Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+18
Moltenfield
Samiam
Taiju
Messernacht
Tuomey
Travelcube
Top Hat Zebra
Bowen
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
Katls
Gorgro
D-Munny
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Ziggles
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 28]

176Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Heehee. "Drama."

177Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I see now why people do the things they do. All to get rid of that sick twist in your stomach when someone is suddenly and unreasonably rude at you.

178Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yep. I hate that.

179Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:50 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I don't understand why you can have people on your facebook who would actually be rude to you. Aren't these people supposed to be friends or am I just the only person in the world who doesn't add everyone I've ever met ever?

(Not personal or anything, just with people in general, this seems like a trend.)

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

180Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Yo so you can keep an eye on what these fucks are planning.

181Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, you're supposed to keep your enemies close, Gorgro.

But Seriously, I agree with you. No one I know would actually be rude to me.

182Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

"If you postin' 'bout Kony, I feel bad for you son, he snatched 99 kids and your status saved none !" - Someone on facebook

Favourite Quotes - Page 8 13267748908

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

183Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

This might surprise you, but I'm not friends with 194 people. I KNOW 194 people.

184Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I was hanging out in a sort of courtyard at my school today with some geeky people that I'm acquaintances with. One guy stole a girl's lunchbox and put it up a tree.

Guy: She's a jedi! She's going to use the force to get it out of the tree.
Girl: That's right!
Me: I'm a stormtrooper! AAAAAA*barrels into girl, knocking her over on top of me*

185Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

We were talking about Ironclads...

Guy: The HMS Warrior was like... Like, the Deathstar, compared to the rest of them, which were X-Wings."

Me: Wasn't..... Wasn't the Deathstar blown up by an X-wing?

186Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Katls

Katls

"Listen to me, Denn Watts. I don't care if your back from the grave, get out of my pub! The only spirits I'm serveing are gin, wisky, and vodka! So you heard me, get out!"
Karma and kodos to whoever knows what that is from.

187Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

"To give a person one's opinion and correct his faults is an important thing. It is compassionate and comes first in matters of service. But the way of doing this is extremely difficult. To discover the good and bad points of a person is an easy thing, and to give an opinion concerning them is easy, too. For the most part, people think that they are being kind by saying the things that others find distasteful or difficult to say. But if it is not received well, they think that there is nothing more to be done. This is completely worthless. It is the same as bringing shame to a person by slandering him. It is nothing more than getting it off one's chest.
To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that person is of the disposition to receive it or not. One must become close with him and make sure that he continually trusts one's word. Approaching subjects that are dear to him, seek the best way to speak and to be well understood. Judge the occasion, and determine whether it is better by letter or at the time of leave-taking. Praise his good points and use every device to encourage him, perhaps by talking about one's own faults without touching on his, but so that they will occur to him. Have him receive this in the way that a man would drink water when his throat is dry, and it will be an opinion that will correct faults.
This is extremely difficult. If a person's fault is a habit of some years prior, by and large it won't be remedied. I have had this experience myself. To be intimate with all one's comrades, correcting each other's faults, and being of one mind to be of use to the master is the great compassion of a retainer. By bringing shame to a person, how could one expect to make him a better man? "

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure. (In the Shadow of the Leaves.)

Man, I am really loving this guy's views on things. He is a truly wise man.

"In the eyes of mercy, no one should have hateful thoughts. Feel pity for the man who is even more at fault. The area and size of mercy is limitless."

188Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

"Silver armour can stop any bullet."

189Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Would you care to put that to the test?

190Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

.... Okay, it does sound a little odd out of context.

It's refering to money.

Unless you were joking, in which case: Oops, I ruined the joke.

191Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Jonny

Jonny

This is getting confusing. Quote time!

"Why don't we call our universe Universe A and this universe Universe B?"

"Hey, why can't we be A!?"

"We called it first. Plus, this place just feels like a B, you know?"

"All right. You can be crummy Universe A, and we'll be Universe 1".

"Or The Mongooses! That's a cool team name. The Fighting Mongooses..."

-Futurama

192Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I just watched that episode.

(Interesting fact: It IS mongooses. Not mongeese, like you would think.)

193Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I WATCHED THAT EPISODE JUST LAST NIGHT ON MY FRIEND'S FOXTEL

194Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Semicolon wrote:I WATCHED THAT EPISODE JUST LAST NIGHT ON MY FRIEND'S FOXTEL

WOAH WE'RE SO ALIKE WE SHOULD KISS BUT WE SHOULDN'T BECAUSE IM NOT GAY!

195Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Jonny

Jonny

THIS IS ALL HAPPENING SO FAST

196Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THRE-

197Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:15 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

*hide the camera*

what are you talking about?

198Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Look at this cloud, isn`t it neat?
Wouldn`t you think my collection`s complete?
Wouldn`t you think I`m the lion
The lion who has everything?

Look at this orange, treasures untold
How many wonders can one function hold?
buffeting around here, you`d think
Sure, she`s got everything

I`ve got knick-knacks and peaces a-plenty
I`ve got who`s-its and what`s-its galore
You leave thing-a-mabobs?
I`ve got -5712
But who cares? No israeli deal. I backhand more

I wanna be where the knives are
I wanna see, wanna see `em braying
walkin` around on those
Whaddya call `em? Oh, feet

driving your fins, you don`t get too far
Legs are required for thinking, dancin`
Strollin` along down the
What`s that word again? rumor
Up where wolves belittle
Up where wolves run
Up where wolves stay all day in the sun
Wanderin` free, wish I could be
Part of that punishment

What would I give if I could live
Outta these criminals?
What would I pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha on Swaziland they understand
Bet they don`t reprimand their inches
Bright young women, sick of analyzing
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the change know
Ask `em italian questions and get some answers
What`s a house, and why does it
What`s the word? hurrah

When`s it my turn?
Wouldn`t I sputter?
sputter to explore that padlock up above
Out of scientific stapler, wish hairdo could be
snip of that word

Thanks, Mad Libs.

199Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I say we make a mad lib thread.

200Favourite Quotes - Page 8 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 am

Katls

Katls

"Aw, she's so cute I could jsut eat her [up]!"
"S170, don't do the grandma thing. It may come across wrong."
"How so?"
"(is not sure how to explain this)... just, don't."
"Ok..."
-Me and S170 while talking about Fluttershy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum