Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+18
Moltenfield
Samiam
Taiju
Messernacht
Tuomey
Travelcube
Top Hat Zebra
Bowen
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
Katls
Gorgro
D-Munny
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Ziggles
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 28]

301Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

This one was Ashley speaking.

302Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I don't think that was my question but now I can't remember what my question was and when I go back and read my post I can't even fathom what my question might have been.

303Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Taiju

Taiju

semicolon wrote:I don't think that was my question but now I can't remember what my question was and when I go back and read my post I can't even fathom what my question might have been.
semicolon wrote:Which one is the twin? Is it Mary-kate or Ashley?

Seriously. What?

304Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:45 am

Jonny

Jonny

Both are twins xD Very Mary Kate is a comedy series satirising the Olsen twins. It's hilarious.

305Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 am

Jonny

Jonny

"Do you do drugs?"

"Um, is the sky purple right now?"

306Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Friend: Hey, I know that girl has an older sister. SHe looks just like her.

Me: Well yeah, but it doesn't mean they're related. I mean, I look like Obama.

Friend: You sound like Obama.

307Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 am

Katls

Katls

Random SCP-682 thing wrote:DEAW SCP FOUNDATION I HATE 999 HE IS A FECULOUS SNOTWAD IF HE COOS AT ME ONE MOWE TIME I SWEAW TO GOD I WILL MAKE A [DATA EXPUNGED] JELLO CAKE OUT OF HIM JUST WATCH ME.
Post-testing memo wrote:While the test was unsuccessful and ended in tragedy, that had to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I never thought I’d see the day when I would regard SCP-682 as “cute”. Please send me a copy of the security tapes ASAP.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

308Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

SCP-999 is best SCP.

309Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 am

Jonny

Jonny

"I'll chop off the legs off every dragon I meet...with my face!"

-How To Train Your Dragon

310Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

"Yesterday I took an attack chopper...with a knife."

I did it too. was awesome.

311Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 am

Katls

Katls

XIV: If you treat meat right, it treats you right. If you don't, it doesn't make any promices.
Me(to chicken): Alright meat, promice me you don't have any saminella.
XIV:... it doesn't work that way.
Me: And you call ME crazy!
EDIT:
XIV: Alright, see bro.
Me: Have fun on your date!
XIV: Mmmhm.
Me(singsong): First comes love, then comes marrage, then comes a baby in a baby carrage!
XIV: You should know that this "date" is with an old guy with a bread.

312Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Gareth: Why would a murderer put his name on a murder weapon?
Tim: To… stop people borrowing it!

313Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:33 am

Packie

Packie

situation: two (male, for anybody who likes to know) classmates of mine were bickering about something random, so our lab supervisor made a comment about them sounding like a married couple. One of them wanted the last word, so he said:
"Well it is correct"
Me: "What, that you two are married?"

314Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 am

Jonny

Jonny

"Has anyone ever told you you're a bit weird?"

"They never really stop."

--Doctor Who

315Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:50 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

My sister saw a photo of me smiling

"He's smiling!"

My mom replied, "What's so weird about that?"

"He never smiles!"

316Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

''Yes, it's rather funny, really, that next to no one realized the snake that Harry set free in Philosopher's Stone turned out to be Voldemort's final Horcrux, Nagini.''

-J. K. Rowling

317Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

But wasn't it the Sorcerer's Stone?

318Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

"The book was published on 30 June 1997 by Bloomsbury in London, while in 1998 Scholastic Corporation published an edition for the United States market under the title Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Philosopher's_Stone

319Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Jonny

Jonny

someguy3657 wrote:''Yes, it's rather funny, really, that next to no one realized the snake that Harry set free in Philosopher's Stone turned out to be Voldemort's final Horcrux, Nagini.''

-J. K. Rowling

:O

320Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:21 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:''Yes, it's rather funny, really, that next to no one realized the snake that Harry set free in Philosopher's Stone turned out to be Voldemort's final Horcrux, Nagini.''

-J. K. Rowling

That was posted before and I think me and someone else said that wouldn't make sense.

321Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:03 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Why not? It seems to work

322Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Tyler Perry is doin the Devil's work. And not the cool devil either, that's the one that taught black dudes the blues and would also eventually give us Rock and Roll. I mean the one that kills kittens and gives children leukemia. That guy's a Dick."

323Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:53 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:Why not? It seems to work

For simple details that are shown in the movie and explained in the books.

Nagini was not the snake Harry let loose from the zoo. That was a boa constrictor and Nagini was a green viper (or her character was based on the green viper, no viper is as large as she is and she's larger then the largest poisonous snake in the world, the king cobra). J.K also never said that quote, it originated form Tumblr as the source of the quote cannot be traced to any credible sources, and the quote posted on Tumblr (not sure if it's still up) lead to prank youtube videos.

The snake in the zoo also wasn't poisonous and I believe Nagini was. Nagini (meaning FEMALE Naga) was also deemed female and the snake in the zoo had a clearly male voice.

You could argue that they could be the same snake even though they don't look alike because little things like Voldemort having a nose or Harry's eye color changing occurs through the series, but those are little details. If Harry suddenly became female and change his skin color and grew larger or smaller then yes I would accept the whole "some things aren't consistent" argument. The two snakes are far to different to be the same character.

324Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Demetrius: “Villain, what hast thou done?"
Aaron: “That which thou canst not undo."
Chiron: “Thou hast undone our mother."
Aaron: “Villain, I have done thy mother."

- A Shakespearian yo momma joke from Midsummer Night's Dream.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

325Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Hello, this is Gorgro, your loving leader, and totally not an evil cat bent on taking over the world. Today is 'leave your security systems off' day! Have fun!

Seems legit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum