Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Tasha the Silly Panda
Top Hat Zebra
Tuomey
Travelcube
Messernacht
Packie
Jonny
Moltenfield
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Ziggles
Katls
Gorgro
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

TTBM: Okay, this happened in this order.
I tell my mum to find a home for Audrey, one of my cats.
Some days later, I come home and mum tells me she has done this and the cat has been picked up by someone. I'm like 'oh, that's cool, I hope she's happy.'
Some hours later my mum tells me offhand, 'At least I think it was Audrey.'
I'm like, 'What?'
Mum said, 'One of them was hiding so I gave away the other one. I think it was Audrey though.'
I go outside and find Audrey sitting there and a very sad tomcat wondering where his bestfriend has gone.

I know Audrey and Irene were similar-looking but you can't just give away someone's goddamn cat without asking or double-checking. Now I still need to find a home for Audrey, and I might also need to find a home for the tom(who I have imaginatively named Tom) because he needs a friend, and I can't keep Audrey.
I really like Tom, and I really liked the cat(Irene) that my mum jettisoned. I guess I can't have either.

So I'm still kind of angry about this. I know it was a mistake on my mum's part and she's really sorry, but it still pisses me off.

427TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I'm moving back to university tomorrow, which entails transporting a metric ton of books, clothes and food halfway across the county.

428TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Katls

Katls

TTBM: You know, sites for video games really shouldn't ask for age, exspecally if it has an M rating specificly for blood and gore. Right now I can't even get the demo for Xcom: Enemy Unknown because of it.

429TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Y'know, there's always lying.

430TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Katls

Katls

Yes, but my Mom would beat me over the head for lieing in any cercumstances, even with the bloody internet.

431TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

That's admirable. I lie like my life depends on it. I'm trying to turn that around but it's a challenge.

432TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I do acting AND one of my best subjects is English Studies (I will note now that this is not by choice).
Clearly, this means I am a well experienced liar.
On a more serious note, I do consider myself a fairly competent liar. Not there's anything wrong with that.

433TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Im extremely good at lying.

434TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Bowen wrote:one of my best subjects is English Studies.
Clearly, this means I am a well experienced liar.
LOL
URRITE

There are only three things I managed to learn in twelve years of English classes: how to completely compromise my opinions, how to use the Oxford comma, and how to stretch "Macbeth was an OK guy" into an eleven page essay on the application of justice.

435TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Bowen

Bowen

how to completely compromise my opinions

THIS! A THOUSAND TIMES, THIS!

Fucking English teachers.
Lol, it r ironic cause gilbert are using matches and yer can see the 'dunt let yer kids touch dis' tag on it and he does it anyway lol
But...he's an adult. He's in his twenties!
Yur but we're all someone's child rofl
But...I... that makes no sense.
Fuck you you little shit, you'll say it makes sense and you'll fucking enjoy it if you want to pass!

My English classes in a nutshell (okay, maybe I adapted what was said slightly, but this conversation actually happened). Why, I wonder ,is English the ONLY mandatory subject?

436TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

My English classes went like:

>you missed the last class, here's all the work you missed out on
>no, I'm not going to tell you how to do it
>no, I'm not going to mark it leniently
>hand it in by tomorrow on top of today's work
>[blah blah blah blah]
>stop squeaking your chair
>stop talking
>stop looking at people
>stop touching your hair
>no, you can't go to the toilet
>stop telling me to stop singling you out in class
>[bad joke]
>[blah blah]
>I'll admit the subject matter can be interpreted in many ways but I'll only give marks to the people who concur with my opinions because I'm old and I fear things I don't understand
>[blah blah]
>here's a test on the material I taught on the days you were absent
>it counts towards your final scores
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>this is correct but why did you draw on the test???
>no, that's wrong
>you're strictly technically correct but I'm not going to give you marks for that anyway
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>correct, but I don't like giving out half-marks
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>18/100, Sasha, why aren't you pushing yourself? You're my favourite student.

High school sucked so much, at the time, but looking back I just keep laughing and laughing and laughing

437TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 am

Bowen

Bowen

I just laugh because my teacher always tell me "Always, ALWAYS submit me a draft of your assignments before handing in the actual copy so I can tell you where you can improve". I never do. I end up with high marks anyway.

438TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

sweetie colon wrote:My English classes went like:

>you missed the last class, here's all the work you missed out on
>no, I'm not going to tell you how to do it
>no, I'm not going to mark it leniently
>hand it in by tomorrow on top of today's work
>[blah blah blah blah]
>stop squeaking your chair
>stop talking
>stop looking at people
>stop touching your hair
>no, you can't go to the toilet
>stop telling me to stop singling you out in class
>[bad joke]
>[blah blah]
>I'll admit the subject matter can be interpreted in many ways but I'll only give marks to the people who concur with my opinions because I'm old and I fear things I don't understand
>[blah blah]
>here's a test on the material I taught on the days you were absent
>it counts towards your final scores
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>this is correct but why did you draw on the test???
>no, that's wrong
>you're strictly technically correct but I'm not going to give you marks for that anyway
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>correct, but I don't like giving out half-marks
>no, that's wrong
>no, that's wrong
>18/100, Sasha, why aren't you pushing yourself? You're my favourite student.

High school sucked so much, at the time, but looking back I just keep laughing and laughing and laughing

That might be a sign of going insane. Now stop touching your hair.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

439TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
FASCIST

440TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Sasha?

441TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I PUT IN REAL NAME
OH NO
PLEASE DONT HACK ME

442TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You have no idea how much I want that to be your real name.

Please tell me your real name is Sasha.

443TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

OK

444TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

sweetie colon wrote:YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
FASCIST
No, that's wrong.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

445TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Semicolon = Sascha Baron Cohen

446TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 am

Katls

Katls

sweetie colon wrote:I PUT IN REAL NAME
OH NO
PLEASE DONT HACK ME
SEMI IS A GIRL?!?

447TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Sasha is a dude's name too.
Also, I found out my mum gave away my cat on purpose.

448TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: So, found a way to get the demo for X-com. But Steam needs to make a few changes to connect it to Steam. Because I don't have admin permission, I can run the program required to allow steam to run it.
SEG JKL;JKLGDALKJADG'

449TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Lady Stardust wrote:Sasha is a dude's name too.
Also, I found out my mum gave away my cat on purpose.

Sasha is never a dude's name.

Ever.

Also, YOU SHOULD GIVE AWAY YOUR MOM! SEE IF SHE LIKES IT!

450TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Packie

Packie

TTBM: my internet is hardly working anymore....
unfortunately not the first time this happen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum