Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daisy Owl Official Discussion

+24
Jubedy
LaLa
Packie
A Sinister Speaker
FriendlyBus
AJ
someguy3657
Ziggles
Messernacht
Bowen
davey
votecoffee
Angua
Tacoline
Tuomey
D-Munny
Samiam
Dog Breath
Hollyღ
tzipporahfeiga
Jonny
Nitehoot
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Haha. This made me laugh.

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but how are we going to fit ten elephants into a pickle jar?

202Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

I love Animaniacs!
Pinky: Umm, I think so Brain, but this time you wear the tutu!

Pinky: I think so Brain, but where are we going to find Lederhosen at this hour?

203Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Ziggy Stardust wrote:I love Animaniacs!
Pinky: Umm, I think so Brain, but this time you wear the tutu!

Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 2j5zb01

Also;

Brain: Pinky, what rhymes with June?
Pinky: I'm busy, Brain!
Brain: Well, what are you doing?
Pinky: Oh, just hitting a balloon with a spoon while I croon a tune to this baboon by the light of the moon.
Brain: Well, will you be done soon?
Pinky: Oh, about noon. Why?
Brain: What rhymes with June?
Pinky: ... No it doesn't.
Brain: Gah, I'll make it April.

204Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

animaniacs is yacko wacko and dot. pinky and the brain was a smaller version of it.
i like freakazoid!

205Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:34 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

206Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:27 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

So, who else thinks DO might just be dead? And, what happens with this forum if it turns out DO will be canceled/placed on a loooooong hiatus?

207Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

DO might just be dead.
It's a shame.
Forum keeps going.

Would you knock down a new pub because the one you met your friends in closed?
We all get along pretty well and there's no reason to shut the forum down.

#DON'T STOP BUH-LEEAVIN'!!!#

208Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

To tell you the truth, I think it may come back in a while. I'm not surprised it came to a close for now: I thought it was really running out of ideas towards the end. Initially it was charmingly doing its own thing but you'd read some comics, like Epic Tales, and think "I waited a little over a week for this?"

209Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Tuomey wrote:DO might just be dead.
It's a shame.
Forum keeps going.

Would you knock down a new pub because the one you met your friends in closed?
We all get along pretty well and there's no reason to shut the forum down.

#DON'T STOP BUH-LEEAVIN'!!!#

The beginning of your post sounds like a journal entry from Rorschach's journal and it makes me smile.

210Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

So should we do fan comics? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

211Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Samiam

Samiam

That would be a good start, maybe start an art thread

212Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 am

Crabmaster

Crabmaster

Well, I might not come here very ofter, but I would like to point out that another web-comic I read (Which is in hiatus AGAIN!) went about.....I would say 5 years without updating before the artist made a new strip.

So hope is not lost.

213Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:02 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You're not talking about Elf Only Inn, are you? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

214Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 am

Crabmaster

Crabmaster

Who me? No.

I was talking about another webcomic, Dragon Tails!

And correction, the longest Hiatus was about 2 years, and then he changed to once a week after that....So it seemed like (Being used to his once a day updates back when it started) that he was still in Hiatus for a while.

215Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am

silleymit

so 6 months and 15 days huh, anybody think bean day might have finally did him in.

216Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I think he's tied up in a basement by the evil futon.

217Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hides plans that link the Beecat Army Alliance to Futons. Yes..those evil, deceiving futons..

218Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Is that a crudely drawn picture of a futon and a beecat prancing atop a pile of dead bodies?

...And why is "KILL THE BATMAN" messily scrawled all over the back?

219Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:Is that a crudely drawn picture of a futon and a beecat prancing atop a pile of dead bodies?

...And why is "KILL THE BATMAN" messily scrawled all over the back?

Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 K2d3lz

You don't understand! This was ah, um...oh screw it. *Fires missles*

220Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:45 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Spooky, unemployed missiles are no use to any army...

EXCEPT THE HOBO ARMY!!

221Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

DAMN IT! I just got to cleaning the satellite, and now you've gone and sealed it's destruction! This thing costs billions of dollars just to use the friggin' toilet! What am I gonna tell NASA and the Russian Federal Space Agency now?

222Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:32 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Tell them I said "In Soviet Tramp-Hoborkia, Hobo makes you dance for beer money."

223Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:58 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I told them that. And now Putin is personally coming up here to kick my ass and launch the rest of this satellite's missiles.

224Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:00 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

If I had ever made a plan, this would totally have been part of it.

225Daisy Owl Official Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Daisy Owl Official Discussion Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Angua

Angua

So, I ordered a poster on the 11th Fbruary, who thinks I'll ever recieve it???

http://twitter.com/Dickinsop

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum