Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quest for Someguy's Sunglasses or Strike of the Beecat

+4
Tuomey
Katls
D-Munny
someguy3657
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 26]

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Rare had been meditating for some time since the sun set beyond the horizon. She had watched, affronted, as Someguy made his escape. It was an abraded human trick, so simple and easily done, and yet, it was because of that she was so easily hoaxed. She casted Calm Mind, feeling her powers tone. The moon's borrowed sunlight casted wondrous shadows around her, and she slowly summoned her best bee warriors as the evening crickets played their soothing melodies.

"I'm ready." She simply said, and her army hummed in unison, agreeing. Yes, she felt ready. The mew knew her plan was a great risk, but she had been fooled by mere humans to many times, more so than she could tolerate. A cold wind blew through her fur, and she opened her eyes, cold tired eyes that wished for this hunt to be over. She lifted herself from the ground she sat on, and flew into the air, past the treelines. Her paw reached out, and her eyes glowed with the tall-tell sign of powerful psychic energy being used. She sought out her robot.

"Taco, surely you have found the Pokemon by NOW. Bring him to me. My base, and therefore, my plan to use the Moderator Powers of Disharmony rely on this Riolu." Rare paused, and thought of a moment. "I sense you have a chikarita with you. Bring her as well. I need her, for a very special reason. And don't let her evolve."

Mew cut off connection and proceeded to track Someguy. She felt his energy, distant. He thinks he's safe. Rare laughed quietly to herself, but instead of heading in his direction, she sent her army to track him down instead.

"Don't kill him. Or attack. Follow, stealthy, make sure he doesn't see you. I will contact you with further instructions." Rare told her army, and rubbed her chin in thought. "I have to get things ready." With that, Rare used Teleport.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Drifting back into consiousness, Dewmann came to breathing as if he had been held under water for hours. Some time ago, he had again blacked out, and was propped against the tree he was pinned to from before. The moon resided near it's highest point in the sky, meaning not much time had passed. With movements more sluggish than ever, Dewmann agonizingly pushed away from the tree and pulled the medical pack the Tacobot had given him off of his back, and into his stomach. Opening it up, he found that, while the supplies were roughed up from the preceding events, they would still be usable.
Preparing for a long night of self treatment, Dewmann tried to take off his shirt in order to get to the most bruises and wounds, only for the shirt to rip and be unwearable. The chill night didn't help matters, nor did the itchy grass irritating the wounds, but Dewmann gritted his teeth and started using his limited medical knowledge to patch himself up.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Someguy breathed hard, half doubled over. He's been running for only 5 minutes, and it feels like a marathon. Man, his cardio is shot. He looked around. Rare wasn't following him. Did she give up? Nah, not her, and definitely not for someone like him. Was she...attacking Stef? He sure hope not, AM just saved his life, and Charles didn't even say thanks. Was she hiding? Or following him slowly? Maybe. But since he couldn't find Rare just yet, he felt a bit safe. He wasn't going to stick around here, though. He continued to run in between the trees. It's best to put a bit of distance.

After another 10 minutes, he just couldn't run anymore. He was too tired; in the last 24 hours, he barely slept 3 hours, and that was when Emma's Mismagius made him fall asleep with her chant. That thought made him slightly wonder what happened to the two, but the thought slightly disappeared when he noticed a bunker-like building on top of a small hill. He slowly got to it. That could very useful. He came up to the door, and it opened as soon as he pulled. Excellent.

The inside was dark, but then again, all he wanted was a place to catch some Z's for tomorrow. He looked into the darkness, and that's all that it was; darkness. He comforted himself a bit, telling him that there was nothing in the dark. He layed down on the ground, finding a comfy position, and started to relax.

Of course, if he would've known Prowler was staring at him from the farthest corner of the small bunker, he wouldn't have relaxed as much.

Esbby nodded nervously and bid the Tacobot good luck. They watched her descend the stairs to the lair to face the unknown.
"I hope she'll be okay." Chikorita said, concernedly.
"Aye." Esbby agreed.
Their attention was drawn as they heard a few calls from the Robot echo out of the cave entrance, but they didn't get any order to go in and help.
A few minutes passed without much happening. The snow was picking up, and covering the pair in a light dusting of powder.
Esbby was rocking back and forth gently whilst sitting, as was Chikorita.
Little occurred, until Esbby threw a Snowball at Chikorita, who looked back at him indignantly.
"Wasn't me." He said, with a tone that suggested indifference.
Chikorita proceeded to jump on him and pin him to the ground.
"C'mon, you're a fighting type! You should be dealing with me easy-peasy!" she said, laughing.
"Yes, but you're really fa-- I'll leave it there..." He said, snickering.

Tacoline

Tacoline

the message came in loud and clear, rare's message sent via her PSYCHIC POWERS was logged in the tacobots memory unit. it half wished that it could contact the mew back, but it wasn't a psychic type... it was a robot, it couldn't even use psychic. it followed there trail it had found a few minutes prior. tacobot only followed it for a few feet before it picked up the verbal tones of two people. both were familiar to it, but one of them was the girl who had kicked the tacobot earlier. so it slowed its pursuit to quietly spy them out, what were they doing here of all places?
the brown haired guy was staring at prowler who sat with her back against a wall, she looked injured. taco watched them quietly to see what would happen next.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Charles noticed some heavy breathing as soon as he was about to fall asleep. He got up and looked in the direction of the noise. Since it was dark, he only saw Prowler's yellow eyes glearing at him. That got him up as fast as if he got an electric shock. He stared at the glowing eyes, unable to know who or what it was, and that person or thing got up slowly itself. Someguy took a few steps backwards, making sure to keep eye contact with the eyes, before rushing for the door and running out.

As he was running, he looked back to see if whatever it was was following him, but it wasn't. He stopped, caught his breath a bit, and looked around. A dark forest, with the only light being the moon. He had to find a place to sleep, otherwise he'd never be able to handle Rare when she would find him again.

He didn't know two things were watching him.

Over him and in some of the trees were Rare's bee army, led by the second-in-command. This bee was different than the others, and next in line to the throne should anything happen to Rare. She was much bigger than the others, but she was much more deadly and was just as silent. She had huge, red eyes and wings the size of bread loaves. Along with her pointy stinger were two extra sharp stingers on her two arms. She looked down at the boy with the army close by. She really wished she could just go to him and attack, but she's been given an order. So she stayed silently, watching the boy look around for a comfortable place to sleep.

Spoiler:

The other group that was keeping their eyes on the boy was a small pack of dire wolves, their red eyes staring hungrily at Charles. They wanted nothing more than to attack and devour him, but they thought that the best way to get him would be to get him circled, so they waited and prepared themselves.

Spoiler:

Last edited by someguy3657 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The mew was alone in the dark, head lowered close to a large and dusty novel that was thicker than a hundred of her. It took all her psychic strength and prowess to pull it down from the large shelf it was concealed on, and sweat still dripped onto the pages below her as she panted with fatigue. She was pushing herself hard, but it had to be done.

"Yes...that Chikorita. I'm sure of it." Rare grinned at how well things were falling into place. "It seems as if the Gods are smiling down at me." Nearby, something stirred. It was a new creation, an abomination. It slid amongst the floor, and gurgled up at the mew, its large mouth spewing with liquid.

"Not yet. Soon." Rare scanned the page she was on, her brows furrowed in deep thought. Did they really think her only goal was to punish the human Someguy for his betrayal to her? His queen?! Hardly. He was just a speck of what she wanted to take out. Her determination and anger gave her sudden strength, but she would return to meditation to rise this eagerness building in her body. Lightening crashed outside, and below her, the creature flailed, swinging its broad head in the air and bellowed, the sound echoed through Mount. Marmalade as did the newly arrived thunder.

Tacoline

Tacoline

taco looked on as someguy stood still and almost seemed to fal;l asleep standing up, then he saw prowler and she glared at him attempting to stand up. someguy blinked, not completely realizing what was going on then he slowly backed away and after he was far enough away he ran blindly into the forest. something about that seemed funny and the android couldn't hold back its laughter. it giggled almost insanely and alarmed prowler who leaned against a wall for support.
"what are you doing here!?" she demanded, recognizing the slightly metallic laughter as belonging to the tacobot.
"oi prowler," tacobot waved as if they were old friends. it approached prowler with a disarming smile. "whatcha doin?" it noticed prowler leaning for support and initiated a scan. although to prowler it looked as if it was just standing still.
"like i'd tell you." she muttered. the tacobot finished the scan and began listing the many injuries that prowler had taken.
"left tibia: fractured. left fibula: broken. right humerus: broken. as well as three lower ribs being fractured. that's not even counting the non internal wounds" prowler stared at the android angrily.
"So... i dont need you're help, thats for sure!" she tried walking but fell down again before she could take a step.
"I suppose it can't be helped." tacobot appreared beside prolwer and grabbed her good arm, it slung the arm over its shoulders and lifted prowler up.
"what are you doing? put me down!" she demanded, tacobot beamed wordlessly in response as it carried prowler to where essby and chikorita were waiting.

Back up at the top of the cave, Esbby & Chikorita were still trying to amuse themselves whilst Taco checked out the Cave problem;
"So, what were you about to say?!" Chikorita said, smiling menacingly through gritted teeth whilst pinning Esbby to the ground with her top-right leg.
"Well... I was about to say uh." He started. But then he smiled and started poking Chikorita's underbelly, which jiggled as he did so.
"That?" He said, grinning broadly.
Chikorita blushed bright red, and jumped, landing her whole body sideways over Esbby's chest. As she did so, Esbby gasped deeply, and Chikorita started laughing gleefully.
"Ha! Who would you rather be right now?" she said, grimacing at Esbby, who was putting effort into pushing her off.
"Well, seeing as you're sitting their nonchalantly and I'm struggling to respire, I think I would much rather be you... even though I'd have to put on x pounds." Esbby replied under a slight smile.
Chikorita laughed, lifted herself up and thrust her full weight on him again, to which Esbby wheezed greatly.
"Who again? I didn't catch that." She said, grinning widely.
Esbby pulled at her stomach which sagged over his sides.
"Still me." He replied.
Chikorita laughed, and then relaxed her muscles.
"So... What does this Spooky Mew like, anyway?" she asked him.
Esbby contemplated this before replying;
"Uh. Ponies and House Music?" he replied, saying the first two things he remembered doing with his partner.
"Works for me!" She said, laughing. She then sighed and lay down, drooping her head and back over Esbby's side before pretending to fall asleep.
Esbby groaned in a humoured manner.

Tacoline

Tacoline

"hey guys... i mean pokemon!" tacobot corrected itself as it exited the cave/lair thing. the two pokemon were laid out on the ground lazily, chikorita looked like she was sleeping. tacobot stopped in its tracks and tilted it head to the side
"AWWWWW that is so cute!" and dropped prowler, momentarily forgetting her.
"what- ouch! crap"
"oh sorry prowler." tacobot picked prowler back up and introduced the scary looking woman to the cute pokemon. "this is prowler, she works for rare, i found her inside the lair. prowler this is essby and chikorita, they are also friends of rare." prowler humphed unexcited to see the pokemon.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Waking up as sunlight began creeping beyond the horizon, Dewmann felt better than ever. It may have simply been a placebo effect from tending to his wounds, but that didn't matter the slightest to him. Looking down at himself, he examined how well a job he had done before drifting off. Most of his lower abdomen had been bandaged, as well as his right arm. His face also had a few patches on it, and even then many smaller cuts and bruises still showed, on his eye, face, and chest.
Ignoring those, Dewmann pushed himself up from the tree he had fallen asleep against, stretching out after the well needed sleep. He realized he had no leads to where Charles, Rare, or the Tacobot could be, nor even an idea of the general area he was in. Deciding he had little other options, Dewmann picked a direction, and started walking.
After a good while of wandering, Dewmann's newfound vigor began to fade, as aches and pains started returning to his body. The cold air, lack of food, and no shirt didn't help, and Dewmann hoped to find something, anything, in order to make his efforts worthwhile.

Esbby turned round under Chikorita and, startled, shot up, causing Chikorita to roll off of him.
She also got up. Indignantly, she swept the leaf on top of her head into Esbby's face, which caught him on the off-guard.
"Ow!" He said, rubbing the point of contact.
"Be glad I'm not sitting on you again!" She said, smiling.
Esbby nodded, but then looked back at Taco, then to the new creature who seemed to go by the name of 'Prowler'; who seemed quite un-amazed by their presence.
Esbby walked up to Taco, and prodded at her metallic leg.
"Uh, I don't think that Prowler really likes us." Esbby said, somewhat nervously, watching it lick it's lips. Whether or not it was a subconscious gesture or a more sinister one, Esbby and Chikorita couldn't tell. Chikorita stood, slightly worried, behind Esbby, and he himself had the urge to stand behind her - Or high-tail it down the mountain.

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

AM stop is run when he saw that nobody was following him.

"Now what can I do now? Oh hey there was that guy on tree! I think I'll go help him." He said out loud to himself.

Back from where he come from, he noticed that the guy was not there.

"crap...well let's track him!"

AM started to sniff the ground like dog.

"This way!" he said while running the way he was pointing.

After a few minutes, he saw the guy walking in front of him.

"HEY, OVER HERE!!!!!"

D-Munny

D-Munny

Focused on moving forward, Dewmann swung around, startled by somone calling his name. Thankfully, it was only the guy with the abnormally large, yellow skinned head. "Ahh, it's just you..." Dewmann breathed a sigh of relief, before realizing that this person had to have known Charles. "Wait...you know Charles right? Where is he, do you know?"

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

"No I ran when Rare saw me so I don't where he goes. Are you ok? you don't look pretty well?"

"I haven't eat or drink for a while." he said.

"Oh well I think I might have some cupcake left in a pocket! There it is."

AM gave the cupcake to Dewmann.

"Hey you patched yourself up! Well done! By the way what is your name?"

"I'm Dewmann, you?"

AM put his ReallyAwesomeFace and said: "The name is...AwesomeMedic!"

Spoiler:

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Erm...right." Dewmann said in reaction to AwesomeMedic's expression. "Well...we really should find him. With Rare after him, he's not gonna last on his own. " Dewmann continued walking. "Shall we?"

Katls

Katls

Prowler saw that that the riolu had seen her lick her lips.
"Oh, sorry if that gave you ideas. I'm just hungery, I haven't eaten much lately. You got anything I could eat, perferably meat?" she said with an even tone.

Tacoline

Tacoline

"cupcake." tacobot opened its palm and a cupcake appeared, the android offered it to prowler who turned up her nose at it. tacobot shrugged and instead gave one cupcake to essby, and after making a second it gave the cupcake to chikorita.
prowler was still staring at the pokemon as if they were food, so it produced a third cupcake and shoved it in prowlers face.
"they are not for eating." the android declared.
"oh, your going to get it, when i get better." prowler said threateningly with frosting all over her face.
"i hope that whatever you are talking about is a present. i like presents!" the threat passed right over the androids head. "anyway, we can get more food later, but we need to start moving. rare doesnt want me to dawdle... even though it think that's what i've been doing most of the time... aww well." taco looked down at essby who was still looking guardedly at prowler, though less so since she was still wiping off bits of the cupcake and she didnt look as fearsome as before. "she's hurt essby, i couldn't just leave her there, could i?" it smiled disarmingly.
then before esby could reply the bot got on the snowboard it had created earlier and motioned for the others to follow. it still supported prowler, sinse sge wasn't able to stand on her own yet.

Esbby ate the cupcake genially, smiling as he did so. He also frowned at Chikorita for kicks, but he only received at scowl, and the knowledge that she would probably do something back to him.
But turning his attention back to Prowler, he nodded at her courteously, and even took slight pity on her, for she seemed more worse for wear than anything else.
He agreed with Taco that she couldn't leave her there, and defiantly nodded his agreement, giving Prowler a pat on the back, affectionately showing support for her.
As Chikorita came over to Esbby, he noticed that the Taco-bot was already mounting up on the skateboard and getting ready to leave.
"We better follow suit." he said to Chikorita.
"Okay." She said, in a perky tone, before walking over to a snowboard and freezing in place.
"What's up?" Esbby asked her.
"Ah..." she started, blushing and rubbing the back of her head with her vine. "I can't actually snowboard. Quadrupedal, and all" she finished.
"Of course!" Esbby said, putting his paw on his chin and stroking it in a tested manner.
He looked at the board, and proceeded to make a few measurements (In truth, he looked at it, then back to Chikorita, then back to it - for his mathematics and perception weren't adequately suited for the situation). But he came to a conclusion.
"Hmm. Did you want to try and mount two on one board?" he said, looking nervously at her - hoping she wouldn't ridicule him.
"Sure!" She said, smiling. And before he knew it, she was already jumping onto the board, and starting to propel the board towards the port of call.
"Wah! Wait for me!" Esbby said, jumping onto the back of the board. But as they moved, Esbby quickly grabbed the second board, brought it high above his head, then smashed it into the ground, so that it shattered into smaller fragments.
From his hand, he emitted a glowing white flame, and (not knowing the full physics behind it), proceeded to blast jets of this fire between a board fragment and the main board chassis. The two magically stuck together, and Esbby did this once more, so that he made a crude 'guard-rail' for him to take hold of as Chikorita lay down.
"I'll steer, you just shift your weight accordingly, understood?" He said, quite matter-of-factly.
"Yup!" Chikorita said, somewhat impressed by the handiwork.
"I would have made a fat joke, but I don't think now is the right time..." Esbby said, smiling.
"You just wait." Chikorita said, with a sly grimace.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Try to remember how you woke up this morning. Maybe you woke up by yourself. Maybe your alarm clock went off. Maybe one of your parents came knocking on your door.

As the sun started climbing into the sky, Charles woke up by falling down a few feet. After a rather rough landing on the forest soil, he looked back up at the tree branch he decided to sleep on last night, and concluded that sleeping there had not been the brightest of all ideas. But hey, at least he got a few hours of sleep.

Someguy got himself up. His body, who always seemed to have a problem it needed solving, immediately told the boy that it was hungry as heck and that it wouldn't stop complaining until he started placing some solid food in his stomach. He started looking around for food while walking. He was also trying to remember the episodes of "Man vs Wild" he saw on the TV with his dad. He was hoping he wouldn't have to kill any animal for breakfast. He liked meat, but only when he didn't have to kill it first. But he told himself that if he saw a rabbit or something, it was gonna be good news for him and bad news for the rabbit, whether he liked it or not.

He kept walking for a little while before he saw a bush in front of him move slightly. Thinking it must be some woodland creature, Charles slowly approached it, but backed off quickly when he saw a growling wolf come out of it. He was quickly joined by two other wolves, one on both sides of it. Someguy stepped backwards, without loosing eye contact with the beasts, but that was before he realized there was 4 more of these wolves behind him, making a neat circle. The boy's mind started racing. Quick, what would happen if this would come up on an episode of "Man vs Wild"?

The only thought that came to his head was a tombstone with the words "Bear Grylls" on it.

"Fuck you, imagination." Someguy told himself as he tried to keep an eye on all the wolves at the same time, wondering which will pounce first.

Tacoline

Tacoline

"weeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh!" tacobot wasn't very good at snowboarding, it only knew how because it had sen it done before and was able to mimic the movements it saw people do in order to maintain balance, but it was still a lot of fun. Prowler constantly switched between being somewhat frightened that they were going to smack into a tree, and then pretending not to care when they miraculously didnt hit a tree.
they traveled for most of the day, and when it got dark essby suggested that they stop and rest for the night. it was a good thing too, otherwise tacobot wouldn't have stopped since the android wasn't tired at all.
they stopped and the pokemon got to making a small fire, tacobot disappeared for about a half hour and reappeared only to take prowler away from the rest of the group. it led the injured woman to a dear that looked like something with claws had already killed it.
"i remembered that you like meat, so here. i didn't kill it although something else did, so be careful. i'm going to check with the pokemon for a while, when you're done you can come back ok?" it said brightly.
"why are you being nice to me?" prowler asked suddenly before the android left, at that the tacobot shrugged.
"it's not in my programing to be mean."
tacobot returned to the group and explained that prowler needed a bathroom break, then it produced a bag of marshmallows and they made s'mores.

D-Munny

D-Munny

As Dewmann and AwesomeMedic continued through the area, they became concerned when they heard what seemed to be the growling of wolves nearby. "I'll take a closer look." Dewmann whispered, silently making his way to some brush, and peeking through it.
There he saw Charles, surrounded by the dire wolves, likely in need of assistance.
"It's him!" Dewmann said, as quietly as he could to AM, hoping the wolves hadn't noticed him.
They had.
The one closest to the two immediatley started snarling in their direction, and began making its way towards them, while the rest started advancing quicker on Charles.
"Now's the time to do something!" Dewmann hoped AwesomeMedic had something, anything up his sleeve. Otherwise, they were now nothing more than a midday snack.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Someguy kept turning around, making surenot to keep one wolf out of sight for too long. He noticed the two others, but he couldn't bother with them right now. He had to make sure no wolf was pouncing for his neck.

Suddenly, the wolf on his left striked first. It ran towards the boy and tried to bite the face. Charles managed to push it away easily, but then he felt another wolf jump towards his back. He grabbed it and threw it to another wolf before starting to run. All the wolves immediately gave chase, and Someguy, who knew he couldn't outrun them in a million years, quickly climbed up a tree, with the wolves snarling and trying to get him at the base.

"Yay, Smores!" Esbby exclaimed, seeing the bag of Marshmallows that Taco had produced out of nowhere. But then he realised; "Wait... Smores." he said to himself. He turned away from the group for a few seconds:
"Crackers, Chocolate, Marshmallow..." He thought, raising a finger upon recounting each ingredient. "Yup!" he concluded. "That's that! Spooky loved making Smores!"
He turned back and waved his tail eagerly.
He went to carefully placing the cracker down, then the Chocolate Piece (he carried around a bar of Galaxy; The American equivalent being Dove, he found U.S. chocolate to taste slightly sour, as the milk used was of a different grade), then the Marshmallow, and just as he was about to place down the top cracker - it all fell down.
"Bloody Hell!" He shouted, waving his arms about in a comically-enraged manner.
He saw Chikorita burst out laughing and rolling about on the floor, and Esbby gave her a face which suggested that he might say "seriously?"
But he let her have her moment - she was probably expecting a response, and Esbby wanted to deny her that extra pleasure.
He abandoned his failed attempt for gastronomical pleasure, and padded over to Taco and Prowler - the latter of who was lying down.
He went over to her and sat beside her, stroking the large body and taking pity on the figure.
"It wasn't past it's prime." he thought "It's just lost it's Mojo, slightly." He patted it on the back, and placed a well-made smore at it's mouth, hoping that it would see it as an act of compassion.
He nodded, and walked over to Taco, who seemed to be having a lot of fun making the dessert treat. He poked the android in the leg and asked it;
"Hey Taco, Miss." He hesitated a bit, before going on; "I don't really know where we're headed. Spooky moves about a lot when finding a target, but she's usually quicker and more clean when finishing someone off. I'm a little afraid that she might be hurt. Do you know where exactly she is?"
He was timid about the response he was going to receive, as he hoped that he didn't come across as having lost faith in finding his partner.
But this tension was partially relaxed as he found Chikorita's leaf brushing over his shoulder, in an attempt to grab his attention.
"Hey! Blue!" she said loudly. "Get over here and make me a smore! I don't have opposable thumbs, thank you!" she said, dragging him along the ground.
"Damn your anatomy..." He grumbled.
She stopped dragging him and pointed with her vine at the ingredients on the floor.
"Go!" She said, commandingly.
Esbby groaned and started making the smore.
"Done." He said, after a few seconds of preparation.
Chikorita picked it up and started eating it.
"Yum!" she said. "Thanks!"
"No problem, but you better watch your -" Esbby tried to add, but he had already been sat on somehow.
"What was that?" she asked, smiling, eating the smore.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Picking up a large log, Dewmann brandished it in the direction of the two wolves coming his and AM's way. One pounced suddenly, but Dewmann smashede it with the log, and it fell to the side, a bit dazed. However, with the log's size, Dewmann found himself falling off balance, something the other wolf aimed to take advantage of, jumping at Dewmann as well. Barely stopping himself from falling, Dewmann kicked the wolf in midair, knocking it backwards, before he ran after it, shouting to keep himself from freezing up, and started clubbing it relentlessly using all of the strength he could muster up.

Last edited by Dewmann on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum