Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

In your dreams...[]

+19
visionsofamber
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Taiju
Skittle (:
SQUIGGLES
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
Travelcube
Samiam
Bowen
Hollyღ
Packie
Jonny
Gorgro
Ziggles
Tuomey
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

126In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Your mind: "Hmm. Im feeling a bit peckish. Better create a giant half chicken half pumpkin monster that uses its evil featherd vines to penetrate my face."

127In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

whenever something like that happens in my dreams, the next thing that happens is me kicking its ass (mostly).
on a more serious note:
I haven't had a nightmare in at least 5 years or so (I think)

128In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

My latest nightmare was some sort of Left 4 Dead-esque nightmare with David Mitchell in it for some reason.

129In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Last night I made out with an army chick, then suddenly got my ass kicked by her army ranger wing mother.
She (the mother) later apologised to me because apparently she thought I was someone else or being aggressive or something.
The apology did not un-break my arm.

Also I spoke to a Goddess.
I don't remember the conversation, which is a shame, since I don't meet Goddesses all that often.

130In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Was she hot? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

131In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:58 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Who? The Goddess, Badass Army Mom or the army chick I made out with?

132In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

....yes. []

133In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Heh.
Goddess: no idea. Don't remember. Probably not a good idea to try it on with her, regardless.
Badass Army Mom: bit old for me.
Army Chick: yes.

134In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Which army? The Hobo Republican Army? []

135In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Irish army.

136In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Nice...[]

137In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I would have went for the Goddess. Whats the worst that could happen?

In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Spontaneous_self_combustion_by_torvenius

138In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Katls

Katls

That is one HOT chick.

139In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I had a dream the other night that I was trying to do something, and I was so close, but the pattern kept shifting and if I could just get this part down I could do the rest.
It made me late because I couldn't hear my father yelling at me to get up.

140In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:53 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

i had a dream that my house that i'm living now with my parents, was actually a mansion, and we only lived in or had explored about 25% of it. there was a group of ppl at my house for some reason, some sort of religious group i think. and i started exploring the rest of the house. i thought to myself that if a cleaned up the house, we could spread out more.
then there were these blue hornets who were killing stinging and killing beetles.
yeah i have no idea.

141In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I had a dream where I was somehow in a school gym, and, in a corner of the room, there was some sort of machine that allowed me to change some things of the past. I had the ability to change the name I had received at birth (I didn't, though) and I was about to watch some scenes of me at one year old when suddenly the plot transformed itself into some really strange Simpsons episode that I can't exactly describe.

Also, at some point, I noticed that some ghosts from the Super Mario games were following behind me, so I countered them by facing them and walking backwards. They started to insult me, I found it hilarious.

142In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I had a dream last night where my brother called me a faggot at a rock concert.

Yeah, me neither.

143In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

What did you call him back? []

144In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I had a dream where one of my friend ask me if I wanted to come with him in the bathroom so we can both shave our legs.

The f*ck is this....

145In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 am

Packie

Packie

the only thing I remember from my dream of last night is me being upset because someone messed up my barometer

146In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I had a dream once where I was driving, noticed I was shirtless and almost crashed trying to put my shirt back on. I then woke up to find I actually was shirtless. And cold. I did not go to sleep this way, but somehow I managed to end up like that without my brain registering any of it.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

147In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Last night, and some of today, I had a dream about zombies.

I was some sort of salesmen, or doctor, or something, in a real small town. I don't remember very well what led up to this, but it ended up with me getting murdered by some local gangsters (Like every small town has.)

Anyway, after that, I changed perspective to someone else. I did some stuff (Again, can't remember what) and ended up meeting this woman. She was some sort of small-fry, petty criminal, and I was taking her to the sheriff's station. I opened one of the cells, and threw her in. I closed the cell door, but this big black guy jumped up from the back of the cell and started trying to talk to me.

We had this long discussion about how he had nearly gone crazy because of the infected people banging on his cell door. He said they had finally left when he was really quite for a long time.

SO, we kept talking for a while, then simething happened and some zombies were comning. So I jumped into one of the cells next to them, and put my feet against the door and my back against the wall. (The door was a single sheet of metal except for the top and bottom, which were bars.)The infected started pounding against the other cell, that had the woman and the black guy, actually denting the metal, but they hadn't noticed me yet.

This went on for quite some time, until, for some reason, the group of zombies started to thin out. I don't know what happened to them, I couldn't see. Then, when there were only two of them left, we came out and killed them with blunt objects. I sort of got bit, but it didn't break the skin, so I assume I am ok.

I didn't do it any justice here. It was a surprisingly tense dream. And unfortuanatly vivid.

148In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:00 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I woke up this morning with just the ghost of a song my friend's cousin sang while we were over at his house during RAG week.
(Raise And Give, you sick bastards.)

It was weird.

149In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:33 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

i hate it when you get a dream that sounds like it should continue into an epic story, BUT YOU CANT REMEMBER IT so the story never gets finished.

150In your dreams...[] - Page 6 Empty Re: In your dreams...[] Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 am

Samiam

Samiam

I've been dreaming mostly of my house recently

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum