Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+19
Jubedy
Samiam
eren jaeger
DandyLionGx
Ziggles
D-Munny
Gorgro
Travelcube
Bowen
Katls
SQUIGGLES
AwesomeMedic
Tasha the Silly Panda
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Taiju
someguy3657
Jonny
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

101Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:51 am

Taiju

Taiju

Aw man, Streets of Rage. Me and my brother spent countless hours playing the shit out of it. Also it's got a great soundtrack, especially for the Genesis. Streets of Rage 2 and 3 were good too if you can get a copy, but they just didn't capture the same feel that the first one did.

102Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:12 am

Bowen

Bowen

So. Someone is making a Majora's Mask opera.

http://www.mbulteau.com/majora.html

And, well, I'm not sure how to feel about that. My internet is awful and even text only pages take several minutes, let alone music or video, so I can't watch the previews.
But I do know it's about the Anju/Kafei sidequest AKA that one really long sidequest that was a bastard. And Link is apparently not making an appearance.
So, uh. Yeah. This is a thing. Good or bad, I cannot say.

103Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:29 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Taiju wrote:Aw man, Streets of Rage. Me and my brother spent countless hours playing the shit out of it. Also it's got a great soundtrack, especially for the Genesis. Streets of Rage 2 and 3 were good too if you can get a copy, but they just didn't capture the same feel that the first one did.
If anyone's interested the Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection has these Streets of Rage games and is available on 360, PS3 and (possibly) PC.

104Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 am

Taiju

Taiju

Yeah, it's on PC as well. We have the ps3 version, only problem is the fact that my ps3's video card is fucked, and it's 2 years past warranty.

105Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:30 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

AwesomeMedic wrote:Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
if i may suggest a recording software, the open broadcasting software is free to download and use. it can be tricky to figure out how it works but there are tutorials. ans its alot cheaper than fraps which is 40$

106Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:36 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I already have one. I have some Gmod and World of Tanks videos made. I'm just too lazy to edit them.

107Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 am

Jonny

Jonny

Just written a pretty extensive comment piece on Kingdom Hearts if you're interested. http://jonnykennedy.co.uk/teenage-dreams/

108Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Just on a whim, I got LotR: War in the North for PS3....been playing it most of the day....of course, I only play as the dwarf. [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

109Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:51 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Jonny wrote:Just written a pretty extensive comment piece on Kingdom Hearts if you're interested. http://jonnykennedy.co.uk/teenage-dreams/
i didnt read all of it but i got the gist of what you're saying. when i first got kh, it was the first console game i ever played and i was blown away by it. but after the MANY SEQUELS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE i got a bit tired of it. i still like the series but it seems like its a fan written OC character traveling into the worlds of his heroes. whats wrong with that? nothing and yet as confusing as the story has gotten there is something wrong with that.
so uh, i agree XD

110Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I recently finished Final Fantasy X and X-2 for the second time.
It seems X has become much less entertaining now that I've played a few more games in the series.
X-2 on the other hand, got better with more experience, but it still wasn't amazing. It's just so bloody easy. I should not ever be able to beat a final boss by attacking a half dozen times with my support class. It shouldn't be a thing.

111Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:20 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

If any of you guys play FF14, I do.

112Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:42 am

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah, I've been meaning to get into it again, the beta was pretty neat.
When I get a stable internet plan and I'm not in the middle of exams I'll start again.

113Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Bowen

Bowen

So, I bought Rogue Legacy a few moments ago. Got it installed, and then immediately decided that whoever was in charge of designing the controls is in need of a good stern rock to various tender parts. The controls are about as comfortable and intuitive as nailing your hand to your face. Rebinding is possible, but not in any helpful way, as the mouse cannot be used at all.
Apparently, the controls are designed for controller. Fair enough. Release on a console.
If you're releasing a game for PC, however, make PC controls that work.
If you played a console game that screamed at you and demanded a mouse and keyboard to be played, the developers would be crucified. It mystifies me that the reverse is accepted, let alone legal.

TLDR: Bowen bought a game and now has to buy a controller more expensive than the game so he can play it properly.

114Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:02 am

Jonny

Jonny

I'm enjoying Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories a lot more than I thought I would!

115Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 am

Jonny

Jonny

Also, I bought something for my Vita for the first time in a long time. Dead Head Fred has a lot of heart, even if it doesn't necessarily have brains.

116Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Jubedy

Jubedy

Anybody play wargame Airland Battle?

117Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:46 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I've played Air-Sea Battle...is that close? [ ]

118Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:23 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I think Video Pinball just does not want me to get a score above 50,000...amazing how so primitive a game can hook you in so easily. [ ]

119Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:36 am

Jonny

Jonny

The House of the Dead 2 is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I have ever played.

120Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Oh god that game has the best voice acting ever.
And the lines are just...wow.

I think my favourite moment from that game was instinctively capping a child in the head when it burst out of a door screaming, then having my character suddenly stop and glare at the body and say "My god. How could anyone do this?" with less emotion than someone asking for directions to the train station.

121Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:49 am

Taiju

Taiju

I know I probably should have announced this sooner, but I'm going to be livestreaming today, playing a ps1 Classic for you guys and anyone else that wants to join.

http://www.twitch.tv/neozero257

Gonna be playing Parasite Eve. Starts at 1pm EST (10 minutes from the time this post was made.)

122Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:21 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Aww sorry Taiju, would've joined in but I was on a traaaaaaain

123Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:41 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

124Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:23 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

IMMVGD: TALES OF SYMPHONIA REMAKE IN HD!!!!!!

TTBMVG: IT'S ONLY ON PS3!!!!!!

125Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:57 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Played some Tekken Tag Tournament 2 this morning on the PS3, then went downstairs and played some Berzerk on the Atari 2600....and last night before bed I was playing some Atari Video Pinball...yay video games...[ ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum