Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games/Flash on the Interweb

+17
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Travelcube
Gorgro
Tacoline
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Ziggles
Samiam
Tuomey
D-Munny
Packie
Jonny
someguy3657
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

GUEST1 SAID HE WAS DRINKING IT FIRST
I JUST PLAYED ALONG

102Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Katls

Katls

Serriouslly, take a look at the lobby man.

103Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Yeah, I did; I laughed

104Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Katls

Katls

And you saw how I earned the respect of a Jedi then?
Dang, that felt good, dispite me being a hardcore Sith.
EDIT: Oh, and I played Pazaak with Semi while Zaglo'd. That was an image, I tell you what.

105Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:06 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Guys, don't even bother with this game.

It is ridiculously hard, and pointless.

Although the rooms in that game does seem to be run by GlaDos and Taco simultaneously.

But, yeah. Seriously.

Give up.

106Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 am

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

This "game" is surprisingly fun.

107Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Shooting like a BigRoll wrote:This "game" is surprisingly fun.

I tried it, it really is pretty fun if you stick with it for a while.

108Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Katls

Katls

Guys, this game. Me and Sasha spent hours playing and comparing progress on it. Seriously, try this game.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT HOW TO PLAY THIS
THE E KEY IS YOUR FRIEND, AS ARE NAILGUNS. MAKE A WALL OF RANGE FIRST, WERE THE FIELDS HIGHLIGHTED BY THE HOLDING OF THE E KEY STRETCH FROM THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF THE DEPLOYMENT ZONE TO THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER. AFTER THAT IS ESTABLISHED, START OVERLAPPING RANGES WHEN YOU PUT DOWN MORE UNITS. FLAREGUNS ARE FAIRLY USELESS DAY 1, SAVE THEM FOR DAY TWO WHEN YOU GET THE FUEL LAUNCHERS.
The first two days are a matter of math when determining overlapping, count how many shots it takes to kill a particular unit and take speed into account.

109Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:19 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

i've been playing this fucking cookie game all day

110Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

The new one? I haven't played in a bit, you're so last week, Sash.
Let's compare cookie/sec

Oh what, they added new stuff
Chocolate milk what is this
What it has achievements now too
Sorcery
Anyways I've got 44,715,900.6 cookies/sec
Beat me, I dare you

111Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:56 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

16,616,852 c/s but you know im just a teensy beginner
i'm not a cookie master
not a cookie monster
not the head of Cookies Corporation International
i dont know how to make cookies

i just like clicking

112Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Taiju

Taiju

Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Q9kH78l

Get on my level.

113Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Taiju

Taiju

The just done did updated the cookie clicky thingymajingly. More Achievements, upgrades, and a new item: Antimatter Condensers. These are on the list, right below the Time machines! I launched the game and had enough cookies to buy ~40 of them, doubling my Cps.

114Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 5 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

shit i just banned myself from playing the other day
fucking
fuck

ten minutes okay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum