Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+18
Moltenfield
Samiam
Taiju
Messernacht
Tuomey
Travelcube
Top Hat Zebra
Bowen
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
Katls
Gorgro
D-Munny
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Ziggles
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 28]

101Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 am

Samiam

Samiam

Rare wrote:
dm: where are you going to park?
me: "ON THE ROOF"
rare: i rolled a natural 20 to park on the roof!
dm: i'm not going to allow that because of physics."

Favourite Quotes - Page 5 62608_340

Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Delore10

102Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Samiam wrote:
Rare wrote:
dm: where are you going to park?
me: "ON THE ROOF"
rare: i rolled a natural 20 to park on the roof!
dm: i'm not going to allow that because of physics."

Favourite Quotes - Page 5 62608_340

Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Delore10
now I want that car

103Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

There is not a nerdperson alive who has not wished for the famed DeLorean.

104Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Or Kitt, anything from Transformers, or in my case Supernatural's impala.

105Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'd like to travel like Rayman.

Flying with my hair/ears.

Fuck yea.

106Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I always wanted the Impala....with the stuff in the back.....

107Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

someguy3657 wrote:I'd like to travel like Rayman.

Fuck yea.

Nope, teleportation.

The best method of travel.

108Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

No, the best method of travel is moving the universe itself around you until your destination is brought to you.

109Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Nah, too much work.

110Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

It shows people that you don't mess around though.

111Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You have a point.

112Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:I'd like to travel like Rayman.

Fuck yea.

Nope, teleportation.

The best method of travel.

That is, if you don't accidentally teleport into someone or something that was in the way.

113Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Thats not the method's fault.

114Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

"It's really scary to look at what our world is coming to. Slowly but surely, the government, that 1%, is making it to where we will not be a "free country" for much longer. They're going to do whatever they want to do because they have the power to. It pisses me off and worries me to death. I don't want my children and grandchildren to pretty much be on lock down if they (the government) get their... way. Even with this SOPA bill... I hope to god it doesn't pass. But whether or not it passes, look at what they're trying to do. The way I see it, it's just one of the many steps they are trying to take to have control over everything. Even here in Shreveport, they are trying to make a law against people wearing pajama pants out in public. I understand that to a point, but at the same time, who are they to do such things? The law on sagging pants, I understand. But to go so far as to try to tell people what they can and can not wear is crossing a line.

I don't know where I'm getting at here... But please, everyone, open your eyes to what's really going on in YOUR world. I'm not all into politics or anything, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. Hell, i never gave a crap about anything cuz I've always lived the way I wanted and done things my own way. But they can only go so far with everything.

And if you're going to comment on my lack of knowledge about it all, then don't bother. I'm only learning. And the more I learn, the more pissed off I get. Just needed to speak my mind on the matter. Goodnight everybody!!!!"

My friend really knows what up.

115Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Top Hat Zebra wrote:they are trying to make a law against people wearing pajama pants out in public.

What. That can't be real.
That's ridiculous.

I would not take that shit, I would walk everywhere in pajamas.
What would they do? Confiscate your pants?
Man, if anyone tried to steal my pants I'd kick them in the head with my foot.

116Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

It depends.

Are their ladybits delicious?

117Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:07 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Me: Hey, a running children!

FUS ROH DAH!

Taco: Did you just do a Fus Roh Dah on a children?

Me: No....................

Taco: Oh well, that must be my imagination.

Me: Actually.....Yeah....I think I did.

-Xbox Live

118Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:Me: Hey, a running children!

FUS ROH DAH!

Taco: Did you just do a Fus Roh Dah on a children?

Me: No....................

Taco: Oh well, that must be my imagination.

Me: Actually.....Yeah....I think I did.

-Xbox Live
you must be sitting rly close to your tv, i could hear the music and talking through the headset lol
and you do speak English very well, better than a few ppl i know irl.
no rare its not you or anyone you kno lol.

119Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

yeah I know I don't have enough place in my bedroom so I'm REALLY close to my TV.

120Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:37 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Semicolon wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:they are trying to make a law against people wearing pajama pants out in public.

What. That can't be real.
That's ridiculous.

I would not take that shit, I would walk everywhere in pajamas.
What would they do? Confiscate your pants?
Man, if anyone tried to steal my pants I'd kick them in the head with my foot.

What?
Important question: Pajama-like clothes or actual pajamas?

121Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Im not sure, I dont live there any more. I would assume all pajamas, but that would be nearly immpossible to actually enforce.

122Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

eh.

Wearing pajamas outside is pretty disgusting anyway.
I know they make pajama-like clothing, which is different, but there was a fashion thing for a while where people wore pajamas all the time

123Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I agree. I think its really trashy.

But I will fight tooth-and-nail for your right to be as trashy and disgusting as you want.

Because thats what the US was founded for.

124Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:42 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

"No, you see, when we kill a whole bunch of the enemy, it's a battle. When they kill a whole bunch of us, it's a massacre. When we use strategy, we call it strategy, when they use strategy, we call it treachery."

125Favourite Quotes - Page 5 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Lol. Whats that from? I've heard it before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum