Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Tasha the Silly Panda
Top Hat Zebra
Tuomey
Travelcube
Messernacht
Packie
Jonny
Moltenfield
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Ziggles
Katls
Gorgro
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I am not sure where this conversation is going.

727TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:13 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

someguy3657 wrote:ARE YOU VISITTING QUEBEC?

BECAUSE HOLY FUCK IS IT COLD HERE

No, but it is colder inside my house than it is outside.
On the plus side this will probably get rid of the mice.
They really don't like the cold.

728TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

TTBM: I tried to get a chick's attention by saying 'Hey' at her and she was all like "I have a name, either use it or don't talk to me".
That hurt my feelings AND it made me feel bad I don't know her name. It shouldn't have done that!
TTBM2: Got my PSAT scores back today and I did 9 points worse than last year! I got 99% percentile in Critical Reading and Writing, but 55% in maths. D:!

729TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:59 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Girlfriend, tell that girl that she need to realize that the world don't revolve 'round her and that not everyone know her stupid-ass name. Also, snap your fingers a lot.

730TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I guess she IS a violist, and that basically means you are the ass-end of the orchestra awesomeness spectrum. If orchestra were a person, violists would be its gallbladder. Sometimes it is important, but usually by virtue of messing up really horribly.

731TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:33 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I get people's attention by going "hey" at them all the time.

WHAT HAVE I DONE

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

732TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: I wasn't able to donate blood today. My veins weren't popping out enough because I wasn't properly hydrated.

Could be worse though. I could have been loudly declared unable to donate due to a raging case of HIV/AIDS.

Gotta look on the bright side of these things.

733TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Ziggy: what the hell ass, everyone says "hey."
It's like "I AM TRYING TO ATTRACT YOUR ATTENTION AND/OR GREET YOU"
I have smacked dudes for less.

734TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:04 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Lady Stardust wrote:TTBM: I tried to get a chick's attention by saying 'Hey' at her and she was all like "I have a name, either use it or don't talk to me".
That hurt my feelings AND it made me feel bad I don't know her name. It shouldn't have done that!
TTBM2: Got my PSAT scores back today and I did 9 points worse than last year! I got 99% percentile in Critical Reading and Writing, but 55% in maths. D:!

Next time it happens just say "Get on my horse, bitch."

You will totally get her attention

735TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:36 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

AwesomeMedic wrote:
Lady Stardust wrote:TTBM: I tried to get a chick's attention by saying 'Hey' at her and she was all like "I have a name, either use it or don't talk to me".

Next time it happens just say "Get on my horse, bitch."

You will totally get her attention

Also punch her in the dick.

736TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:15 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: Elementary School Massacre in Connecticut. At least 27 people dead, 20 of them children.

The adult son of a teacher at the school took two guns with him and rampaged through the school. I can't find out exactly whether or not he killed himself or the police got him.

Really, there's fuck else I have to say about it.

737TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Yeah, this is a real tragedy. From what I heard, 18 students and 8 teachers, including the principal, were killed. Just really one of those crimes that you wish would never happen and don't even want to try explaining. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

738TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Because why look for therapy or some other form of help when you can kill innocent children?

Merry fucking Christmas, world

739TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:42 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Not to defend the shooter Someguy, but I don't think that "therapy" crosses the mind of someone who is deranged enough to shoot up a school.
Crazy people tend to not realize that they're crazy.

740TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

But there had to be somebody in his surroundings that noticed he was acting odd

741TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:56 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Well we might not ever know for sure. Aside from his mother and himself, he also killed another as of yet unidentified relative at his home, and they're questioning his younger brother to see if they can get a motive.

742TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Man. This school shooting stuff always sucks.
Not much more to say on the subject.

743TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Fuck, I hope that this picture is fake.

Spoilered due to containing a photo of the Columbine shooters' bodies.

Spoiler:

744TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:40 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

All my hopes to regain some faith in humanity are gone forever.

745TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:17 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: My step-mother is unaffected by this news.

746TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:30 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Another update: Contrary to previous sources saying that Adam Lanza drove down to Hoboken New Jersey to kill his father, it has now been reported that Lanza's father is still alive.

He did however, kill his mother in the morning at home before going to the school, meaning that his ensuing killing spree may have been more premeditated than previously thought.

747TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I do not know if you guys have heard of the University of Texas Belltower Massacre, but it is the same situation. This guy hates his mother and blames her for everything that is wrong in his life, so he kills her, and ties it into this big event that will get national coverage. That way everyone will know it was her fault all along because she brought him up incorrectly.
This fellow was insane and he needed help, or at least to be detained while people tried to help him. He shouldn't have had access to weapons. It is time we worked to resolve this issues.
It bothers me that we all grew up in a world where secure-in-place drills are made horribly necessary, and firearms are readily available to anyone with a mind to buy one. I would much prefer a war on terror that begins with resolving our healthcare issues and lack of gun control than attacking a foreign power.

748TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: Not even a day later, and already we have this shit.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 No10

749TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Dewmann wrote:TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 No10
Appropriate:
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 JesusFacepalm+2

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

750TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 30 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I actually really like that image...but since this isn't the debate thread, I'll leave it at that. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum