Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literature for excited Thespians & wise/all-knowing people!

+15
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
JT_the_Ninja
someguy3657
Tuomey
Travelcube
D-Munny
Angua
Jonny
Messernacht
Hollyღ
Dog Breath
Tacoline
Katls
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Katls

Katls

That is just awesome SB8.
Btw, whould someone like to proof read my MLP: FIN fanfic? I can't turn to my mom, she'd tease me for it.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Pass it over to me, katls, I'll give you my honest review of it and fix any mistakes you might have made

Katls

Katls

Ok, expect a PM soon. First chapter is hoestly almost done, not much left to write.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Did you write it on word or something? if you did, just save the paper and send it via hotmail, it'll save me a bit of trouble

Katls

Katls

I'm writing it on paper right now, then I'm going to copy it onto a txt docment, but that sounds like a splenid idea. Some unexpected problems came up, so now progress has been slowed down.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Why don't you just write it on word instead of on a piece of paper? It would save you time

And so, the ponies decided to take their discussion outside. Twilight led the way, with Applejack and Rainbow Dash following her. Pinkie Pie and Rarity taking the back alongside Doc.
"Y'know, I'd like to comment on the nice day, buuuuut..." Applejack said, looking gloomily at the sky.
Suddenly, Rainbow Dash thrust herself off the ground, flying rapidly at the cloud. She was quick. Doc noted this.
He watched as Dash hit the cloud hard with her head, but bounced feebly back. She raced back down to earth.
"No way am I getting through that thing!" She said. "I don't get it. I can cut through clouds like a hot knife through butter!"
"One cloud at a time, hon." Applejack said. "That thing's a whole mess'a clouds."
"Well, Doc." Twilight started. "What do you think we should do?"
"Get to the source." He said. "Did everybody just start leaving where they were, in the middle of daily business?"
Twilight shook her head.
"It was really weird!" Pinkie Pie said. "They all went to Sugarloaf Hill, and flew off one-by-one!"
"It was well co-ordinated." Rarity added. "The Pegasus' came from all over Ponyville and gathered there to leave."
"Well, except me and Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash exclaimed proudly. "Speaking of her. Any-pony know where Fluttershy is?"
Another in this already eclectic group of friends? The Doc thought. Although with a name like 'Fluttershy', he guessed that she might be quite gentle.
"I think she's asleep." Applejack said. "She was looking after the kids last night. They would tire anyone out."
"Well, let's not bother her." Twilight said. She looked back at Doc. He had been thinking about the situation:
All the Ponies across Ponyville. Heading to one location before flying off one-by-one? How did they all find out? Surely some of them would have questioned this? he thought. It just didn't add up. So he decided to go with the only information that he had.
"Let's go to Sugarloaf Hill." Doc said, interrupting the light chatter between the Ponies. "It's our only lead, and we're bound to find something there."
"Okey-dokey-lokey!" Pinkie Pie said, bouncing up and down. The Doc didn't know exactly what to think about her: She was exciteable, and came across as a bit too silly to be smart. But having said that, she did seem aware of everything around her. One to watch.
The other Ponies gave general tones of ascent. They didn't all seem quite so happy, but they were determined. What was once a happy community had been severely shocked by this strange turn of events. The Doc wanted to help them get their town back on it's feet. It would be a nice place to play a concert. He thought.
And so, they decided to make their way to Sugarloaf Hill, which turned out to be quite a trek. Pinkie Pie was more than eager to tell Doc about Ponyville on the way. She was enthusiastic to the extent that Applejack had to quiet her.
"Heh. Hope she ain't tirin' y'out." She said, laughing slightly awkwardly. The Doc smiled.
"I get tired from many things. Hospitality isn't one of them." he said.
It was about 20 minutes before they arrived on the top of Sugarloaf Hill. From the top, they had a view of Ponyville which would have been greatly enhanced by presence of sunlight. He made a note to come back here when they had gotten rid of the cloud. However, his musings were interrupted by Rainbow Dash, who called:
"Hey guys, look!"
Everybody crowded around her, and she lifted up a piece of paper in her front hoof.
Doc got a good look at it. In a messy ink, it read:
"Come with me, let's fly, let's fly away."

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:Why don't you just write it on word instead of on a piece of paper? It would save you time
So I can work on it on my free time at school. But you're right. I copy what I have and then finnish the chapter on my computer.
I almost had an increadbly akward moment with one of my teachers when I left my notebook in his class. When I came back to get it, he was looking through it for my name. I got it back before he could find any evidence in the story that it had poneys in it. Narrowly.

Immediately, it was Rainbow Dash who gave her answer:
"It's gotta be Avia!" she said.
Everybody looked at her, confused. She picked up on this.
"Avia? Goddess of the Pegasus Ponies? Thousands of years old?"
"We'll go with that." Doc replied. "Not like we have anything else to go with."
The others gave general tones of ascent. Apart from Pinkie, who decided to shout:
"Cupcakes!"
Twilight, although having initially nodded, seemed skeptical.
"Ah, I don't know." She said, looking unsure. "I've read a little bit about Avia, but only in old storybooks. I've never heard of her in a reference guide."
She looked in a satchel over her shoulder and pulled out a hefty looking book. But before she could get to opening it, Applejack got hold of it.
"Listen Twilight, remember what happened when you questioned Pinkie's twitch? Sometimes you just can't explain these things."
Doc overheard this and nodded.
"You've got to go with your intuition sometimes." he said.
She seemed to accept this pretty quickly.
Maybe Pinkie's twitch was an inside reference? he thought.
Without further questioning, the Ponies headed back into town. But instead of heading back to the Treehouse, they decided to walk around the town. This was good for Doc, as he had seen very little of Ponyville. Something told him that he had been here before. But it must have been when he was very young. Walking through the town, he could see a lot of places that would be good chill-out spots. When he played in the band, he didn't see much of the smaller towns. He was used to touring the bigger cities, but he had a soft spot for the villages and hamlets.
"Hey Doc." Rainbow Dash asked. The Doc shook his head, and paid attention to her. "Where are you from?"
"Small place off the beaten track. Foalbrook. Quaint." he said.
"T'ain't nowhere near Appleloosa, is it?" Applejack asked him. The Doc had to think for a minute. But he couldn't recall having visited any place called 'Appleloosa'.
"No, I'm sorry. Why do you ask?" the Doc replied.
"Well, I got some family out o'er there, and I was just curious." she said, looking a bit embarrassed.
"No problem being curious." he replied. Not in this situation, I guess.
Doc got back to looking more around the buildings that they were passing. There was a town hall with a clock tower; a café with some outside tables; and a nice-looking restaurant. Out of the front of that restaurant, he could see a grey Unicorn with a white mane looking back at him.
What's he looking at?[i] Doc thought.
But the Unicorn went back to talking with two other female Ponies. They seemed to be in deep discussion, and very interested in what he was saying. Doc looked over this, and decided to listen back in on what the others were saying.
"...Back to Pinkie Pie's house then?" he heard Applejack ask the others. There was a general tone of ascent, and Doc decided to go along with it.
So they made an about turn in Unison, and walked back to the Bakery. It was a big and obnoxious-looking place. It would be, if the building itself were a huge carved cake. But Doc didn't have any problem with this. A couple of years ago, he would have been begging his parents to go somewhere like this. There was a a Nostalgic feel to it.
Upon entering, they passed through the shop, in which a middle-aged couple seemed to be a looking a little solemn. They stood behind the counter and perked up when they saw Pinkie Pie and her friends entering.
"Oh, hello you kids." the lady said.
"Hello Mrs. Cake." Twilight responded. "How's it going?"
"Badly." her husband said. [i]Mr. Cake and Mrs. Cake running a Cake shop? Is this a fairy-tale?
Doc thought.
"We haven't had anyone come in since the whole fiasco. Well, apart from the fillies." Mr. Cake said.
Pinkie Pie took sympathy.
"Don't worry, Mr. Cake!" She said, in a bouncy mood. "We're on it!"
The couple smiled.
"It's good to have you kids in town. You always seem to be clearing up the mess that goes on round here. First, Parasprite troubles, now half the town is gone!" Mrs. Cake said. "What a week!"
"Well, you can count on us to help the town!" Rainbow Dash said, saluting. Applejack nodded in agreement.
"Sure can, Ma'am. But for now, we need to get ourselves some shut-eye. We're headin' upstairs."
The Couple smiled and waved goodnight, as did the group of Ponies. The Doc gave a courteous gesture, and followed the others upstairs.

Pinkie Pie's bedroom was covered in Pink. The Doc didn't expect anything less. Balloons, silly Mirrors and a lot of Cake. There were also several beds. The Doc assumed that they must have always been here. Pinkie Pie was a sleep-over/Party character. he thought.
Almost instantly, everybody slumped into a bed. It must have been a long day for them. Early start. For Doc, it was always an early start. Crack of Dawn to set of Sun.
All started chatting and laughing, sharing stories and telling jokes.
It must have been what girls do at slumber parties. the Doc thought. Not so different to what the Colts did. Just talked about different things.
But the Doc didn't feel like talking. It was one of the things that exhausted him. But he didn't mind others talking. It would be a dull world otherwise. But he decided that tomorrow would be a fresh start, and a new challenge. And so he fell asleep.

The next morning was slightly hectic. Rarity's yell at 6am acted as an alarm clock. When everybody rose to see what was up, she complained that her hair was in several, unsightly knots.
A true lady makes her hair of paramount concern. the Doc thought, as he struggled to find his hooves on the floor.
When everybody had got up (and Rarity had taken her time un-knotting her hair), they left the bakery shop. The Cake couple had been kind enough to unload a few Danishes and Croissants on them for breakfast. The morning was frosty. Too frosty for a Summer. Mist gathered low at the ground, and visibility was poor.
But this didn't seem to distract the Ponies.
Evidently they've done this before. the Doc thought to himself. Twilight had gotten the group into a small circle.
"Right, everyone." She said, in a ready tone. "We're heading..." Then she stopped. "Wait, does anybody know where Avia is meant to be?" she asked.
"Well, hon" Applejack started "She's been missin' for nigh-on 100 years now."
Well that's a good lead. The Doc thought sarcastically.
"Does anybody know anything about Avia?!" Twilight asked, slightly frustrated.
Rainbow Dash pounced on the opportunity.
"We were taught in flying school that she earned her wings in Harmony Woods."
"Earned wings?" Applejack asked, looking confused. "How can she earn wings?"
"Magic!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.
"What she said." Rainbow Dash said, gesturing at her. "Apparently the Queen of Equestria back then blessed her with wings when she displayed some kind of 'Ultimate Good."
Everybody was silent. Some seemed astounded that Rainbow Dash could give such a concise account.
"But, I still don't understand..." Twilight said, speechless. "So many unanswered questions: Equestria had a Queen? What kind of magic can change a Pony's form? What was her ultimate Good?"
She stood there bemused, but thinking hard.
"Twilight, if I may." Rarity said, walking past with her head held high. "I believe that even though we know near nothing, it's the only lead we have to go with."
The Doc was pleased to hear this.
Twilight nodded, still slightly perplexed, but accepting of the idea.
"Well... okay. Then Harmony Woods is north. So... Let's go, I guess." She said.
She about turned, and all followed her down the main road out of Ponyville.
"Hey, how about a song?" Pinkie Pie said excitedly, drawing a Bassoon out of seemingly nowhere. "Join me Doc!"
"I'm not the singer." Doc said, trying hard to conceal a grin.
"Well aren'tcha the Bass-masta?" Applejack asked, tilting her head in his direction.
"Do you think I carry a collapsible guitar around with me?" he replied coolly. Applejack took this as a challenge, and invaded the satchel on his back before he could react. From out of it, she pulled out a small, but perfectly-formed Acoustic Bass Guitar.
"Well played." The Doc said.
"Well let's sing!" Pinkie Pie said. The Doc looked at the smile on her face, and was beaten by it.
"Alright." He said. "What were you thinking of?"
"The Blues Traveler?" Rainbow Dash inquired. This surprised Doc. 'The Blues Traveler' was a very obscure song of the band's.
"We stayed up all night listening to a CD that Mr. and Mrs. Cake gave us!" Pinkie Pie said, holding up a tiny Gramophone. She had clearly read the expression on Doc's face. "But I didn't like track fourteen, it was too Hip-Hop!" she said.
"Fair enough." he said. If they stayed up all night without waking me, there's clearly something wrong..
He took bipedal, and started strumming the bass. Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rainbow Dash all started singing along to an upbeat country-blues tune. Twilight and Rarity hummed along contentedly as they made their way into a leafy forest under cloud, and through dense mist.

Meanwhile, a grey Unicorn was cautiously keeping his distance. He didn't want to arouse their suspicions. Not least of all Doc's. He could tell that if anyone would notice him, it would be Doc. He saw them enter the Woods, and he took a long-winding path a few dozen yards from it. He knew that he would face them soon.

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

So I'm writing fanfiction using the characters from my D&D campaign...

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Rare wrote:So I'm writing fanfiction using the characters from my D&D campaign...

I initially read that as fapfiction and was like "...wha?"

Katls

Katls

The android powered up. The room was dark and grimy. It was on some form of a table when it awoke. The LED screen that simulated the appearance of eyes rotated to examine the room further.

It caught sight of itself in a cleaner part of the metal wall. It didn’t know how to describe its body shape, but to a human it would be femine. The majority of its body was dark grey and sleek. An insignia was on its center torso, but the android couldn’t see it clearly. Both of the LED patterns where orange rings with black optical sensors in the center of the rings. Its hands were a bit more bulky then the rest of the body and were also white.

It sat up on the table and looked around.

“Where am I?” she said in a voice mimicking that of a human female. The speaker its voice came out of resembled a human mouth and actually moved while it talked.

The newly awakened android had no memories but still had a basic idea of how to operate her servos. She didn’t know her designation or who or what made her.

She moved its feet down to the floor. The step was clumsily and she almost lost her balance. The room was a bit larger then the android thought. It looked around the dirty, cluttered room and felt a pang of sadness.

"I guess I must have lived here or something..." she said. Something white caught her eye. The android approached it, being careful not to step on anything on the floor. It was semi-cirlyentical, and it vaguely gun-like. The barrel was large and the handle/trigger stook out at an awaurd angle behind it. On the side there was a insignia. It was an array of triangles that made the shape of a circle. Under the insignia was the letter C in a dark crimson. She looked at her torso and sure enough the same insgina was there.

"Hey, whose there?" an obnonusly loud electronic voice. It sounded like a human male speaking with his voice horrendously autotuned to sound similar to a battle droid from the Starwars movies with a gruffer voice. The android turned to see in a corner of the room a large black object on a tripod of some sort and a red LED eye.

Before the android could say anything, the thing said, "A intruder! How'd you get in here?" The android saw gun barrles pop out of the sides of the object. She intintivly sheilded her eyes and stuck out an arm with a yelp of fear. Her outstreached hand became a fist.

"Boss-?" she heard the the thing say. Anything else it might had said was drowned out by gunfire.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Katls

Katls

Could be a little bit better writen, but I'm not for a profesional work.
More parts coming soon!
EDIT: the android is someone that everyone should know, but its not Taco...

166Literature for excited Thespians & wise/all-knowing people! - Page 7 Empty Zebra's stories!!! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

From this thread, I shall periodicly assualt your eyes, and mind, with awesome. KI-AH! *Punches you in face with a shovel*

A Beautiful Day.

You had the dream again. You were sitting at the table, with all your friends and family, dining and having a great time. Your uncle was drunk, as usual, but at least he was the "fun" kind of drunk, laughing and playing with the children. Your mother, sitting across from you, is proposing a toast, when you suddenly hear a scream. A real scream, not just one of the kids playing. Everyone spins around to look at the noise. It was your cousin, Sandy. She was missing a chunk of her left cheek because your father is chewing on it. That is when all hell breaks loose. Everyone is screaming, there is blood flying everywhere. You don't understand what happening, you only cower in your chair, paralyzed in fear. When you glance up, you see your mother crawling towards you over the table, before everything goes black.

When you open your eyes, its daytime. You throw your legs off the bed, stretching to loosen the cramped muscles. The Dream always tenses you up. When you can, you stand up and walk to the bathroom. Once finished, you stumble around in the dark for a few seconds before you find the curtains. Once you do find them, you inch them apart, very slowly, and peek out. No sign of Them. You pull them the rest of the way open, to shed some light in the room. You find your clothes, the same ones you wore yesterday, right where you left them. In the middle of the floor. You pull them on, making sure to tuck in your shirt like your mother always wants. Once finished getting dressed, you head downstairs to get some food.

You grab your baseball bat and do your regular sweep, checking all the windows and doors. You don't know why you always do this. If anything had broken in, and you hadn't heard it, then you would be dead. Or worse. You lean the bat against a chair in the kitchen, satisfied that there were no threats. You open the fridge which, while not working, was extra storage space. You grab a can of Bush's Baked Beans and open it with your Swiss army knife, then sit down to eat.

After drinking all the sauce, and eating all the beans, you decide that today is the day. You walk to the closet, and grab your Grandfather's old bolt action rifle. You're not sure what kind of gun it is, and only through trial and error have you figured out how to use it, though still only very basically. What you do know how to use tough, is your father's .38 revolver, which you keep in the drawer by the front door. You go to the front door, and grab your boots. After putting them on, you open the drawer and pull out the pistol. You flip it open to check how many bullets you have left. Only five. You'll have to make a stop at the gun store when you're done with today's job. You walk out the front door, cautiously, and half run, half walk to your bicycle. You hop on, and start rolling down the road.

As you head towards your destination, you take a moment to admire what a beautiful day it is. The brisk autumn wind is cold, but the warm sun on your back evens it out. The fires in town have stopped, so there isn't any smoke in the air anymore. the birds are singing, and you even spot a family of deer in the distance. You entertain fantasies of simply riding off, leaving forever, and not dealing with any of this. But you know that you cant do that. You're the only one left in the whole town, maybe even the whole state. You refuse to believe it has spread any farther than that.

As you approach your destination, you slow down. This house. This house always seems to be where everything bad happens. You don't know why your mother decided to move in with Him when she married. Her house was just fine, it was where you grew up. It was where she grew up! But He didn't like it, so you both moved in here. You suppose it doesn't matter anymore. The past is in the past, now more than ever. You approach the front door, holding the .38 in front of you like they do on those cop shows. Like they did. You slowly push open the door, listening for movement. Nothing. You open it all the way. Inside, you will finish what you left behind.

When you step in side, you are immediately assaulted by the smell. Its the smell of death, just far worse than you have ever smelled before. Bile rises in your throat, but you force it back down. Covering your mouth with your shirt, you start systematically checking the first floor of the house. As you approach the dining room, the smell increases in intensity, to where you can hardly breath without throwing up. When you open the door, you hear something move inside the room. It starts shuffling towards you, a moan rising in its throat. You fumble with your flashlight flicking it on and rising your gun when it was only a yard away. You fire your gun nearly point-blank into it's head, it's momentum causing it to crash into you. As you fall, you hear footsteps from upstairs. You quickly push the corpse off you. When it rolls of, you see that it was your father. You feel a moment of sadness, but then steel yourself and move on, pointing your light towards the dining room one last time, double checking that no one else was in there. When you are sure, you start heading towards the stairs. When you get to them, you see your brother coming down. He's missing his left arm, where it was is just a bloody stump. You fire at him, hitting him in the right side of the head, killing him instantly. You still hear more thumping coming from upstairs, so you step around your brother's body, and continue up.

At the top hallway, you head towards your little sister's room. When you turn the corner, you see that she has somehow tangled herself in her sheets, immobilizing her. You step right up next to her, and set the barrel of your gun directly against her head, and pull the trigger. She immediately slumps, and you walk away, not looking back. Never looking back.

When you step back into the hallway, you start walking towards the door to your mother's bedroom.The thumping is coming from behind that door. You stop outside, facing the door. You gather your strength, before setting your shoulder against the door, and heaving it open. You hear the thing fall down, and you shine your light at it. There she is. Somehow, you knew it would be her. Your mother was always a beautiful women, and even know, she has a certain grace about her. But as you raise your gun, you feel nothing. Well, you feel a lot, but its a very dull feeling, like remembering a sad memory of times lost. You fire and hit her between the eyes. A perfect shot, for a perfect woman. As you turn to leave, you hear movement coming from the corner of the room. Before you can swing around though, it collides with you, knocking you to the ground, and knocking your gun away. As you struggle on the floor, you manage to smack it with your flashlight, knocking it's head back, and allowing you to escape from it's grasp. You quickly jump to your feet, and sling the rifle off of your back. Before the thing can stand again, you smash it with the butt of your rifle, and it collapses to the floor. You shoot it in the back of the head, practically blowing it apart, and splattering the floor with its brains. When You shine your light on it, you realize that it is your step-father. When you see this, you start laughing, finding this fitting and hilarious. You start hitting his body with the rifle, all the while laughing. Laughing. After a few minutes, you abruptly stop, and start looking for the pistol. You find it, and walk out into the hallway.

As you are almost to the stairs, you feel hands grabbing your ankle, and before you can react, a searing pain shoots through your lower leg. You look down, see your sister, her teeth sunk in your flesh. It looks like you didn't hit her squarely in the right spot, and she survived. You quickly smash her head with the rifle, finishing her for good. You stumble down the stairs, and out into the front yard. By the sun's position, you can see it only took you about an hour. You pull up your jeans, much good they did you, and check out the bite. It's... a bite. Her teeth sank nearly half an inch in, the wound bleeding profusely, and already swelling. Soon, you know, it will start to turn black, before spreading to the rest of your body, and then you will be one of Them. You grab your pistol, and stare at it. You consider ending it now, but decide that you don't want to do it here. You don't want to give your step-father the pleasure. So, you climb on your bike, and pedal towards home. On the way, you can see a few of Them heading towards the House, where the noises have been coming from. You don't think any of them saw you. You suppose it wouldn't matter either way.

When you get home, you chain your bike back to it's post. You walk inside the front door, locking it behind you, and begin cleaning the rifle. When you are finished, you open another can of beans, and eat them as dinner. Then, you head upstairs, and get undressed. You go to the bathroom, setting the .38 on the sink counter, and start the shower. When it gets warm, you step in and begin washing yourself. You spend about fifteen minutes in there, before getting out and drying off. Not bothering to get re-dressed, you head back downstairs and grab your baseball bat. After doing one last sweep, you head back upstairs, grabbing a candle on the way. You head back to the bathroom, and light the candle, setting it on a shelf. Then, you grab the pistol, and sit on the toilet seat. You sit, and ponder. Sit, and ponder.

And it was such a beautiful day.

What do you guys think? Dont hold back.

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

that was a strange story about the zombie apocalypse wan't it?

Katls

Katls

That was... facinating. But we still have a story thread.

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

@ Katls: In a good way?

@Moltenfield: Yes. Yes it was. I didnt want it to be filled with action, and I was trying to portray someone who... Well, just had his entire family eaten in front of him. Understandibly, he would be emotionaly disturbed.

Last edited by Top Hat Zebra on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

BAM! Moved.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Thanks Gorgro.

PS. PLEASE DONT GET MARRIED AND LEAVE THE FORUMS TO RARE!!!!!

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rare's getting married too!

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

OH GODS!!!! Everyone is gonna leave! Panic!!!!

Literature for excited Thespians & wise/all-knowing people! - Page 7 VcmIb

Katls

Katls

Your fine dude. This fourm community existed before this fourm did. Oh those where the days. Good a good portion of my stay, I acted like an idoit. But later I wasn't as much of a dork on the internet. I was apart of our second fourm RPG and was a driving force in it.

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

/humor/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum