, and we're on a cloud, thing, and there's skies everywhere.

We've all gotten our diplomas, and everyone suddenly starts diving off the cliff, and somehow it felt right because they all felt that they were going to waste the rest of their lives.

It was rather tempting, to be honest. I think my subconciousness is trying to tell me something.

Sorry, I'm probably a narcissist. :/

258In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:55 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

^Creepy. I have suicide dreams also, but they are nightmares. It is my biggest fear.
@Mythbusters: I spend a lot of time watching Mythbusters because Mythbusters rocks. Also, seven seasons on Netflix. Who could resist?

259In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 am

Katls

Katls

My favoret part of watching Mythbusters is watching it with my Dad. He doesn't really have the interest for that anymore, saddly. So I don't watch Mythbusters very much nowadays.

260In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri May 10, 2013 1:58 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

So, today I dreamed that I was sentenced to the death penalty in Quebec, even though we don't have the death penalty, and that the Government said they were going to kill me in a week, without imprisonning me beforehand. Well, instead of trying to escape, I stuck around in Quebec, and when it was the morning of the day that I was going to be killed and the police came to pick me up, I suddenly realized I could've ran away down to Michigan to live with Rare and Taco. I woke up begore getting killed.

Rare and Taco, let's promise that if shit ever hits the fan in one of our countries, we'll move and live with the other. Ok?

261In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Hey the police are chasing me and trying to kill me and can I sleep on your couch?

262In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'd tell the border patrol that I'm going to go live in another state and I'd also leave pamphlets of that other state all over my house.

THE PERFECT PLAN

NO ONE WILL EVER SUSPECT ME OF BEING IN MICHIGAN

UNLESS THEY READ THIS

FUCK

263In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri May 10, 2013 10:53 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Sure, but the police are after me to-RUN RUN THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE FUCKING RUN

264In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri May 10, 2013 10:55 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

They're after me too, but that's mostly because of my vigilantism. Apparently, there's a law against breaking into somebody's house and beating the shit out of them even though you're pretty sure, like 78% sure, that they're a mob boss or something.

265In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri May 10, 2013 2:54 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

guys..... RCMP think I'm a terrorist........

266In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:37 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

So last night I had the most awesome dream ever.

So it was rare, taco, me and chuck and we were on a sort of island coming out of a I don't know where place. Anyway we finally met and started to look around the island when we found a citty that looked like a mix of Québec and las vegas. So we then were derping around in the street, restaurent and stuff when all of the sudden we met another Rare. Our started to freak out suddently she and taco transformed in tetris form made out of toothpaste with angry then ran away. So me and chuck asked the real rare where was taco and she said to look over the right. The real taco was running around poking people with a plastic fork.

Then I woke up and said to myself: no more vodka before bed.

267In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Last night I dreamt I was going out with this guy, but when we got to smooching I spent the whole time worrying I was having unprotected sex and going to get venereal disease.

I need better dreams, you guys.

268In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:51 am

Taiju

Taiju

I dreamt my PS3 was working again. I woke up and had a sad.

269In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:29 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

We ALL need better dreams, you guys.

270In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Last night I had a dream I had to sign health insurance papers.
Even my dreams are average.

271In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Guys, I dreamed that I was moving around a lot while trying to sleep in my dream

Then I woke up and found out I moved a lot in my dream of moving a lot while sleeping.

No, I am not kidding.

272In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:19 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

God damn it my brain getting cleverer at making me think I'm not in dreams when I ask myself "am I in a dream?" in a dream.
Fuck you brain and your weirdly emotional dreams

There was this one part when I was helping the mass-murderer escape from an ogre noodle factory which I thought was weird at first but I think ogre noodles are a real thing and we were attacked by this big combat team and someone threw knives to me but they weren't knives they were just really sharp leaves and I was like "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" and she was like "Sasha watch out" and then I turned around there's some spry old Asian lady in combat gear and she goes "watch out for Chau, Chau's gonna tell you guys are down here" see we were at the bottom of a chasm and the reinforcements of theirs were at the top so she starts running up the mountain path and goes into this place and I'm chasing her this whole time
Turns out to be a funhouse and she runs into a room labelled "Chau For You" or something
And she stops in front of this little section with all these doors
and seven of the doors open

And out runs seven little dwarf sized Chaus all in combat gear

And i start picking them all up and squishing them in my arms
But some run away behind me
And I chase them into the next room and it's a dead end and the last three Chaus are here and there's a big deadly crooked mallet laying on the ground like REALLY BIG and then anyway I picked it up smooshed the Chaus

Anyway I wanted to share this so I can read it and remember it later
Future Sasha, it started on the bus and then she turned into an iPad

273In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Now that I think about it
That is the second time that bitch threw me knives that were just leaves

God I can't even find people I like in my dreams

274In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES wrote:Future Sasha, it started on the bus and then she turned into an iPad
fuck you past sasha
god damn it

275In your dreams...[] - Page 11 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:55 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

I had the weirdest dreams.
Fairly sure I'm bisexual now.
I was auditioning for a musical, and they were interviewing us in groups of three. There was the cutest girl in my group, with jet black hair and a shirt that had the names of all her favourite bands on it. I said I liked her shirt and thought she was cool. She hugged me and cried and then we almost kissed, but then the judges for the musical thing called us back.

Then I woke up, fell asleep again, and ended up somewhere in Germany. I got lost in this shopping complex, and I speak some German but it came out as English every time and Germans aren't very good at English. Then I had to deliver some secret package in a black suitcase, and just as I'm about to open the suitcase to see what's inside, my stupid cat wakes me up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum