Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Jubedy
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
D-Munny
Bowen
Hollyღ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Travelcube
Katls
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Ziggles
someguy3657
Icriex the Hyperbolic
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 33]

551TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:58 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You could Shanghai Gorgro and force him to help you. [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

552TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Playing Kingdom Hearts and reading the Disney wiki just makes me want to watch all the Disney movies.

553TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Tasha the Silly Panda wrote:TTBM: I have to half move into my dorm today (only staying there for one night now, moving in permanently Sunday), and I'm so stressy I can't even eat, ahh, I will forget everything I need there probably. Tomorrow is the introduction day for first year bachelor students in biology, but what if I don't make any friends or no one even remotely likes me, I don't know how to social outside of the internet you guys. Also even just living alone when you're 17 is scary, and I'm too nervous to even go into the kitchen and cook my food because other people who live in the building will be there judging me and I'll probably do everything wrong somehow.
Someone come with me and permanently hug me till it's all over ok.
:<
It's going to be okay babes! *Hugs*
Just be your nice, normal, quirky self and you will make some friends- everyone else is new too and you will find some people to talk to without trouble. Plus your housemates are probably real nice people not much older than you are.
How could they not like you anyways, you're kind and beautiful and so wonderful it's just silly. Just get through the first couple days and it'll all go swimmingly.

554TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 am

Samiam

Samiam

Keep your chin up and you booty pointing outwards! Lol but in all seriousness,

you got your raptor man with you to help you if you feel insecure and I can tell you that your peers in the dormitory are gonna be just like you. Young individuals making it on their own for the first time. You are going to be in he same age group as you and possibly have the same interests as you if not then similar ones given you are in the same collage. Don't be scared to talk to people or ask questions, the fear of being rejected is 10x worse then actual rejection itself. And you could make more friends!

555TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:40 am

Katls

Katls

I wish you much luck Tasha!

556TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

You'll be alright Tash. You got a good head on your shoulders and a good heart in your torso. If anyone doesn't like you, then they're missing out on someone who's wonderful and interesting and it's their loss. Everybody else will be too busy realizing that they totally want to hang with you.

557TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:52 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

I'm in a sad mood because everything is so stressy, but I just wanted to thank you guys for being so nice, you cheer me up a bit, I appreciate this so much, really ♥

558TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

13 wounded in Chicago park shooting, including a 3 year-old boyl

This is particularly vexing not only because it's occuring on the heels of the Shooting at the Washington Naval Yard, but because apparently, according to one witness

"They've been coming round here looking for people to shoot every night, just gang-banging stuff. It's what they do."

So, if this guy is to be believed, these shooters don't have any real motive outside of violence for the sake of violence. The gunmen, who were in a sedan, even specifically targeted the three year old and his uncle before quickly moving on to find more victims.

How exactly does one prevent that kind of mindset?

559TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:49 am

Samiam

Samiam

Hope they catch the bastards.

560TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:34 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: R.I.P Hiroshi Yamaushi, creator of the NES.

561TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:23 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Somali terrorists attack Kenyan mall.

As of this post, 39 deaths have been confirmed, with over 150 people wounded. There are still hostages in the mall apparently. The terrorists, believed to be a part of the Islamic extremist group Al-Shabab and the group has said that "There will be no negotiations whatsoever,"

At the same time, more violence is stirring up in Chicago.

There have been more shootings since the one I posted about yesterday that left 13 people wounded. THe latest violence has left 5 people dead and 8 more wounded if I'm reading the article correctly.

From my naive and uninformed viewpoint, either the amount of violence happening in the world is increasing, or, more than likely, this kind of stuff happens with a regular consistency and is just getting more press as of late.
Neither possibility fills me with relief.

562TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I wonder why there have been so much mass violence of late. It ain't right.

563TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Katls

Katls

In all honesty, I don't know of it's of recent, or we've just only been hearing about it because of the media's anti-gun craze.
Most of the shooters don't legally own the dang gun anyways, you're not going to help things any by removing the right to bare arms.

564TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I think if we made and enforced legislation that would make it harder to attain weapons, then there would be fewer weapons.

I don't know, some people think that would be a bad thing.

565TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:04 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Regardless of the cause, it appears that shit is either getting real as of late, or shit has been real for a while and it's only just become more apparent as of late.

566TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:57 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

(Sorry to change the topic here)
TTBM: I come home, all is well, and then mom casually tells me she's been assigned new hours and we're giving my dog, Spencer, away so he won't be alone too much. We got him specifically because she said she'd always make sure we have time for him. Dammit. She's going to move in with her boyfriend this year anyways so she won't even have this job anymore, she doesn't even see how this is a rash decision. If she'd been honest with me and told me she might get different working horus, I wouldn't have gotten a dorm so I could still look after Spencer. He's my dog and I raised him from the nervous, antisocial puppy no one wanted in the pet store to the best dog ever, I've had him for 3 years almost. She went behind my back and already found a family for him.

567TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:33 am

Samiam

Samiam

Is it someone you know? Find a family that you know could keep Spencer until you can make permanent arrangements.

568TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

and of course they don't allow dogs in the dormitories...[ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

569TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:26 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I don't know about you guys, but here in Canada, when there's another shooting in the US and stuff, well everyone here are like: "Again? oh well we get use to it anyway." Even news anchors say that they are not surprised.

570TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Our news anchors are pretty neutral (as in, no personal opinions from the anchors in the news), but when shootings, exceptionally violent crimes or something else like it happen they do get referred to as "American situations".

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

571TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Gorgro wrote:Our news anchors are pretty neutral (as in, no personal opinions from the anchors in the news), but when shootings, exceptionally violent crimes or something else like it happen they do get referred to as "American situations".
Oooh, ouch.

To be honest, I think everyone is getting inured to mass shootings and high levels of violence. There's got to be something we can do about these things, but gun control legislation has failed because of the petty nature of politics.
Lord save us from what we eventually become accustomed to.

@Tash: I'm so sorry babe! My parents have done that to me once or twice, but they at least had the heart to give me a say in it(I've been overridden, yes). Like Sam said, maybe you can have a visit once in a while if they're nice people? If not, the best you can do is make sure they treat him well and are decent. It breaks the heart, especially when they're from puppies. Again, I'm sorry.

572TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Wait, someone gave away your DOG without consulting you? What the actual hell is wrong with some people?

573TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

TTBM: I hate doctors' offices! I hate doctors!
I'm on their wifi right now! I hope they can read this!

574TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:12 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Ziggles wrote:TTBM: I hate doctors' offices! I hate doctors!
I'm on their wifi right now! I hope they can read this!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 The-mask-o

575TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 23 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Look man they have me a steroid shot in my butt after making me wait for an hour, how did you think I was gonna respond.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next