Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Dewmann wrote:
And for whatever reason the bus driver never does a damn thing.

Bus driver doesn't have any real responsibility unless they do something to damage the bus or make it dangerous.
Now, I'm not recommending you frame these guys for damaging the bus, but you totally should.

27TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: Sick.

28TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

TTBM: Goddamn Anthology that weighs a ton and you have to carry with you.

29TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:57 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:TTBM: Sick.

Heal yourself! =D

30TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Packie

Packie

TTBM: an unintergrated peak at 0ppm, wich I can't really explain, in an NMR spectrum from wich I have to elucidate the structure of an unknown compound.

31TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:23 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Were you at least able to be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

32TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:15 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dewmann wrote:Were you at least able to be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
this

33TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 am

Packie

Packie

don't worry people, I already found out what it was, it was just some background/calibration stuff

34TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:56 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: I'm terribly depressed at the moment.

No matter how much exercise I do, I'm growing a bit chubby and my health sucks balls.

My grades are utter shit. I think I'm failing 4 out of my 5 classes. I almost had to hold back tears in French class today. I also have a shit ton of homework.

I don't feel very respected by my own sisters. I almost seem to be their freaking manservant around the house. And, because of what's happening in my life right now, sometimes I get impatient and act like a dick or become a bit violent with my family.

I'm broke, and I have 0 callbacks for the many, many resumes and job applications I've sent out. I think I'm giving up hope.

Passing time on a computer seems to be the only way I can just escape from reality. Passing some time with you guys is usually the highlight of my day. I enjoy just getting away from it all, let it be for a moment, but I'm passing way, way too much time in front of computer screens, so computers are becoming another one of my problems.

I have very little to no self respect. Truth be told, sometimes I hate myself.

My future is a complete blur, and, sometimes, I lay awake at night, wondering where I'll be in 10 years. Sometimes I imagine myself as a bum or someone living alone in a crappy apartment with a dead end job, and those thoughts scare me.

I also think I might be slowly losing my mind.

EDIT: Well, I'm feeling a bit better than before. Managed to laugh a bit with my sisters.

But I'm still a bit depressed

35TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Hmmm. This sounds like a very obvious answer, but have you tried counselling? It really does help to talk to someone, trust me.

Regarding your grades, have you spoken to your teachers? Perhaps they can troubleshoot what's going wrong. They might also be able to help you work out some sort of routine for your homework. And regarding your exercise: perhaps you're not exercising in the right way. Where are you exercising? Would it be possible to speak to a trainer at the gym and try and work out some sort of programme?

So, yeah, if you haven't already, I'd speak to various people about these problems, because perhaps I'm assuming a lot, but they don't sound like something beyond the realms of fixing. You can deal with your problems if you seek help. There should be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Moreover, to quote Randall Munroe, you shouldn't feel like shit for feeling like shit. Everyone gets down, including me, but more often than not a good night's sleep and a chance to get another perspective on your issues helps.

Of course, if I'm completely missing the mark with my suggestions I apologise. I just don't want to leave you hanging when you're miserable, bro.

36TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:39 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Yeah, to be honest, I was actually thinking about asking the school is they had any therapists.

37TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: People who think it's great, awesome, wonderful and similar that the government will let me repeat a year without raping my wallet.

See, the thing is, it's ok.
If they charged people for being horribly sick this would be a bad thing.
It's like being shot; if you think that's some sort of bonus someone somewhere is doing something horribly wrong.

The next person who's jealous of me for "getting another year to laze about and do nothing" may very well be jealous of me "not having all my goddamn bones broken for making someone's illness sound like a pleasant little scam such as might be pulled by two whimsical schoolchildren who forgot their homework."

I swear to fucking god, a year just got yanked out of my life.
Who the hell thinks this is a good thing?

EDIT: I calmed down quite a bit and I still want to kill that fucking guy, the one that set this off.
What an asshole.

EDIT: I still want to punch that guy.

38TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: My mother's being a cunt again.

TTBM2: A few colleges in Ireland have been downgraded on the list of top world colleges and people keep talking about bringing in as much fees as possible.

I'd be ok with a fees system being brought in when the economy is doing well.
Trying to charge people huge fees when they are walking out of college and into McDonalds is somewhat stupid - we need foreign investment, which means we need lots of graduates who can afford to work relatively cheaply.

TTBM3: If I don't get the money I'm legally entitled to very soon, a debt collection agency is going to be all up in my grill.

39TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

40TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

That's horrible of course, but I have to ask, why was a two year old left alone in a busy market in the first place?

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

41TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:31 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Presumably the same reason why no one helped her for a while. No one cared enough.

42TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

We also have to keep in mind that some people, when they find something horrible, become a bit cowardly and shy away from it because it affects them too much and they don't want any part of it, hoping someone else will do it.

Yup, the world is that dumb

43TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I become more and more like Rorschach every day.

44TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:10 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: My dad is drunk and confused right now.

45TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:10 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Dewmann wrote:TTBM: My dad is drunk and confused right now.

That sucks man, truly does :s

One of my friends was scared to drink for a long time because some of her family were horrible when drinking

TTBM: Getting yelled at because;
I haven't finished things I was told to stop doing,
I'm not minding the baby while doing other things that take my full attention,
I get pissed off when people yell at me,
I apparently "don't want to do things",
and I didn't want to go to a shop.

In principle, helping my mother is great.
However, helping a ragey cuntfaced bitch is not. These people need to learn manners and helping them with things when they're rude actually disimproves them as a person as it facilitates their rudeness.
Bit of a problem there.

TTBM2:
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Image%20(3415)
The possibility that this man is not trolling.

46TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:55 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM:

Blizzard, I am disappoint.

I was thinking of maybe playing again, but then I saw this. I literally thought it was a joke, first time I saw it, but they seem serious. If they're not just trolling everyone, I'm sad for WoW now. It's always been all about the epicness (world-destroying giant fire-dragons, bitches!), and now they're going for the kung fu panda expansion.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

47TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: Great so my mother brought my cousins here to mind them and now everything is my fault again.
My little brother hit his head off the table after going under it and my mother seems to think that this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't stupid or something.
Fuck this shit.

48TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

I'm sorry about your dad, Dewmann. The last time my dad bought some beer I conveyed an expression of such contempt for him that he hasn't tried it since. He's alcoholic and I don't want him to relapse, so... any time he even tastes my mum's wine I freak out a little.
2Me, I'm sorry everything is so shitty for you. I feel kind of helpless about it because there's not a lot I can do, but I thought you should know I care about you. It's easy to dismiss your posts, but I sympathise completely. I've heard a lot about my dad's childhood with his mum(who was bipolar but back then they just called it crazy) and I know it must be awful to be in your situation. I hope things get better for you.
TTBM: Still lots of anxiety, about things that don't matter. Feel kind of victimized by my genes, but that's a side-effect of the depression. Lots of people don't fully understand clinical depression and they'll just tell you to... get over it. Like wet clothes you can just shrug off. A better standard of education would be helpful.

49TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Thankfully, he wasn't too bad this time around, although he did freak out and hold the cat upside down and make him yowl all over the fact that the cat bit him. Still, things could have, and have been, more violent.
I've got it easy compared to the rest of you guys.

50TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 2 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Dewmann wrote:Thankfully, he wasn't too bad this time around, although he did freak out and hold the cat upside down and make him yowl all over the fact that the cat bit him. Still, things could have, and have been, more violent.
I've got it easy compared to the rest of you guys.

Bro, you have bad things going on.
Just cos other people have different bad shit going on does not make yours any less significant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum