Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Jubedy
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
D-Munny
Bowen
Hollyღ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Travelcube
Katls
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Ziggles
someguy3657
Icriex the Hyperbolic
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 33]

301TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 am

Taiju

Taiju

TTBM: This fucking city I live in. Sometime between 9pm last night and 4pm today someone broke into my shed. The only thing they took? A FUCKING BIKE. MY BIKE. I hate this fucking city.

302TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:27 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

My new train isn't working. We never seem to have any luck with trains from this manufacturer.

303TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: My Atari Pong (yes, the original) is going to arrive this weekend, and I'll be out of state...hoping it doesn't rain, although it'll be on the covered porch in a relatively safe neighborhood.

Oh, and so will my APF TV Fun be arriving while I'm out...fun. [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

304TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 am

Jonny

Jonny

Could a neighbour take it inside for you? I'm assuming you don't have a shed or something it can be put in.

305TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:14 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Not familiar enough with any of my neighbors that I'd lend them a key to the house, unfortunately. But I'm sure they'll be fine. [ ]

306TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:17 am

Jonny

Jonny

Sorry, I meant they take it into THEIR house. But that doesn't seem to be much better.

307TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hah...Well I've enlisted a friend to take in the mail and make sure the moo cat hasn't destroyed everything for the next couple days. [ ]

308TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Jonny

Jonny

What the heck is a moo cat?

309TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Our cat weighs a metric tonne and looks like a black & white cow...so we call him the moo cat. [ ]

310TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:39 am

Jonny

Jonny

That is adorable. I want pictures of this moo cat!

311TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:21 am

Jonny

Jonny

Oh, not really a TTBM but anyway: that new engine I posted about does work. Turns out I need to turn the speed up to stupidly high levels.

312TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Samiam

Samiam

TTBM:

my job, well the people i work with, well one person in particular

313TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty This isn't sarcasm! Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Samiam wrote:TTBM:

my job, well the people i work with, well one person in particular

This post is an art
It should be labeled something American and Wholesome
And hung up in the museums

Jonny wrote:Oh, not really a TTBM but anyway: that new engine I posted about does work. Turns out I need to turn the speed up to stupidly high levels.

Congrats on getting your train working, but do the crazy speeds damage the train any?

314TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Never again will I go to DC in July...I'd forgotten how hot it gets...ugh. And of course I forgot to bring sunblock. Fortunately it only got to my neck and forearms (the top of my head was protected by my ever-stylish fedora), but still...the heat and humidity were just oppressive (like the government yuk yuk yuk). [ ]

315TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

TTBM: UK, get with the Eurozone already, you're causing me so much trouble! My stupid bank messed up, so now I get to take a train to another town tomorrow morning, where they have a currency exchange bureau. And then hope that it's an actual, legit exchange office, and that they'll have the pounds I ordered ready, or I'll be screwedddd.

316TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Silly foreign money, acting all weird, being worth more than normal American Funbucks.

317TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

TTBM: STUPID TRAINS. Okay sorry, Jonny, trains are cool, but not today. I need to get to that exchange office, the train ride is like 15 minutes, but the train decides to be 30 minutes late, just because it can. Which means I won't be on time to catch the train that I'd normally take back to my town either, which means I'll be on the way for hours. I'm supposed to meet friends in an hour aaughhh.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Z

Last edited by Tasha the Silly Panda on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

318TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Maybe the train was late because there was a horrific derailment
You never know

Trains get a lot of insults
They get graffitied and doodled on and they don't even get proper health insurance
All it takes is for Thomas to wake up one day and decide to become Thomas the Pain Engine
Take his whole stomachload of passengers to the grave with him
Trains don't give a fuck about us

319TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

320TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:57 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Now, you might be wondering if the Resistance has anything to do with this, seeing as it happened in Canada

Well, there is a perfectly good reason as to why that OH LOOK A WALL *runs*

321TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Tasha the Silly Panda wrote:TTBM: STUPID TRAINS. Okay sorry, Jonny, trains are cool, but not today.

Oh, them be fightin' words!

No, seriously, that stinks.

322TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hey Jonny

Hollyღ wrote:

Jonny wrote:Oh, not really a TTBM but anyway: that new engine I posted about does work. Turns out I need to turn the speed up to stupidly high levels.

Congrats on getting your train working, but do the crazy speeds damage the train any?

323TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

TTBM: I often accidentally hit the 'mark all forums as read' button and then I wind up missing new posts.

324TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:08 am

Jonny

Jonny

No, don't worry about it. Basically, I think model trains have something called "speed steps": the more steps you have, the more accurately you can control the speed. This new engine has something like 127 steps, so you need to to turn it up to about 50 mph before it starts to move.

It can be dangerous to run trains around at high speeds if the curvature of your track is too tight, but since this is a very small engine and it doesn't go that fast anyway, it's not a problem.

325TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Someone keeps unplugging my electric toothbrush and today the cord was just draped all willy nilly on the ground like
That's how the prongs get bent, assholes

God damn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next