Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quest for Someguy's Sunglasses or Strike of the Beecat

+4
Tuomey
Katls
D-Munny
someguy3657
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 26]

someguy3657

someguy3657

Charles kept running quickly towards Rare's lair. In fact, he never ran this fast in his entire life, other than when he had the sunglasses on. He didn't even notice that he lost Dewmann and Nightwing. All that bothered his mind was Rare's plan at becoming a God. If she finished the ritual, he would have no way of stopping her, and she would have the whole world on a silver platter.

The rain kept falling heavily on his face as he ran and night started falling. This downpour reminded him of the worst day in his life, so many years ago. But he chased that thought away and tried to replace it with another thought.

He thought about AM. Where was he? What happened to him? If a beedrill pretended to be him, it had to have gotten rid of the real one, so as to not get caught. A thought about his friend, stung to death by his fault (he was the one who got AM into this mess) crossed his mind, but he chassed that away as well.

He stopped at one of the entrances to Rare's lair, his clothes soaked by a mix of rain and his sweat. He peered inside the cavern in the mountain. He knew for a fact that the underground tunnels were deep inside, and that was where his glasses - and Rare - were found, since one of the tunnels would lead to a Holy place, needed for the ritual.

His body was shaking, and not just because of the cold rain. He was so close. He needed courage.

--x-- (see what I did there, Rare? I COPY YOU)

Rare, still nervous and tired, looked towards the sunglasses as they shook and glew a bit. It could sense the Glasses Bearer's presence not far away from here. Rare turned to the tunnels. Charles was getting closer. She could not afford to lose everything now. She had to do something. Thinking quickly (which was hard because she was under stress), she decided the best way to get rid of the boy would be to try to scare him off.

She focused the little of her energy left to locate Someguy with her psychic powers. She closed her eyes and could immediately see the boy entering the lair. He was jogging, making sure to look everywhere to see if ennemies were hiding in the shadows.

''And just what do you think you're doing, Charles?'' Rare sent out with her psychic powers. She knew the boy mentally received the message, because she saw him stop and look around in a panicked fashion, expecting Rare to pop up.

''You're too late. You'll never stop me from becoming a God. If you fancy surviving until tommorow morning, I suggest you just give up now.''

Rare was feeling so very tired. It took her some energy to send messages mentally, even small ones. However, she could listen to the boy's thoughts without trouble. She listened in while watching him, expecting to hear fear. And that's what she heard...for a few seconds. And then, as she saw Charles walk in some more, this time with an angry look of determination on his face, she heard the last thing that she would expect: some rock music.

Spoiler:

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Oh snap!)

Alan felt the pain in his sides as he tumbled down the tunnel, the needle held securely in his mouth. He hadn't expected to find an entrance so fast, and because so, he was now falling quickly, and felt and heard the tunnel collapse behind him. Might as well, Alan thought bitterly as he came to a crashing halt. Once Rare becomes God, she won't need these tunnels anymore. No need to hide underground. Alan grunted and squeezed his eyes, adjusting to the sudden lack of light. At least outside, lightening made it somewhat visible. Down here, his predator instinct took hold, and he depended on his hearing and scenting to locate his Queen.

He had just taken his first step, when he heard his queens voice.

'Alan. Keeper of the Blood, successor of Melissa. Everyone thought it would be Before. Shame, he died.'

'My Queen.' Alan had no psychic power to communicate directly, but as long as the psychic path between him and the queen remained open, she could read every thought of his. Suddenly, flashes of Melissa, tired, dead, appeared in his mind. 'I know. I just heard. You must hurry. The human has, too, breached the tunnels.' Alan felt his eyes grow wide, but he was determined.

'Yes, my Queen!' The beecat felt the path close, and bolted down the long, dark tunnel, a kitten with the bravery and courage of a lion.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann kept screaming out for Charles to wait up, but eventually lost complete sight and sound of the boy to the darkness and rain. Despite this, he pressed on, knowing where Charles wanted to get to. Dewmann just hoped he'd get there at around the same time.
Barely able to see more than a few feet in front of him, Dewmann wasn't able to expect the trees that started collapsing right in front of him. He smacked into one face first as it fell, and fell backwards, his face stung as fresh blood ran down to his neck and clothes. They know we're coming He thought, struggling back to his feet, before continuing his sprint. He didn't know just how deep this went, but with how Charles reacted after he put the pieces together, he knew it may very well mean horror and death on a worldwide scale. THe exact thing Dewmann feared the most.
More trees kept falling, but, prepared for them this time, Dewmann lept and ducked out of their way, his legs burning from the previous battle as well as the current strain on them, but his duty was more important than his health.
Eventually, he wasn't able to focus on the upcoming cavern entrance, and Dewmann lost his footing yet again, tumbling into the cave, opening up more cuts on his arms and legs. Picking himself back up at this point seemed impossible, but Dewmann groaned in pain as he pressed onward into the near pitch black caverns, supporting himself against one side.
He had no idea where he was going, he was wounded, fatigued, angry, scared, and alone in quiet darkness. No better target for an ambush.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The winds thrashed the forest around, and trees collapsed under their weight, under the sheer force of the storm. Something powerful stirred above Mount Marmalade, and it effected everything within the radius. Was this the power of the elements of disharmony, or something else, something just as powerful?

Alan listened to the storm as the sounds echoed through the tunnels - it sounded like the end of the world, and above his head, roots were being uplifted as the trees toppled over. Alan turned another corner, the scent of his queen grew stronger..but now something else was in the tunnels. The sound of thunder didn't cover the sound of someone falling, hurt, angry, and tired, down the tunnels, the foreign sounds of grunting and speech echoing in Alan's ears. The sound of human speech. Alan panicked. The human was just a few hundred feet behind him, but he knew he couldn't stop to investigate. The humans were here to stop Rare. He had to hurry, and fast!

The beecat jolted forward, and pressed his wings and ears tight against him as he blurred down the hall, and past several warrior beecats. Alan's alarmed scent told them everything - enemy in the tunnel. Alan didn't bother to stop, to talk, to explain, simply nodded his head sharply back towards the main chambers and continued past the warriors, who armed their stingers and flew back the way Alan came, he had to run, had to -

BWOOOSH!

The floor in front of Alan gave way, the ground was caving! Alan gasped around the needle in his mouth, jumped against the tunnel wall and propelled himself over the growing, large cavern. He saw as he was jumping that water was filling the tunnel from a broken adjacent tunnel. The base was flooding, and fast! Alan cried as he barely made he jump, his back paw slipping slightly against the slick mud. The beecat panted and wanted to give up, the burning in his lungs making every move painfully difficult, but he could smell the holy place, he could now smell Rare's scent - he was close. He pushed forward.

Tacoline

Tacoline

back at the wave pool AM and tacobot were having a great time in the wave pool. suddenly AM remembered something important.
"hey, tacobot?" for at this point they had exchanged names and pleasantries. "i have to go help my friend, Charles. i kno you're kinda evil and all but..."
"i'm not evil i'm confused, there's a diffrence."
"right well, i could use your help in escaping."
"sure sounds like fun!" the tacobot replied happily with a thumbs up. then it looked about the room with the wave pool as AM went out again with his waveboard one last time, there was something off here. the water was higher, and as it watched it could see the water get even higher. "hey, Medic? i think that the water is..."
tacobot couldn't finish its words just then the wall broke through and tacobot ran outr to try and catch AM before he was washed away, but the current was too strong. as it fought against the current and to get a bearing on where AM was it caught sight of something else, a beecat swimming quite well against the current. then the tacobot saw AM hurtling towards the beecat, tacobot didn't need air so it didnt need worry of drowning. it dived through the waves and caught AM with one arm and when they floated by the beecat it grabbed onto its tail.
"hey there!" the tacobot greeted the surprised beecat with webbed toes, which was odd for a beecat. "i'd give a hichhickers symbol with my hand but my hands are kinda full at the moment." the beecat was holding a syringe in its mouth, but it noticed the human the android carried and tried to shake them off. but the android's grip was unaffected by the rushing water or his struggles.
"hey, what's that you got there? a syringe? it better not be dirty because that's how they get those diseases."
"what diseases?" AM coughed up some water as he reawoke from being nearly drowned.
the cat furiously kicked at them and eventualy scratched the tacobots face and it let go, thankfully from him.
the tacobot and AM flew through the tunnels eventually AM stopped screaming long enough to realize that the tacobot was laughing, then he realized again that the flood was turning into a slide that went up and down and everywhere. over the crashing water taco called to AM.
"OI you're looking for that human you were with before right? the charles?"
"yeah, why?"
"ok just making sure." tacobot had picked up movement in a cave near them that looked like the same human she has seen AM with before. it grabbed AM once again and then it grabbed a stalagmite. then it swung itself into a wall and crashed through it. water poured in after the android and caused Charles, AM and Tacobot to be pushed back as the tunnel became flooded.
tacobot recovered quickly and stuck its tongue out at the waters that were slowly filling the tunnel as Am and someguy got up.
(rare or anyone can rp me if they like XD)

D-Munny

D-Munny

Through the darkness, Dewmann heard rumbling in the distance, followed by the sound of rushing water. This horrified him more than ever. The cavern may be flooding, and he was a weak swimmer even in healthier conditions. Nonetheless, he tried to reassure himself that there were other caverns the water could be going through. Besides he thought, there really isn't anything to do about it now. Just keep moving.
after a minute of no water, Dewmann relaxed a bit, and kept pushing himself along the wall, only to hear another sound that chilled him to the bone.
Angry buzzing, rapidly closing in on him from the front.
Readying the hatchet, Dewmann leaned against the wall, and shouted in defiance. "RIGHT HERE! C'MON!"
Two large beecats emerged from the darkness, and Dewmann took a long swing at one with the hatchet. The blow was easily dodged, as these two were of higher caliber than the drones back in the forest. Collapsing to the ground to avoid a stinger coming his way, Dewmann rolled and swung again from underneath the two beecats. Luck seemed to finally come to him, as he felt the blade sink into one of the warriors' abdomens.. It cried out in pain, and started thrashing, and Dewmann nearly lost grip of the hatchet, but he forced himself to sit up and pull the weapon out, before snapping his head back to see what the other one was doing.
Without warning, Dewmann felt another large fuzzy creature slam into his back, shoving him back into the ground. dropping the hatchet, Dewmann rolled over to find 4 more beecats hovering jus above him, poised to kill. His spirits finally fading, Dewmann found himself speaking.
"Som what's it gonna be? Do I die now, or later?"

Katls

Katls

A beedrill quickly closed in on Dewmann, but it stopped, felling that the human was not alone. He let out a cry of torror as fangs sunk into it's neck. It imeddatly fell limp, and Nightwing tossed it off to the side.
"Dewmann, I'm right behind you, and DUCK! he yelled as fire jetted out of Nightwing's mouth.
Dewmann listened, and the beecats where fried.
Dewmann rose to only be cuffed to the ground by Nightwing's hand.
"Don't go anywhere alone unless you have to! If I hadn't caught up with you, you would have died!" he yell at Dewmann.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

D-Munny

D-Munny

(Someguy is actually with Taco and AM in flooded caverns.)

Dewmann closed his eyes, as the beecat taking point raised his stinger, ready to finish him off. That's it. he thought. Why don't I feel so scared?

Suddenly, there was a whoosh as flames shot over Dewmann and at the beecats just in front of him. They started screaming and thrashing, and Dewmann scrambled away to avoid them as they burned alive. He couldn't help but watch the horrifying spectacle, as the beecats were immolated, and, after 20 seconds, give or take, they were on the ground, a burning pile.
A hand shoved Dewmann into the ground, and he heard a voice he recognized as Nightwing's.
"Don't go anywhere alone unless you have to! If I hadn't caught up with you, you would have died!"
Something seemed to snap yet again inside Dewmann, and his rage got him back up onto his feet.
"NO! NO! WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU SET THEM ON FIRE! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Dewmann shouted, and with the newfound vigor that came with his enraged state, he carefully passed the frying corpses, and stormed his way through the cave, this time not using the wall as support.

Last edited by Dewmann on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

someguy3657

someguy3657

Charles slowly got up. His clothes were now rather soaked. But he didn't give a damn.

"Stef! You're alive!" he said happily as he gave his friend a bro fist.

"Glad to see you made it too!" AM replied with an awesome grin.

Someguy turned to the robot. It seemed to be sticking out a tongue at the water that just passed by. He knew for a fact that this robot worked for Rare, but she seemed to also be on their side, since she didn't seem to have harmed AM in any way. Should he? Shouldn't he?

He decided he should give it a shot, and hope for the best.

"Hey, you...robot thing...I need to ask you a question.

The robot paid attention to the boy, then frowned a bit.

"Hey, you're the boring guy I saw earlier!" she said.

"Uhhh...yeah. But listen, this is very important."

"Yes? What is it, boring guy?"

Charles took a deep breath and said:

"Can you lead me to Rare?"

Katls

Katls

Nightwing cut him off and said, "Can't you see I just saved you life? And what do you have against me killing them, huh? You aren't anaghter spy are you?"

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann turned back, his voice lowered a bit, but still was loud enough to get his point across. "You burned them alive...that's not exactly the most pleasant thing I've seen in my life..." He continued on his way, forgetting the hatchet on the ground several feet away.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Prowler bowed her head as Rare rose from her seat at the alter. Dozens of beecats were entering the holy place now, wrapped in red silk and humming their low, soft chant, seemingly ignoring the chaos happening within the heart of the base. It was only a few minutes, but it felt like hours to the two elite guards, who were headset at protecting their queen. Rare stirred occasionally from where she floated, but her guards never moved a muscle.

"My fellow feline." Rare spoke when the last Beecat took his place against the eastern wall, bright red silk drapped over his shoulders. "Tonight is the night I become...GOD." The cats lowered their heads and began their deep chanting again - from the darkness, the mighty roar that sounded off minutes prior shook the tunnels once more. Rare was unfazed.

"Step forward, Alan."

Alan appeared almost magically from the darkness, and the sight of him caused hushed whispers to explode through the room. The tabby was matted with blood, and his fur was caked with dirt and mud. He held the needle firmly in his mouth, and his body visibly shook as fear and bitter coldness overtook him. He smelled strongly of rain and fire.

He blinked heavily as the brightness of the holy room contrasted painfully with the near darkness of the winding underground pathways, and padded forward silently and cautiously, lost in the torrent of his own thoughts. The storm was painfully quiet now - the eye was passing over the mountain. It was far from over.

"Prowler, will you stand by the entrance, please. Alan, step forward, and allow me to complete this long awaited ritual."

Tacoline

Tacoline

"can you lead me to rare?" asked the boring human, he had greeted AM with glee that the android determined was like too best friends being reunited. AM's best friend was Charles, meaning that this was a monkey.... no wait he was Charles. Tacobot assessed him more carefully than it had when they had first met, it only thought that it was a traveling human, but now he seemed more dangerous, more purposeful.
"nope.... oh wait yes i can!" tacobot snapped its fingers and pointed at a wall. "its that a way. although..." it narrowed its eyes as if looking through the wall. "that way is not a good idea because you'd probably drown. so if we take this way it will take longer but we'll get there." it pointed down another tunnel and smiled.
"ok, but we better hurry." he started off again just before the android stepped in his way, it was still smiling friendlily but there was a sense of anger or perhaps it was loyalty to the androids master that was causing its sudden change in persona.
"Exactly what is going on with Rare, why are you humans after her. i have met one other who was looking for her too. you humans seem nice so i'll help you. but i want to know why." Charles exchanged glances with AM, Am shrugged then Charles sighed. the robot was not overly aggressive, but he wasn't sure if it could be trusted.

someguy3657

someguy3657

"Well...it's...rather complicated..." said Charles, wondering how to tell a robot how her Master was an evil thief who was trying to take over the world. How the hell did he get in such situations? Honestly!

The robot leaned in closer to Charles, until their faces were barely an inch apart.

"Teeeell meeee." it said, looking rather crazy.

"Oh, alright then." said Charles, pushing the robot away a bit. He figured the best way to break the news was to go all out. "Rare stole my sunglasses so she could complete a ritual, and when she's done, she'll become a God and take over the world."

The robot smiled and gave a nod. Silence fell for a few seconds.

"...and, uh, to take over the world, she will have to kill a few peoples." Charles added.

The robot kept smiling and gave another quick nod. More silence. Why wasn't she understanding the situation? They were losing precious time!

"...uhh...including the current Gods..."

Same reaction from the robot.

"...you know, so she could be the only true ruler, and stuff."

Same reaction.

"...so, that means she's evil."

Same reaction.

"...because, you know, killing peoples is bad."

Same reaction. Charles was wondering if the robot wasn't mocking him at this point.

"...which means, I have to stop her."

Same.

"...before she becomes a God."

Reaction.

"...look, will you bring me to her, or not?" he said, rather angrily. He was losing patience and precious time.

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

AM felt suddently that the Awesome Virus was asleep and he has his good old mind...for a short period.

"Think AM, Think of some way to convince here." he said to himself "Yes, thats it!"

He walk toward Someguy and said in his ear:

"Talk about the clown, it should work."

"But you, you will start running everywhere trying to find one to kill it." answered Someguy

"I'll try to control myself, don't worry."

Someguy wasn't sure about this, but his friend seemed to have all his mind. So he looked the Tacobot and said:

"...but I think she will spare the clowns...because if she's a God, she'll probably need them, since she will have other more important things to do"

Last edited by AwesomeMedic on Mon May 30, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Tacoline

Tacoline

at first tacobot smiled then nodded, then it sunk in what he had said about the clowns. its expression turned from calm to rageful in a matter of seconds, it cried out:
"that cannot be allowed! DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS!" it pointed in the general direction of the holy place where rare was having her ritual. "TO BATTLE!" and it charged off not even checking to see if the humans were following it. to many times had its warnings of the clown apocalypse gone unheard, now it was truly time to act!
the robot stopped paying attention to were it was going, it was too bust shouting "DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS!" and "BURN THEM ALL!" so it didn't notice the wall that it ran straight into. the robot hit the wall head first and bounced off, it landed and shook its head then it got up again and charged off its determination unchanged. "TO BATTLE!" it ran off in to the twisting and maze like corridors that made up Rare's hideout.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Continuing through the caves, Dewmann knew he was getting closer when the area began to look less natural. There were less stalactites, the sides weren't as jagged, and he found himself stumbling less and less as the ground no longer seemed as rough.
Dewmann still knew he had to remain alert though, as no doubt there would be guards patrolling the area, and the stealthier his approach, the better..
Figuring that the enemy would have excellent night vision, Dewmann decided that cover and silence would be most important, and he slid along the side of the cave, ever vigilant for possible foes.

Katls

Katls

"Why are you hiding? You're wasteing time," Nightwing said while walking past Dewmann.
"Oh, by the way, here's your hatchet," Nightwing said before Dewmann could say anything and handed Dewmann the hatchet.

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Hiding means not having to kill as many, and every life I've taken today is going to haunt me for the rest of my days. I don't want to add to the list." Dewmann whispered, taking the hatchet. "And frankly, if you're not as hesitant as I am, then at least try to minimize their deaths. And make them a bit more humane than immolation."

Last edited by Dewmann on Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

someguy3657

someguy3657

Charles and AM had a bit of difficulty chasing down the Tacobot as it ran in the corridors. When the robot bounced off another wall, the two boys managed to catch up with it. It kept screaming:

"TO BATTLE! DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS!"

"Hey...listen..ca-can you stop screaming? We'll grab attention..." whispered Charles as he looked around him, hoping not to see any guards.

"BUT WE MUST DESTROY THEM ALL!"

"Well...yes. But can we do it...more quietly?" said Charles

"NO! NO! WE CAN'T!"

"But we must not grab the attention of the clowns!" said Charles

"CLOWNS?! WHERE? I MUST KILL THEM ALL!" screamed AM, his Awesome Virus back online.

Suddenly, buzzing came from down the corridors, with some voices saying:

"They're over there! I heard them!"

"FUCK!" screamed Charles.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Still hugging the wall, Dewmann stopped and questioned whether he should go left down the next corridor or right, before peaking around the left side corner to see a few guards silently patrolling the area. Moving back a bit into the darker tunnel he had come from, he waited for them to pass. Almost out of nowhere however, he started hearing shouts from a familliar voice about clowns somewhere down the other side of the corner
Well there's no way to tell how this'll turn out He pondered, only to see the guards rush down the hallway ahead, thanfkully not noticing him out of the corner of their eyes, in order to apprehend the sources of the noise, after one of them had called out "They're over there! I heard them!"
Dewmann recognized another shout just after this.
"FUCK!"
There you are.
He grinned, and motioned for Nightwing, if he was still behind Dewmann that was, to follow him in silently trailing the sentries.

Tacoline

Tacoline

tacobot looked at him in surprise "ooooo you said a bad word." then it wagged its finger at him. "is that how you speak to people, wow you're rude." then almost in the same breath it turned and stood in full view of the approaching bees.
"Tacobot, get down or they'll see you!" Someguy warned the android but it only gave him a bright smile in response. then the bees were on them, they recognized the tacobot and halted. someguy had backed into the shadows but AM was too busy building conspiracies around the clowns to have enough time to hide.
"Tacobot, what are you doing with that prisoner? i thought we captured him and he was to be interrogated." the bee was obviously confused at seeing this prisoner apparently free from its cell and any bindings that should have been used.
"but i am interrogating him, i just got down with the water boarding."
"you interrogating him? YOU?" now she was very confused.
"yup!"
the bee looked from tacobot to AM then back at tacobot. the human was definitely acting strange perhaps tacobot's torture technique had caused him to lose grip on his sanity. this put the tacobot in a creepy new light, perhaps it wasn't as happy-go-lucky as it seemed.
"...um ok i guess everything here seems to be in order... if you see any other intruders though you must alert us at once. there's at least three humans that got in. so stay sharp." the bee showed her stinger and the light glistened off of it when she said "sharp." then she and the sentries that followed her buzzed past the tacobot, AM, and Someguy.
tacobot waved a goodbuy as they passed, apparently not aware that it had just saved the humans from being detected.
AM continued to rant and rave about the clowns.

Katls

Katls

Nightwing tenced. More of Rare's soildiers.
Right after the bees left, Nightwing carged after them.
"What the-" one of the bees said right before he was clawed in half. Nightwing simutainusly burned the other's alive before they could rase the alarm.
Anger burned in him as he heavely panted after the exitment was quikly over.
Just like Rare will, they will all die tonight, Nightwing thought as he surpresed a roar.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann hardly had any time to blink before Nightwing rushed past him towards the beedrills moving away from". He could only watch as they were swiftly and brutally killed, one of them being burned, much to Dewmann's anger.
"They were leaving. They didn't have to die." He growled, as he had told Nightwing he didn't want to see anymore needless deaths today. Before Nightwing could get a word in though, Dewmann started walking towards the Tacobot, AM, and Someguy.
"Didn't think I'd be seeing you again." He remarked to the android, already assuming it wuldn't be a threat. He noticed Someguy in the darkness behind the other two.
"Let's go. We've got a megalomaniac to stop."

Tacoline

Tacoline

"hi dewman!" the android waved happily.
someguy looked at dewman then at the tacobot
"you two know eachother?"
"yup!" tacobot replied perkily, as if it was enough of an explanation. then it looked at the person dweman had come in with, it had followed the bees down the corridor and was just now returning, covered in the equivalent of bee blood. the androids sensors told it as much. someguy was still confused, AM seemed to just be relieved to see a friendly face.
although the tacobot wanted and almost did confront the other person about the bee blood, it decided against it.
"good idea dewman. if we take this corridor here, it should lead us around anymore bee sentries." then it approached nightwing as they began walking. "hi i'm tacobot!" the android greeted the newcomer offering its hand to shake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum