Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quest for Someguy's Sunglasses or Strike of the Beecat

+4
Tuomey
Katls
D-Munny
someguy3657
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 26]

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The events occurred rapidly and with little warning as the dragon known as Nightwing reared upwards and bellowed at the sky, the silhouette of his massive form grandeur like castle statues as he stretched his massive wings and swung his tail aimlessly around him - something caused his previous calm demeanor to collapse into panic and confusion as he desperately twisted and convulsed. Startled and unaccustomed to losing the field advantage, Nightwing breathed laboriously as he examined his surroundings with his clear eye, calculating how to proceed. It was then that he released another terrible battlecry and struck the small Riolu with an ancient spell, sending the Pokemon flying limply through the air, landing hard and unconscious on the desolated ground.

Esbiate shook violently where he landed, and only barely felt the soothing touches of his friend as she took him in her arms and began to heal. Although unattached to his surroundings, distant and surreal, the blurry image of Rare as she leaned over him made everything seem slightly more real, less abstract. Something he couldn't see made a cacophony of sounds, and someone else shouted words of alarm and pain as another explosion erupted the rest of the church wall. There was nothing left of the once holy building.

"I didn't want to hurt you." Rare whispered, unsure if her friend could comprehend or even hear her words. "But I had to do what was necessary-"

"Arrg..." Esbiate placed his paws to his head as the fuzzy images of the world around him slowly developed into focus. He looked up with half-closed eyes and gave a small smile. He then noticed the looming dragon behind them, mouth gaping, energy forming and ready to launch. "TELEPORT!"

Blimpth!

Nightwing growled in frusteration as the afterimage of Rare and Esbiate lingered for mere seconds before vanishing, nothing but the smoking crater from where the beam hit. His scales bristled in anger, the orb on his helm glowing with his energy.

And Rare noticed. She placed the Pokemon gently down, his long feet testing the ground and the stability of his current condition. He flashed a thumbs up before the mew released him completely from her grips. "Just like old times?" She grinned before taking control of her elemental dragon once more. This time, she knew where to hit.

The hit that he had sustained had proved quite a shock to him, but he remained resolute. It wasn't his intention to be knocked out of the fray so quickly. He looked back up at his companion, who had taken control of her dragon.
"You know, when I first became a medic, I swore by the Hippocratic Oath. The first rule was 'Do no Harm'. It was the quickest license that I have ever lost!" He shouted up at her, laughing. He got up, to see his green friend, who was looking awed, yet frightened by the huge battle in the sky above them. She rushed over to him, and slid behind a pillar, out of sight.
"This is crazy! I thought you were dead!" She shouted at him.
"You knew that it would get hairy, Chikorita." Ess said calmly. "No pain equals no gain."
She glared at him, but Ess had a disarming look which seemed to say; "I'm sorry, but that's how it goes." Chikorita responded in kind with a forgiving smile.
"Come on." Ess gestured for her to come over. If we're going to be of any use here, we best get out of it's way, and try to hit it from behind."
The pair moved covertly from broken pillars to fallen tiles from the walls. More dodging of falling wall was required than Ess had hoped, as he tried to manoeuvre secretively around the beast, all the while, flames and lighting bolts striking above them.
Reaching a pile of armchairs in the corner of the room, Ess searched his backpack, and pulled out an adrenaline needle.
"If you need a little boost, it's right there." Ess said. Chikorita denied it, and put on a malicious grin.
"I'm all over this." she said.
From there, Chikorita rushed out from behind the armchairs, and thrust a green jet of energy at the monster. Ess gasped, feeling that she had been too hasty, but she did seem to know what she was doing, as she dived behind cover before the beast noticed what had hit him. Ess gave her a thumbs-up from behind the armchairs, and he himself decided to jump from behind the armchairs, and hurl a silvery orb to it's leg. It made definite contact, and the beast lost it's footing. This, he hoped, would set up Rare for a final blow.

Katls

Katls

Nightwing took off with a beat of his wings. He faced SB8, his thoughts clear, Enough playing around.
Nightwing let out an increably powerful roar. It was so powerful that SB8 and the Chicorita was thrown into a wall. The armchairs where shattered, and the wall collasped upon SB and the Chickorita. Not missing a beat, he breathed fire upon it. He was sure that if the wall falling on his didn't kill them, it's burning wrechage whould.
He dived into Rare and pinned her to the ground. He had her now.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Someguy looked at Nightwing as he attacked the Riolu and the Chikorita, sending a wall onto them and promptly lighting it on fire. Even though they attacked Nightwing and possibly joined sides with Rare, they didn't deserve to die in such a way. Especially since this way reminded him of Ted.

"AM! Get over here! I'll need your help! Bring your two guns" Someguy screamed at his friend. AM placed the broken robot on a safe area of the ground and quickly ran while keeping a low profile, the Medigun in his hands and the Gravity gun placed safely at his belt. Once he was near Someguy, he asked:

"Where are the clowns?"

"There's no clowns right now, Stef! But you gotta help me! Pass me the Gravity gun, quickly!" Someguy screamed as he heard the pained grunts of the two Pokemons, the burning wall crushing them.

AM, seeing that his friend was very serious, quickly took the Gravity gun and passed it to Charles. Someguy grabbed the gun and aimed it straight at the wall. Trying not to make his hands shake too much, he slowly lifted the burning rubble and tossed it far aside. The Medic, not needing any instructions on what to do next, immediately went to the two Pokemons and healed them with his gun. After the two Pokemons were feeling better, AM went up to Someguy, took back his Gravity gun, and told him:

"Bad news, I'm running out of ammo for the Medigun. Usually, it doesn't happen, since I can refill at my lab easily, but it's been a few days since I've been at my lab, and it wasn't fully charged to begin with."

"Well, then, we'll have to be careful from now on." replied Someguy, in a voice that sounded calm, even though he was as nervous as his friend. If they run out of ammo, it's almost certain that they lose everything. The two Pokemons were a bit far from them, talking, but Someguy couldn't hear what they were saying.

With everything that happened, Someguy and AM did not notice the newcomer.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Nightwing stretched his massive wings and pushed off into the air, furiously seething with abhor for friend and foe alike as his mind raced with many thoughts and emotions, mainly frustration ebbing into acrimony. He rolled his feral eye with great difficulty and looked down upon the Riolu who he had attempted to burn alive moments earlier - the pokemon was standing with effort, but was brandishing his spiked paws in a confident battle pose, posture cool and collected, if not stubbornly willing. The chikorita beside him was in far worse condition, for although their Medic's healing was skilled and capable, the burning touch of fire was never merciful on the flesh of grass types.

Desperately resolved to thwart the plans and future attacks from the enemy dragon, Rare took advantage of the opportunity as Nightwing bowed his head and charged in fruitless effort to land his strike on the smaller creature who escaped being crushed and incinerated, however, he did not account for the mew's surprise attack, speed, and sheer desire to finally end the battle.

Nightwing's body and wings pushed him quickly towards Earth as he focused on Esbiate, but when he noticed the other opponent's energy blast banking quickly to his left, his attempt to turn quickly into a dodge utterly failed as his speed and weight worked against him. Stiffening his wings, the dragon, falling upside down and exposed, glided upwards, barely avoiding hitting the ground as the sudden change in direction flung the smaller beings on the ground backwards with the gust of air produced by Nightwing's beating wings.

'Shhh'lea'ko!' The creature hissed in dragonic language his annoyance as he attempted to steady his unstable momentum. His body blocked out the sun, and the church lost its youthful glow that brought the small feeling of hope and assurance as it was sent into another depressing and dark shadow, complete with rain and the faint flash of lightening. He felt white hot pain in his back as he realized his attempt to elude the plasma ball failed. He shrugged it off - unlike the smaller, insignificant nuisances, he was able to take the blow. Didn't mean he had to like it.

Rare was floating across from him, pride and accomplishment beaming in her eyes. She had the aura of accomplishment, and felt akin to smug satisfaction. Nightwing sneered at the surprisingly calm mew and twisted what would be considered his mouth into an awkward, lopsided smirk.

"Do not think simply that you have won just because your pathetic attempt at an attack gave me a bruise, mew." Nightwing snarled and allowed his wingbeats to gradually increase in strength in an attempt to knock the mew unstable via the bursts of wind. Below the dragon, Esbiate studied Rare, concerned and curious to his friends sudden change in attitude.

The Riolu - fighting type, but few had been known to exhibit extraordinary psychic ability. Esbiate read legends, and found one to be most exciting and relatable - Lucario and the mystery of Mew. He recalled how he and Rare reenacted the most thrilling passages from the book, and soon Rare was teaching Esbiate all she knew about psychic and aura reading.

Esbiate called upon his teachings to guide him through this confusion moment of time as he closed his eyes, cleared his mind, and allowed himself to feel the mindset of mew. She was asking for protection, for him, for Chikorita, even for the humans she had spent so much time trying to defeat. He knew what he had to do, but he didn't know why. Although, he didn't allow himself to question Rare often - she knew what she was doing. Quickly and suddenly, the Riolu placed up his strongest bubble of energy that shielded himself and the rest of the team, to their surprise.

"Hey! No funny business!" Medic growled in alarm. Esbiate didn't respond, but kept his eyes focused on his dearest friend, and her face changed to seriousness. Suddenly, they were teleported, shield included, several yards away from the church grounds. The dragon and mew could be seen easily despite the fog, but something was missing. Esbiate knew something was missing, but he couldn't pinpoint what.

The ground was shaking. The entire church grounds was basked in a light blue, and it dawned on the pokemon what was amiss in the scene. The elemental dragon.

"You think you can take me on alone? Fool." Nightwing opened his mouth, and prepared another hyper beam. Rare closed her eyes, clenched her fists - and the ground began to tremble violently as the huge elemental rose from underneath the earth, brightly glowing and huge as the psychic energy of Rare was compiled into one large monolith beast

"KRRLLOOOW!" the dragon roared, his head pushing through the ground, splitting the already destroyed area into oblivion, his neck and upper torso shortly appearing, quickly lunging upwards at the dragon Nightwing, who was already pushing his own wings as hard as they could carry him upwards. "GRRKRRROWWWW!" The elemental screeched out as he was free from his earthly prison, mouth wide and gaping, eyes wild and hungry.

The blast of light that resulted from the elemental devouring Nighwing created momentary blindness, and the wave of luminescence rippled across the sky, dissipating remaining storm clouds and pushing dust, debris, and church fragments outwards as if a mighty invisible hand brushed the architecture aside. The air appeared to glow several minutes after the sheet of bright light dimmed, and Charles, Medic, and Dewman both felt disorientated from the change in air pressure. The ringing in their ears didn't sooth, either.

Esbiate panted, fatigued, his limits far pushed. The shield flickered as wildly as the dying Ubercharge, and soon it blinked out, leaving the group exposed. But that didn't matter - nothing was around them. The grass and trees were soon replaced with fields of rock and sod, any form of foliage was flattened and disinigrated into dust. The only sign of Rare, Nightwing, and the energy dragon was the damage and destruction they left behind.

Until the small ball of light told them otherwise. The mew's own protective bubble was lighter in color than Esbiate's, and it barely protected the pokemon from the burst of power from the two dragons. Her body was covered in cuts, and her pink fur was soon matted with blood. The bubble floated gently to the ground, before popping upon impact. She tumbled, fell over into the dirt, unable to preserve the dignity of remaining on her feet. She groaned, and soon small black paws were pulling her up to her feet as she had done earlier. She smiled at Esbiate, and than looked at the small band of humans that were watching quietly.

"Don't thank me for sparing your life ... I just wanted to kill you all with my own paws." The mew quickly said before they could get any words in. She then flashed a small, weak smile, the hatred and evil in her heart momentarily gone as her strength waned. For the first time in a long time, Esbiate saw the innocent and carefree mew he had befriended years ago.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann took one last glance at Rare before figuring that she wasn't a danger right now, nor in danger of dying. His attention turned to the Chikorita, who was currently being cradled by Charles, the Medic attempting to find a way to keep the pokemon stable.
The better her condition, the less he'd have to use the Medigun.

"No sign of much injury other than all of those nasty burns" The medic informed Dewmann when he looked over to see him approach. "Still, it may take the rest of the juice in the Medigun to heal her."

His tone was low, and worried. This unnerved Dewmann greatly. The Medic could have said anything else in that same, serious tone and Dewmann still would have gotten a good idea of Chikorita's condition.

All of a sudden, she stirred. Although she was not seconds away from dying, for the last few minutes, she had been drifting in and out of consciousness.
"Don't move much. Stef's gonna patch you up, just save your strength." Charles spoke softly, considering that this Chikorita reminded him very much of the one that he had taken care of years prior. Considering the compassion he felt for that one, it made sense that he would be almost as protective of one so similar.

"Charles..." Her voice was faint and it sounded like she was pained just by speaking.
“I told you; try to save your energy. Even talking in your condition could take too much out of you.”

“I know but…” she paused, partly to catch her breath, partly to find the right words. Before, she had been debating on whether or not she should tell him, but now seemed like the best time ever, considering she was just as worried about her own condition as anybody else. “In case something does happen, I just want to properly thank you…I never got a chance before.”

“Thank me? But for what?” Charles was attempting to still sound reassuring, but right now he had an aching anxious feeling in his gut. He felt like he knew what was coming.

“I was too young before, but... thank you for saving my life Charles Ferland.”

Charles’ mouth went agape, and, if he wasn’t wearing the sunglasses, it would be clear to the others that his eyes were watering. Dewmann didn’t know their story of course, but he still put the pieces together to realize that they must have known each other in the past. The Medic was also shocked. He had been told the story a while back by Charles, and now he had figured it out as well. Still, he regained his composure, and went back to examining Chikorita’s wounds, tending to the ones that he could handle with no equipment.

Dewmann turned back to Esbiate and Rare, who were now both facing the rest of the group, although Rare was still lying on her side. The Riolu had just as much of an understanding of the situation as Dewmann did, so his only reaction was a raised eyebrow. Rare showed no expression of shock, and he couldn’t’ even tell if she was staring at them, or through them.

Last edited by Dewmann on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Katls

Katls

Nightwing was on the floor, damaged beond reconnishion. He you didn't know that he was in the church before, you wouldn't be able to reconize him. His scales where chared and bloodyed, the leather of his wings was complely burned of, and the helm had fallen off, unharmed, to show a face that could be permently deformed from the blast. Without his helm, he was vulnrable. But he still wasn't out of the fight. He mangaged to choke out a few words, the same words that he said when he was falling after his first enouter with Zekrom. It was the spell known as Retrograde.
He pushed himself up and boldly began to aproch Rare.
"Why woun't you just die!" she yelled as she sent a plasmaball at Nightwing. Without the helm, the blow would have kiilled him, if there wasn't Retrograde in effect.
Everyone watched in amasment as his face resturctured itself back to it's normal state. The leather of his wings regerated quickly. The blood on his scales reatrated back into his body and many internal injorys healed.
He also got a calm mind. He looked at Rae and felt no more anger twords her.
"I will no longer fight you Rare. It is not my duty to bring judgement upon you, it is the gods'. You are arrogent, and I hate you with everything I have, but I would send myself to my own death to fight a god," he said calmly. He took off without anougher word as he flew out.

As Nightwing took off, Ess - fatigued from the supporting the protective field that had just flickered out - nodded, and fell back onto his behind, legs shaking.
"Good riddance." He muttered under his breath, as he watched the demon fly further and further away.
He looked back to Rare, as she had smiled momentarily at them. That smile... It had reminded him a much more carefree time. A time in which he always found a certain nostalgia about remembering. As he looked past the smile, he saw the lacerations which she had sustained from the beast's fighting. It was not an uncommon sight to see her, nor himself covered in cuts from a fight, but he worried all the same each time - no-one can be a punching bag for too long.
He limped on over to the medical bag which had been blown away from him during the fight. It lay next to Chikorita, who was feebly moaning whilst being healed by the Medic. He looked at her in pity, and walked with difficulty to the Medic. Reaching inside his bag, he dropped a Healing potion by his feet.
"The Medigun effective for only a short time - You might want to try this." He said, gesturing at the potion. He himself took his time to get down on his knees by his green friend.
She looked up at him, and gave a faint smile.
"It got hairy... more dangerous than I thought." She said, coughing slightly. "Your kind demeanour mislead me."
Ess looked at her. For the first time in a long period, a tear rolled down his long, blue-black snout. She had a strange way about her that suggested that she hadn't wanted all of this cruelty bestowed upon them. She was just a city girl going out on an adventure.
"I'm sorry." Essby said. Those were the only words that he could formulate.
Another tear ran down his snout, as his eyes were closed in half-shame, half-sadness. The tear fell onto her chest, and splashed strangely loudly. From above him, the sun had come out from behind the grey clouds. A faint beam of sunshine lit the area by which they knelt. It came upon Chikorita, and at the point on which the tear had fallen, and green light slowly formulated, and enveloped her.
Ess took a step back in shock, and watched as a leafy-green trail sped around her body, accelerating all the time. The Medic had left his Medigun to the ground, and he too, watched in astonishment. It was only a few seconds until the light had faded, and the green trail had subsided into Chikorita's chest.
She gasped, opening her eyes wide, and looking up at Ess and the Medic, who were over her. Slowly, she rose back on all fours, and stretched. The cuts that she had taken were still visible, but healing before their eyes.
Ess gasped, and Chikorita looked at him, smiling.
"Synthesis." she said, with a grin which seemed strangely inappropriate for the time being.
Before Ess could react, Chikorita had held him quite tightly.
"Not too shabby. For a city-girl, I mean." she said, under suppressed laughter. Ess nodded, and silently made his way back to Rare, who lay down mumbling all the while.
He knelt beside her, and held her paw tight as he grabbed his backpack, and brought out a blue vial of liquid. He pulled out the cork, and slowly began to pour it onto some of the cuts that she had taken.
"It might sting a bit." He said, feeling the pink paw grab his tightly as the first drops of liquid went onto a cut on her arm. "But it'll do the trick." He added.
"You've given a part of yourself for me, Spooks." He said to her. "My gratitude goes beyond words. We're going to take this world, Rare. We'll make it a better place."
He smiled at her under a well of tears, and he put the vial down only when he had exhausted it's supply. He lay beside her and shut his eyes, trying to put himself in a dark world of calm, but all he saw was a mass of dark clouds. But if he could, he would make out any form of silver lining. He would work with his mistress to achieve what she so desired, even if it meant taking away more of him that materially existed. Chikorita took up a space beside him, and rested her head on his chest.

Tacoline

Tacoline

somewhere in the darkness and madness, a mind existed. a mind that had not ceased to exist since its creation, even through all of its iterations, evolutions, and generations of bodies it had been placed in. killing, the taking of a life, was easy. but the killing of an idea was harder because it exists in so many worlds and minds that it simply cannot be erased.
this was the reason the mind that always took the name of taco had never been destroyed. it had survived a meteor strike, the invasion of futons, an onslaught of clowns. and now it had survived a near Ragnarok; a battle between a god and several demigods. its body was useless but it found an escape into its mind, a wonderland filled with Slurpee machines and cake. a place where clowns could not tread except in nightmares.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The screen on the robot's H.U.B had changed from its usual light orange coloration to a color that greatly pleased and suited the robot. The (now light blue) display flickered across her dreamscape, displaying itself into the sky and stretching miles across. The small white words 'Disabled' blinked slowly against the blue screen, to which the android promptly ignored. She knew her body was broken, but she was very much alive in the fantasy playing in her head.

With the wave of her hand, the screen changed and displayed numbers and icons that glowed brightly like thousands of stars and constellations. Some where shaped like tacos, others like sparrows carrying coconuts, and why not, no one was going to question her decorating style.

Tacobot, 'faithful' companion and pseudo-sidekick owned by tyrant Goddess Rare, stood confident and adventurous as she observed what was left of her memories and personality. The world was brightly colored, childlike, but something else reflected in the colors and shapes. Despite her naive and careless nature, the robot was clever and crafty when needed, and before long the canvass of random color and objects transformed into her own wonderland, characters and animals and-

"Dragons!" Tacobot named one Nightwing. Nightwing adjusted his monocle and cleared his throat politely. “You really were built to last! Don’t worry, eventually you’ll be recreated. Hopefully as something a teensy bit more useful.”

The robot frowned, visibly upset for two reasons. The dragon just took off with the latest of cupcake technology, and his words made her realize she was alone away from her friends.

"You're not alone." The robot located the owner of the voice, who was floating just feet away from her - the mew gave the robot a small smile and continued. “You have friends here. Actually, me, and everything here, are fake, and are just super-advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching a robot's mind that happens to be in another dimension.” The mew paused. "I was really bored when I created you."

"Virtual-Reality Rare! You came back for me!"

"That's right, and you will continue to be my loyal sidekick, because you totally don't destroy and ruin my hard worked plans and strategies! You're my best friend, Tacobot."

-*-*-*-

"She's dead." Dewman quietly stated as he placed the charred remains of Tacobot gently on the ground. Rare rolled over with great effort, wincing as pain shot through her side. She looked over the remains with slight disgust. The sun was now baking the blood and sweat that dried on the cracking earth, and several blazes were eating away at any remaining foliage.

"Throw her body in the fire." The mew pushed herself up, hiding the newest wave of pain and flashing a small smirk instead. "I don't have the resources at the moment to rebuild her, besides, who would want to modify an already defected robotic taco android?"

"Hey guys, what's up?" Medic strode up after tending to Chikorita. "... what, why are you all staring?"

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann shot a cold glare at the Mew on the ground. Although she did have a point in that the Tacobot wouldn't be repaired any time soon, he still remembered how the android helped to start his mission. In the short time that she was his companion, he had gotten a kick out of her "personality." A sudden impromptu cremation felt insulting to Dewmann, regardless of the fact that Tacobot had been deactivated, despite the fact that it would be a bit of a weight off their shoulders.

He turned to AwesomeMedic who had just arrived. "Medic...we don't think that Tacobot is gonna make it."

AM froze for a second, before immediatley kneeling down by what was left of Tacobot. "This...isn't so bad." He muttered, closely examining the damage. "Like, erm....all you have to do on this arm is just-" He had attempted to mend a jagged rip by hand, but only succeeded in further tearing into the Tacobot's arm, much to his panic. "Ok, that may not have worked! But....I'll find a way! I always do!" His voice didn't exactly do a bang-up job in concealing how frantic he was. Despite minimal interaction with her, he realized that the Tacobot was the first being who truly understood his way of thinking. And he was the first one who understood her.. While AM could still function fairly well in society, where else was he going to find someone who hated clowns just as much as he?

All of the Medic’s attempts to tend to the damage of the Tacobot failed, and eventually he came to his senses and stopped. He took one last look at the android, and thought about everything that they could have done. The adventures they could have had, the explosions they could have caused, the clowns they could have exterminated. All of those were nothing but dreams now. He was sure that he’d never be able to find or build something quite like the Tacobot ever again in his life.

“I’m sorry Stef.” Charles attempted to console his friend, coming up behind him to put a hand on his shoulder. Despite the anguish that he felt, the Medic still refused to show much emotion. “I’m…fine Charles. The AwesomeVirus gets me through tense stuff like this.” He tried to form a lie about the virus’ effects on his body, hoping that maybe he was right in that regard, and that he’d find a way to get over this. But somehow, deep in his mind, he knew he never would.

Dewmann stared at the Medic and Charles, before turning his head to take one last glance at the Tacobot, finally settling his eyes on Rare, Chikorita, and Esbiate. They all didn’t look quite as solemn as the three humans. Specifically, Esbiate and Chikorita stared more in confusion, while Rare seemed almost bored. This was irritating to Dewmann, so he couldn’t help but ask her a question. “If she meant so little to you, then why did you keep her around for so long?”

Last edited by Dewmann on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Rare, finally managing to stand on her own two feet, felt the power of the Gods slowly returning to her, and her confidence reunited. She glanced over at Dewman, who was staring hotly at her, eyes blazing with anger that she could forget her robot so quickly. The mew shook her head and scoffed.

"Do not speak about matters that do not concern you. You know nothing, human." Rare turned, and only Esbiate saw the tears rolling down her cheeks as she turned away from the group, and as she lightly squeezed her paw, something dug into her palm - the small robotic memory chip that contained Tacos data and memories. The small chip that belonged to one of the few friends she had. She began planning out schematics for the newest Tacobot, when someone's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Rare." Charles stepped forward. "This isn't over. We cannot allow you to walk away." The mew barely acknowledged the human before she gave a small laugh. She covertly handed the chip to Esbiate before walking a few more feet away from the group, preparing her teleport.

"You can't stop me, humans."

Tacoline

Tacoline

"That's right, and you will continue to be my loyal sidekick, because you totally don't destroy and ruin my hard worked plans and strategies! You're my best friend, Tacobot."
(my battle music)

"that's right! i am the robin to your batman. and also batman can totally beat superman any day of the week! you are the mewbat...female... man. YES!" the tacobot raised its hands in victory. after two minutes of crickets chirping it lowered its arms dejectedly. "so now what imaginary rare?"
"now you get to kill the clowns!" the mew pranced back and forth happily. "with a chainsaw!" a chainsaw was drawn into existence and floated into the tacobots hands.
"CLOWNS? where!?" the tacobot turned about with the chainsaw in the ready.
suddenly the sky turned red, up from the ground appeared a portal into another world, into the land of the clowns: clownland.
"ok time for chainsaw shenanigans!" the tacobot charged forward, the land began to shatter and move apart into separate platforms where groups of the clowns gathered as it chainsawed them into bits of makeup covered flesh pieces.

Tacoline

Tacoline

the tacobot stared at the rule board confusedly reading the rules over again.
beside it the mew suddenly appeared and giggled happily. "you remember the rules, silly tacobot, dont you?"
"of course i do! the rules are very important to a concise and non confusing RP. that's how we battled the hordes of the futons!"
"right! and you never ever ever ruined any of my plans or inventions back then."
"right!"
the tacobot moved on from the poster and started up the side of a huge mountain, mount marmalade.
"so why am i going here?"
"silly tacobot, tricks are for kids!"
"darn those kids! but why am i going up a mountain?"
"to see the great and powerful raptorpillar, he knows all." with that the mew disappeared, leaving the tacobot to walk the long uncertain road up the side of the mountain.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Someguy looked at the Mew as she was getting ready to teleport. He couldn't let her get away like this. He started running towards her in a vain attempt at keeping her here. She cackled at the boy's foolish attempts before flashing brightly, what usually happens when she teleports.

Rare opened her eyes and, to her surprise, instead of being at her lair, near her army, like she planned, she was still in the destroyed town, with Someguy and the others standing in front of her.

"W-what?" she asked herself angrily. She tried teleporting again, and again, but every time she tried, she didn't move a single inch.

"Why won't I teleport?!" she screamed angrily as she tried once again, with no luck.

"Because I am stopping you from doing so, Mew. You are not escaping from me again."

Rare's fur stood on ends as she knew who that was. She slowly turned and faced Arceus, accompanied by Dialga and Palkia. He had a face that seemed to be a mixture of anger and annoyance. Rare looked calm and indifferent, but, deep down, she was terrified of the true God's presence. Everyone else looked at the Gods in surprised amazement.

Well, everyone except Someguy.

Arceus’ presence made him a bit nervous. And the God wasn’t too happy at Someguy, either. Arceus looked at him a bit angry, and Someguy bit his lower lip and looked away in shame.

See, it wasn't the first time they met…

A few years prior

Charles walked out of his school at the end of a busy day. It was finally the weekend, and he was tired. The only thing he wanted right now was to spend a large part of his evening in front of the TV, either playing games or watching shows.

He was walking along with other people, when, suddenly, everything around him seemed to slow down a bit. Charles looked at the others, walking slower and slower until they were fully stopped, as if time had been frozen. He looked at some people with their feet half in the air, others with their mouths opened as they were in the middle of a sentence, and even saw a guy in mid-air, jumping down the stairs. He made a few hand movements in front of some people, but nothing moved at all. A voice suddenly boomed near him.

“Hello, Charles.”

The boy turned and saw a weird, gray and white horse-like creature walking towards him. Its body was grey and white, with golden hooves and a strange cross-like wheel attached to its abdomen. Standing at almost 10 feet tall, he gazed down at the boy with its green eyes.

“W-who are you? What’s going on? And…and how do you know my name?” asked the slightly scared human.

The creature stopped at a few feet away from the boy.

“I am Arceus. I created the universe with Jehovah, your human God. And I have stopped time to have a talk with you, Charles.”

Charles’ eyes became wide. He didn’t quite know what to say. He couldn’t believe he was talking with a God!

“W-well…uh, Sir…w-what do you want to talk to me about?”

“I think you can guess the topic, human.” He said, in a slightly impatient tone. Charles placed a hand in his summer coat pocket, where the sunglasses were resting. “Yes, that’s exactly it.” Arceus said, as if he had read Charles’ mind.

“Jehovah and I allowed Ted to keep those glasses, since he was a trustworthy soul, and he proved he could put them to good use without getting arrogant. However, we never approved of you receiving them, and we’re wondering if we should let you keep them or not.”

Charles pulled the glasses out of his pocket and examined them a bit. They gleamed a bit in the still sunlight.

“I…I think I’m worthy enough, Sir…I…I go to church every Sunday…and believe me, I-I won’t become arogant with them, I’ll…I’ll be very humble to the both of you. Can…can I keep them, please?”

“We’ll see, since we’re going to be keeping a close eye on you for a while. If we deem you unworthy of the power you possess, we’ll take them away from you, do you understand?”

“Y-yes, Sir, absolutely.”

“And you must protect the power of the glasses with all your might. The consequences of letting them fall in the wrong hands could be terrible, and we have enough work already, got it?”

“Yes, Sir. I-I promise I’ll let nothing happen to them, ever.”

‘Good. We’re putting some trust in you, don’t make us regret it.”

“Thank you, thanks a lot.”

Arceus gave a quick nod as he teleported away. Almost instantly, time restarted, and people around Charles continued to walk out of the school grounds.

Charles placed his sunglasses back in his pocket as he walked out as well. He was going to make sure the Gods found him worthy enough.

And the glasses would never get in the wrong hands.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Tacoline

Tacoline

tacobot continued upwards along a path it had chosen, it was running and it had been running since it started up the mountain, it could do so because it was a robot and on top of that this was a fantasy world that didnt real. it seemed so sudden, the ground became white and the trees became conifers decorated with extravagant icicles. the tacobot finally slowed when it started to snow. it looked to the sky with a second relization, it was night.
tacobot took note of the cold, it didnt feel the cold of course but that difnt mean that its circuits were unaffected. it took a quick diagnostic and saw that the ice could very well cause its joints to freeze up if it didnt keep moving. so moving was the best bet to stay operational it thought to itself, standing still in the snow. its radar picked up a blip, something small but fast moving just out of range. it didnt stay still long enough for the tacobot to get a full reading. it was small anyway, not anything to worry about.
the tacobot sprinted upwards on the side of the mountain, gradually the ledges got steeper, the snow was not helping the tacobot keep its footing. once or twice... or five times the tacobot fell from a high ledge and crashed to the ground. each time it got back up but a realization was taking form that the mountain side was much to steep to ascend.
the tacobot took a step back to visualize a better route, as far as it could tell there was no way up there.
"rare! you psychic dingbat1 you telll me to do something, but you dont tell me how or give me the tools!" the tacobot shouted angrily at the absent mew.
"rare!" a voice sounded out, and like a flash of lightning the tacobot was struck by a small white creature.
tacobot landed on its back and rolled to the side as the small creature slammed a powerful kick at the ground. when it got to its feet it saw a crater of snow where it once was.
"i knew you were with that evil pokemon!" the creature ran at the android again. this time the tacobot caught sight of a small white rabbit in a white judo uniform. even in the androids strange mind it recognized the warrior that had fought against rare.
"someguy!" it greeted him happily, forgetting for a moment that he was still attacking the tacobot.
"i am not some guy!, i am some rabbit!" he said angrily, he paused his attack. "but you got the name partially right... how did you know?"
"hey look at that!" the tacobot changed the subject and pointed upwards.
the tacobot heard a low rumbling from far above it. it looked up and stared blankly at a flowing river of white snow that had detached itself from the mountainside.
"oh no! how could i have forgotten to install the 'surfing avalanches for dummies' application!"
"oh for the love of..." he looked at the tacobot, a strange being he had only just meant and yet it didnt seem dangerous despite the fact that it had mentioned rare's name. the danger was too great, he decided, so he bounded off away from the avalanche. "don't follow me!"
"ok!" tacobot said happily, then it chased after him.
"i said dont follow me!"
"kay." the tacobot did not slow.
he ran on changing direction, the avalanche creating such a loud racket that his resulting warnings did not reach the sensors of the android. he stopped suddenly reaching a clearing in the forest where he began to dig furiously. tacobot reached him and started to dig as well.
"what are you doing!" he swatted the tacobot away. but it returned undeterred.
"i'm helping!" the tacobot punched the ground and a metallic noise returned.
"very well."
together they tore the snow away and lifted a trap door just as the snow descended on them, they shut the door against the avalanche.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The Artificial Tacoland was celebrating their 21th year of peace and freedom from the evil Red Heart Clown's reign of terror. The bloodshed and destruction that result from the Red Heart Clown Brigade still lingered on the minds of all of Artificial Tacoland citizens, and lately the thought of another epic war had the entire land in nervous anxiety.

All except the creator of Tacoland, Tacobot herself, who remained blissfully unaware of the world that was shifting and evolving from her very emotions, and from actions on the outside world.

Some Rabbit inhaled sharply as his white fur became drenched in a nervous and panicked sweat. Tacobot was several paces away, sitting calmly on the cold stone floor as if in peaceful meditation.

"Nothing but bleeding nonsense, this whole thing is." Some Rabbit muttered angrily as he lowered his head, slowly gaining control of his breathing. The avalanche outside was quieter now, but he knew it was only because of the thick stone walls. In reality, it was louder than a charging locomotive, and just as deadly. Suddenly, the Tacobot rose, as if readying an important announcement.

"The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!" She pointed her finger accusingly at the rabbit, who stared back with small, beady eyes.

Some Rabbit crinkled his brows in concern. "And why not?! Who claims I am not ready for ANYthing?! I'm the only one doing ANYthing around here, so if ANYone deserves SOMEthing, it should be Some Rabbit!"

"You sound funny!" The robot laughed and balanced herself on one foot. "And that's not true! I did something! Look! I made my way up here! It was FUUUUN!"

"This is not a place for games." Some Rabbit Adjusted small glasses he wore on the bridge of his twitching nose. His white and brown fur was sticky with sweat and dirt, but otherwise he gave the impression of important authority. "I am on the case, a life's journey, my destiny, to stop the evil tyrant known as The Red Queen of Mews."

"What and what with whaaaat?" The robot tilted her head and received an annoyed sigh from the smaller creature.

"The Red Queen of Mews controls the biggest, deadliest and most feared army of Clowns in the land! She's the reason everyone here is cowering in fear! She wants to cut down everyone in her way to take over the world and spread her influence!"

Some Rabbit paced back and forth and he talked, his face scrunched up in concentration and anger. "They say she was once good, but evil corrupted her. After slaying the Queen, she gained more control than anyone could win back." He stopped pacing, and glanced over his shoulder. "She split into two parts. Good, and Evil. The Good side of her was kicked out of the land long time ago."

"Neat! When do we eat?" Taco had fallen over sometime during the conversation, and was sitting once again on the ground, oblivious to the meaning in the rabbits words.

"Eat? You are a robot! You don't NEED to eat! Besides." Some Rabbit adjusted his judo and took a glance at his watch. "You aren't leaving until you tell me everything you know about Rare."

"She's my bestest friend, and she's very nice, and even though she likes to blow me up, she cares about me! Even though she leaves behind her popcorn messes every night we play DnD. WHY RARE? WHY DO YOU LEAVE MESSES?! WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO?!"

"You're not useful, are you?"

"Uuuhmmm, true, I'm gonna go with true."

"Siiigh. Listen, luckily I know a backway out, but we have to hurry. The path takes up just north of the Queen of Mew's castle, but her guards are sure to be patrolling the land in search of rebels."

"Yaaay, we are rebels! Like in Star Wars!"

"What's Star Wars?"

"Who's wars?"

"You just said-"

"We need to see the pilla! Rare told me so! I think it was the good Mew, because she gave me a chainsaw and told me to kill things!"

"....."

"COMEONLETSGO!"

"HEY! LET ME GOOOO!"

-*-*-*-

Under the sudden blanket of sunlight that bathed the Church grounds, Arceus stood proudly and gallant with a majestic aura that practically made him glow. He slowly turned his head, so slight that it was virtually unseen, and eyed the human that stood trembling with respect and fear at the presence of the God that had placed trust in him since the beginning. And he had failed. Charles lowered his eyes, unable to look upon Arceus any longer without feeling shame and broken pride swelling in his chest.

It wasn't long before Dewman and Medic were next to him, determined to protect their friend, but unnerved at being so open and visible to such a powerful being - one whom they couldn't tell was on their side.

Esbiate took his place next to Rare, who was staring back at Arceus calmly, but it didn't take someone with super vision to know her heart was pounding fiercely against her chest. Esbiate placed his paw on Rare's shoulder and looked up at the creator of his species, of all the species of Pokemon in the world - Arceus, in all his pride and glory. Despite the circumstances, the Riolu felt pride and well-mannered respect and gave a small bow.

It was a long, exhausting journey to this point, and Rare wanted nothing more than to sleep in the comfortable, warm room that was her library, the smell of books and worn furniture luring her into peaceful slumber as her army, all of which she had grown to see as family, trained and catered and helped place her one step closer to her goal.

And now she obtained it - true God power. But she felt little accomplishment in the feat. She was already low on her energy, and she thirsted for more. She wanted more power.

And as long as Arceus was alive, she would never be truly happy.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Being in the presence of such powerful beings created a unique feeling of anxiety inside of Dewmann. Although he wasn't able to say for sure if these were new friends or foes, the fact that Rare needed a fraction of a second to regain her composure meant that they weren't on her side. Dewmann convinced himself that if they were enemies, they would have attacked by now.
"I don't want to sound rude, but not all of us have been given the full story, or at least, I haven't anyway."

The one to the left of Arceus spoke first. "I am Palkia, of Space."
The one to to his right next. "I am Dialga, of Time."
Arceus lastly, "And I am Arceus, of Creation. With the God of man, all of us made, and brought life to everything in existance. We are here now for Rare, whose quest for power has led to disaster, and will lead to more, should she not be stopped."

All of their voices boomed, but their tones were calm, almost monotonous, and Dewmann felt a chill run up his spine everytime they spoke. He refused to show much fear however, because these beings, while technically not on their side, still weren't there to harm them. "I didn't know we were doing so bad that we neeeded divine intervention." He quipped.

Tacoline

Tacoline

rare grabbed somerabbits' rabbit foot... paw... thing and charged onward through the tunnels.
"LETMEGOOMGYOUAREGOINGTHEWRONGWAYOMG"
"its ok, i have geico auto insurance."
".... that's only for cars..."
tacoline stopped dead in her tracks and somerabbit flew foward from the momentum, slamming into a wall.
"REALLY? only cars!? well gee i guess that that means..." it picked up the somewhat dizzied rabbit. "running-through-the-dark-cave-with-no-light SHENANIGANS!" it charged off again.
"no you don't understand, your going into 'his' domain! the red queen rules the surface, but HE rules the underground!"
"just like your mother!"
"thats... wait what?" he shook his head. "fine, you wont listen to reason so here!" somerabbit began gnawing at the metallic arm to cause the tacobot to release him.
"well i would listen to reason if he was here but... what are you doing?"
somerabbit froze in mid chewing. "wront urfrrl frain?"
"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND JIBBERISH, but i am fluent in it."
he stopped chewing. "you dont feel that i'm chewing on your arm?!"
"i'm an android, i feel happy. its what i do." the tacobot made a heroic fist that for some reason gave the little rabbit courage. but that diminished when the tacobot hit a wall and blacked out.
some rabbit managed to wake partially when he heard voices approach.
"ah, what a fine snow rabbit specimen! but the sunglasses have to go."
some rabbit tried to move but was too late as his sunglasses were removed. "YOU!" he exclaimed.
"YES! me!" the stranger went on. "now that we have shown our knowledge of pronouns i shall show you a noun." a small creature handed him something. "this is a mallet." he swung the mallet and someguy saw stars before blackness.

someguy3657

someguy3657

"On the contrary, I think that our intervention was more than needed right now." told Arceus with a calm voice, but everyone could almost feel that he was furious. He gazed around at the destroyed buildings, the rubble scattered all over the place and the corpses of some beedrills, still laying around. "I can daresay that you all caused enough damage for one day. Do you have any idea how long it's going to take us to clean up after your mess?" he boomed at the group. Everyone looked shy and slightly ashamed. Well, everyone except Rare. Arceus stared at her the most angrily.

Suddenly, what seems like a large bubble formed over the Mew. She looked at it, surprised, before trying to destroy it with her powers. The bubble remained intact.

"Rare. You are accused of illegally becoming a Goddess, extreme destruction and death to an almost catastrophic case, and for having world domination plans. I and other Gods will judge you and punish you for your crimes."

The Mew was still very calm. It almost seemed like she was bored.

"And as for you," Arceus turned his head fully towards Someguy. The boy was almost shaking. "Charles Ferland. I put a little bit of trust into you, and you utterly destroy a promise you gave to me. Give me your glasses."

Someguy was fearing this. He slowly reached for his glasses when Dewmann spoke up.

"Hey, wait a minute, he stopped Rare with those glasses, he's one of the good guys, why are you-"

"SILENCE!" boomed Arceus so loudly that the ground shook. "Who are you to question MY decision, human? If this boy cannot keep an eye on his glasses, he doesn't deserve to own them! Charles, your glasses, NOW!"

Someguy painstakingly took off his shades and gave them to the God. A bubble, much like the one Rare was trapped in, but smaller, formed around the glasses.

"Now, listen to me, all of you. You will return home immediately. You are not to contact each other until this is over. And I forbid any of you to speak of this incident ever again."

And, with that, he teleported along with the 3 other Gods and the glasses.

Silence fell for quite a long time. Everyone was staring at Charles, still in a judo outfit, and still powerful, but only for a day or two now that his glasses were off. He turned to the others and told them.

"Did...did anyone else notice that Rare was smilling before they all teleported?"

Everyone seemed concerned. A smilling Rare couldn't be good news. AM suddenly screamed:

"QUICK! TO THE AWESOMECAVE!"

Last edited by someguy3657 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Tacoline

Tacoline

Some rabbit awoke with a taste of blood in his mouth. he heard mumbling and talking. he tried to get up and was only able to get himself into a sitting position as a wave of dizzyness passed over him. his head was pounding, he reached up and was surprised to find a bandage tied in a neat bow on his head, although the skin was tender to the touch.
he descided to focus his attention into where he was, he looked around ad saw that metal bars surrounded him, he was caged. beyond the bars was a large room filled with similar cages in which most were empty. each cage hung suspended over the ground and was high enough for someone to pass under them. it was like a bird cage.
he directed his attention to the mumbling, a few cages over from him was the tacobot sitting happily inside a cage like his. it sat with its legs dangling between the metal bars and was talking to a man in a large hat.
the man was armed to the teeth, so to speak, somerabbit couldn't see his face since he was looking at the android and not at him. the man in the hat was sitting at a table sipping from a cup, the tacobots cage was lowered to his level as they spoke. but even at that angle someguy could see a variety of gadgets covering his body. pins, darts, guns, knives and more covered him. his hat was covered with frayed cloth in a menagerie of colors.
somerabbit strained to hear their conversation.
"... so in this context the clown menace is considered good?" tacobot asked confused.
he shook his head. "nonono, that can NEVER be possible, it helps the red queen, for sure but..."
"but you just said that the red queen is rare, and rare is my friend."
"who really ever knows a friend, did she not send you into an avalanche prone mountain after this Catapillar? catapillar doesnt real, science proves that."
"rare send me places all the time, its normal. besides an avalanche isnt the worst thing that's ever happened. but in order for rare to be good, science has to be... wrong."
the man shook his head again and then they both said at once. "impossible."
tacobot went on. "i know my memory unit is damaged, but i also know that rare is good, theres a good part in there somewhere."
he stood up and fiddled with a contraption, after pulling a crank a light flashed on a blank white wall, it took some rabbit to realize they were watching a video.
"This is what she has wrought in the otherworld, in this world she'll do the same id she isnt stopped." the man began cranking the contraption and images of devastated forests and cities flashed onscreen. images of the tacobots friends being attacked and hurt, the image of Dewman as the ubercharge faded and he caught fire. essby trying with all his might to defend against a fire dragon. then at last the images of fire itself as it had burned through the tacobots visual centers. tacobot grabbed her head as if remembering a ghost of a pain. the images gradually turned darker until blackness. "she killed you." he turned and Saomerabbit recognized him at once.
it was the awesome hatter, a man known for both his genius mind and his madness. his madness was the result of a horrific disease discovered by the same man, ironically he called it the awesome virus despite of its awful effects. one of which was twisting his face into an ever-present grin and turning his skin a bright yellow.
the android had to be warned, this man could not be trusted. "tacobot! dom't let him get to you, he's diseased and mad!"
"so is your face!" it retorted, although it didnt reply with its usual gusto it seemed to contemplate the video footage of its death.
"No, you dont know who he is!"
"and you do? ah somerabbit its been quite to long hasnt it?" the awesome hatter picked up a glass of liquid and using a lever he lowered somerabbits cage. "have some tea. some rabbit. Ah! i made a joke get it?" he laughed not realizing that he was the only one who found it funny. after a second of awkward silence the tacobot chuckled.
"haha some tea, some rabbit. i get it."
"he's a dangerous psychopath! he's lost all reason, by definition he is MAD!"
"he doesnt seem angry to me."
the hatter put a finger in his ear and searched for earwax.
"not angry, MAD." some rabbit reminded her. "he's mad, he's insane!"
"is that what they told you? do you know how a got this way?" he took out a knife and began walking towards some rabbit. "i was once a man, un-deranged, once my face wasn't so yellow and the FREAKING CLOWNS didn't prowl wonderland!"
"friggen clowns..." tacobot muttered.
"i know." the hatter replied. but answer me this question somerabbit, when the clowns first entered the wonderland, i searched for a reason behind it."
"you discovered the red queens traitorous ways." somerabbit already knew this.
"LET ME FINISH! after i told the world i was put in exile, never to see the surface again. so now i own the underground. to fight the clown menace i had to obtain their CDNA, their Clown DNA and test it. but there was an accident, sugar spice and everything nice and the Professor accidentally added and extra greeting to the concoction, Chemical X!"
"wait... chemical X?"
"so you got infected with clown CDna?"
"yes."
"HE DIDNT SAY THAT AT ALL!." Somerabbit hah ad enough of these morons.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Let me know if you want me to change anything, I didn't know where else to have the Gods take me and figured we haven't had a good space adventure in awhile)

To Rare it felt as though she was passing through many other lands and dimensions as the Gods pulled her higher and higher, until they broke through the cloudline and the mew saw with huge, excited eyes, most of the Treehouse region in all its glory. The land was lush green and blue, and she could see the gaping canyons and towering mountains that surrounded a huge populated valley. The forest seemed to stretch on forever, magical and mysterious, until the Gods finally banked away from the trees and soon the mew found herself hovering above fields of tall grasses. A large Treehouse stood proudly in the middle of the field, and below some residents were continuing blissfully on with their daily lives.

"This is a pretty laid back place to judge me, don't you think?" The mew asked cockily as she raised an eyebrow to the large powerful God at her side. Arceus narrowed his eyes, but did nothing else to indicate he heard her. He would wait until she was properly trialed, and than he would have her squirming in pain and terror at the hands of what true God power was.

Palkia and Dialga than lifted their heads and sang to the sky - their songs were low, almost like monotonous growls, and the mew knew immediately what they were doing. Again, she tried to break from her bubble, just to see if she could. She couldn't. She would wait.

The sun, who was barely at her highest peak, began to sink once more and then sky turned as dark as the hatred in the mews heart. The sky looked peaceful, but there was one notable difference. In place of where the moon would have been, floated a giant golden castle.

"The Castle that Never Was. It Interweaves Darkness and Light, and is home to all Gods who rule over the Pokemon race."

"Compensating for something?" Rare quipped, but Arceus continued as if she hadn't spoken.

"It is there that you will meet your final fate, Rare."

"Charles and the others will find me." She said suddenly, and Arceus turned his head and looked back surprised.

"And, even if they find a way to reach us, what makes you think they will come for you? What makes you think they will care?"

Rare remained calm and silent as Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia made way for The Castle that Never Was.

The flash of light that had come as a by-product of the teleportation had temporarily blinding Chikorita and himself. When he regained himself with a quick jostling of the brain, he got up and looked around, seeing that the imposing figure of the Arceus left a mere silhouette. There was no trace of Rare, but he knew that she too had been taken with Arceus.
He pivoted on the spot quickly, turning between the Humans (each of whom looked stunned) and Chikorita (who looked mutually as apprehensive as he did). The overwhelming surge of emotions caused his eyes to clamp shut, and he grabbed his head in pain, struggling about on the spot.
His mistress, best friend & partner, was gone in a flash of light. She had been taken by the God for reasons he did not know. Arceus, the one who is prophecised to have created all of his kind, had just come and gone with the only being that he trusted in tow.
Even if he had bowed to him only a few moments beforehand, a wave of (what felt like) betrayal inundated his brain. He didn't want the Mew to leave him - it was how he had felt before he met Chikorita - vague, empty, without purpose.
He ran off to a rock that had survived the battle, threw his satchel on the floor, and hid himself from everyone else - tears of pain and anger slowly welling in his glassy eyes. Snarling between each breath. The confusion was more than he could handle.

D-Munny

D-Munny

"TO THE AWESOMECAVE!" AM shouted, before beginning to sprint away. "Wait!" Dewmann and Charles called simultaniously, and almost instantly, the Medic froze mid sprint, a foot still up in the air. He remained in this position for nearly a full second before turning and heading back. "Why not?"

"Do you even know which way to go? There's not a sign of civilization for a good several miles from here. And even then, what exactly do we do? We have no idea where Arceus took Rare, and even if we did, and could somehow find a way to get there, Arceus specifically told us not to get any more involved. It's either we get there early and Arceus smites us, or we get there too late and, assuming Rare's plan succeeds, she takes us out. And if we do nothing, we're basically just resigning ourselves to death when Rare's plan succeeds." Charles laid out the situation to his eager friend, hoping it would knock some sense into his big yellow head.

"There's no certainty that whatever Rare's planning will succeed." Dewmann tried to find some hope in their situation. "She was able to evade his clutches long enough to become a God. She has a pretty decent chance I'd say."
"But still, Arceus has to be on his guard, right? He must know that she's planning something."

Charles was about to say something before he noticed that Chikorita was running further away, towards a large rock. Faint, angry snarls came from behind the stone. "Should we?" He asked the others. "We don't have much else to do right now." Dewmann answered, and Medic nodded in agreement, not beaming anymore. They followed the Chikorita to the boulder.

Travelcube

Travelcube

Somewhere over America, a midnight-coloured gryphon took flight. Spiraling upwards then turning north, he clicked its beak in annoyance. That's the last time he'd stop at that airport. I mean really, he thought to himself, they tried to confiscate my damn beak, talons, and claws! How did they even expect me to give them to TSA. Then they put me in that cramped little holding cell! I know I don't have a passport, but does it look like I care? And calling me an agent of terror. Bitch, I AM terror.

Besides, it's not like I'm even going to go on a plane. I have wings for flying. So why the hell did they think I was going to hijack a plane? It's not like I had a turban or something.

Still, Cinnabun was totally worth it.

http://justhellapornoallthetime.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum