Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

The martial art that we go to. It's fun, but would be better if my mom's fucking life didn't revolve around it and my dad didn't hate my mom for it.

502TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You'd think they'd both step back and consider things a bit since you're a black belt.
That sort of thing takes commitment.

503TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

They're black belts too, which only makes the thought of them duking it out a bit more conerning, considering that they know how to break bones, get past defenses and into the eyes, and all that fun stuff.

504TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Now now, perfectly symmetrical violence never solved everything.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Tumblr_lgliy6Bu7W1qamnodo1_400

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

505TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"Here, Leela: take this, and use it to shoot those guys!"

"Right: if they try to look in the box!"

"Whatever."

506TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: I'm going to have to get a new moniter. The one I have is really old and the age is showing. Even my jack-of-all-trades dad said that we need a new one. That means a) it'll be used and b) We'll have to clear off my computer desk, which is a huge mess and recomidate for the new moniter. Something was going to be done with my computer anyways, I'm getting a new video card(6 megs). Maybe after this whole mess is over, I can finnally post a IMMD about this peice of trash.

507TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: Alright, you can say that Eygpt had flying tecknolgy, you can say that the US govenment is in leuge with the torrorests, but you can not, and repeat, CAN NOT say that my RELIGON was based around ALEINS.
F***ing consiracy threoists.

508TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:02 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: People who decide that humans are bastards/iredeemable/etc. To make such a sweeping judgement is pretty moronic to me.

Last edited by Dewmann on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

509TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

sounds like whoever made that decision was a Templar.

510TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:14 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Sounds like Qin Dynasty-era Legalism to me.

511TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:14 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Cardassians...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

512TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:34 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

JT_the_Ninja wrote:TTBM: Cardassians...[]

Isnt that spelled with a "K"?

513TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:18 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

No, that's Kardashians, although it's an even bet that those are also reptilian aliens...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

514TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

TTBM: My sister went to a pub-quiz. The question was 'Who is the Governor-General of New Zealand'.

Her answer: 'Colonel Ghaddafi!'

Cue facepalm.

515TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

She is more stupid than an American talking about how Republican they are in a Protestant area of Belfast.

516TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: You know, the Mayans never pirdicted the end of the world. Their calender just stopped. Their calender stopped becasue of invasions from Spraish conqusidors perventing them from working further on it. Yet many people think that the Mayans pirdicted the end of the world and seem to belive it.
Tell me how a primitive civlization that only had an interest in the sky becasue the weather and the sun and moon had effects on crops and they belived that gods lived up there know anything about astropysic enough that they could pirdict an astroiod will crash into the earth? How could they know anything about how earthquakes even work, let alone pirdict a massive one happening hundreds of years in the future? How can know about ANYTHING that could end the world? Really? You mind telling me?
*storms of grubbleing*

517TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

People predict the end of the world all the time (looking at you,rapture guy). From what I've heard, the Mayans themselves assumed there was a cycle of that calendar before the current one, and when this one ends it just starts over. No mentioning of planetary destruction or doomsday at all.

I'd like to think that some guy spent years and years working on it and someone just said "Ok, I think we're set for the next couple of thousand years, you can just go get yourself a beer or something now."

518TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:43 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Katls, next time someone says the world will end on such a date you bet them money it won't.
If they refuse to be, they're a pussy and they don't believe in what they're saying.
If they do bet then don't pay up when that date passes, they're a lying asshole and you can beat them up.
If the world ends, who needs money?

519TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 am

Katls

Katls

I would do that if gambling wasn't illgal for minors.

520TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

It's hardly gambling. The cops don't bust down your door for betting 20 bucks over the end of the world.

521TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:00 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

Tuomey wrote:She is more stupid than an American talking about how Republican they are in a Protestant area of Belfast.

It gets worse.

Apparently Kim Jong-Il was the leader of China, and when informed that he was in charge of North Korea, stated that they're essentially the same country.

522TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 93868a469409821d2559884c4bf8d11d

523TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh..... Oh that poor, stupid girl.

[img:f66b]http://myspace.roflposters.com/images/rofl/myspace/1229421116613.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg[/img:f66b]

@ Katls: The Mayans werent exactly "primative." I used to think they were simply bloodthirsty savages myself, but apparently they actually had a large and complex culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization

524TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

The Aztecs were the bloodthirsty ones, but at least they apparently treated willing sacrifices well, showering them luxuries in the days leading up to when they'd cut out their hearts.

525TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 21 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Katls

Katls

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
@ Katls: The Mayans werent exactly "primative." I used to think they were simply bloodthirsty savages myself, but apparently they actually had a large and complex culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization
...It's primitve by our standards. I'm not even sure if they really utalized metals at all. I think that when the Spanish conquestadors came in they must hav been frightened at the fact that there where men with shiny skin marching at them with equally shiny weapons. They had an advance civlzstion for their time. Their quite primitve compared to us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum