Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relaxation thread

+11
someguy3657
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
Katls
D-Munny
Hollyღ
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
:)kiwi(:
Top Hat Zebra
AwesomeMedic
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Wait a minute, isn't that Dr Shar, Jonny's rival?

27Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Uuhmm...he and I may not be in secret cahoots organizing ingenious plans by using teamwork. Stop thinking such silly things and relax!

Want some hot chocolate?

28Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

It is ON. *upends table, scattering crumpets and hot chocolate everywhere*

29Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

http://www.jttheninja.com

30Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Jonny wrote:It is ON. *upends table, scattering crumpets and hot chocolate everywhere*

Do you wish to engage me to a vital round of fisticuffs? Then verily! Proceed towards my person post haste!

31Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

GTFO IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT!!!

*sip tea*

aaaaaaahhhhhh....

32Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Zebra enjoys this thread.

Zebra may refer to himself in third person in this thread.

Zebra has not decided.

33Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

*starts bringing in an expensive rug.*

Thought I'd spruce the place up a bit.

*sips some tea*

34Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I shall continue the fight later. I don't want to get milk on the new rug.

*nibbles crumpet

35Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Are you Lactating?

36Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

37Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Are you Lactating?

Relaxation thread - Page 2 J6gVu

38Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Katls

Katls

Yeah, the dirty jokes aren't concluseive to relaxation, good chap. How aobut you take that attitude of your's and be gone with it, Zebra.
Now, to ponder my next Minecraft contraction...
*hums to self while tapping an ominous beat on the coffie table I'm sitting at that sounds like a drumming beat that matchs the beat of the drums in the following vid*
No, this is not a relaxing beat. It gets stuck in my head so much, and it riles me. That's why I'm in here, to relax. Kinda hard to ponder how to build something with that in you're head.

Last edited by Katls on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

39Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

MAJOR SEMICOLON wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Are you Lactating?

Relaxation thread - Page 2 J6gVu

What aren't you doing here?

It's the relaxation thread, afterall.

40Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:Yeah, the dirty jokes aren't concluseive to relaxation, good chap. How aobut you take that attitude of your's and be gone with it, Zebra.
*hums to self while tapping an ominous beat on the coffie table I'm sitting at that sounds like a drumming beat*

Katls, just because it doesn't make you relaxed doesn't mean it makes everyone else dislike it. Some people actually find it funny (speaking for others not for myself) so stop hating Zebra's jokes.

41Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Moltenfield wrote:
Katls wrote:Yeah, the dirty jokes aren't concluseive to relaxation, good chap. How aobut you take that attitude of your's and be gone with it, Zebra.
*hums to self while tapping an ominous beat on the coffie table I'm sitting at that sounds like a drumming beat*

Katls, just because it doesn't make you relaxed doesn't mean it makes everyone else dislike it. Some people actually find it funny (speaking for others not for myself) so stop hating Zebra's jokes.

I don't think lactating makes anyone relaxed.

At least.... I don't think it does.

It sounds uncomfortable to me.

42Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
Moltenfield wrote:

I don't think lactating makes anyone relaxed.

At least.... I don't think it does.

It sounds uncomfortable to me.
I was talking about the jokes in general not what you just said. I think katls might be adressing ALL of your jokes.

43Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Katls

Katls

Yeah... lacting does NOT sound fun for a guy.
Anyways, I need to be making something positive in Minecraft, something that will not kill anyone, and will be useful.
Right after I figure out how to wire that beat with noteblocks.
Soulsand= really awesome drums with noteblocks btw.

44Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls wrote:Anyways, I need to be making something positive in Minecraft, something that will not kill anyone, and will be useful.
Right after I figure out how to wire that beat with noteblocks.
Soulsand= really awesome drums with noteblocks btw.

.......What?

......I don't believe you.

45Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Katls

Katls

It's a huge doorbell system! Completely harmless. It'll just tell you when a vistor is in your mine, friendly or not.
Though what you do with the knowlage of someone in your mine is entirly up to you.
Oh my gosh, the drums...
...you know what? I'm going to figure out how to wire this beat, then I'm going to make a HUGE feild of noteblocks to sycrnize to the beat. The drums of war will resound thoughout the land!
*begins laughing, but then takes a sip of tea*
Camomeal is really good for moments like that for me...
*falls over, asleep*

46Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Well speaking of minecraft, I am now on the biggest challenge for my Skyfort. Building the Military district, which is supposed to circle the entire building. Also be careful when approaching. Lots of mobs are starting to stick around.

47Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls wrote:It's a huge doorbell system! Completely harmless. It'll just tell you when a vistor is in your mine, friendly or not.
Though what you do with the knowlage of someone in your mine is entirly up to you.
Oh my gosh, the drums...
...you know what? I'm going to figure out how to wire this beat, then I'm going to make a HUGE feild of noteblocks to sycrnize to the beat. The drums of war will resound thoughout the land!
*begins laughing, but then takes a sip of tea*
Camomeal is really good for moments like that for me...
*falls over, asleep*

The Drums...

Drums in the Deep....

48Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

*builds a 5 star kitchen*

now to hire some chefs...

49Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

50Relaxation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation thread Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum