Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+19
Travelcube
LaLa
Sunny
Messernacht
Katls
Packie
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
someguy3657
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Ziggles
Tuomey
Samiam
Jonny
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
Bowen
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Friend: Writing up a business plan is shit stuff!
Me: Computing ftw
Friend: ?????
Me: ftw = for the win. Technical term, business students wouldn't get it.

Last edited by Tuomey on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

302Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:30 am

Packie

Packie

My (not quite fluent in English) driving instructor trying to quote Star Trek:
"Beat me up, Scotty"

303Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:02 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I think I'm slowly becoming mad (as in crazy)...aw well, being mad is fun. It's more fun than being serious, because, at least, when you're mad, you get to have fun. When you're serious, you never have fun. So I'm gonna stay mad.

-ME AGAIN.

304Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:53 am

TheSulkingWolf

TheSulkingWolf

"Who ever made the rubix cube was angry at humanity" -My friend

305Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

"He's got very good arms."

"He didn't fall? Inconceivable..."

"You keep using tha hword. I do no think it means hwat joo think it means." []

http://www.jttheninja.com

306Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:55 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Me, playing EndWar as Russia, after winning a particularly long and entrenched mission: "Fuck yeah! Fuck you Europe! Wait, shit."

307Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Sabrina (my youngest sister, while wearing a elf hat): I'm the crazy singing elf! Name me a song and I'll sing it!

Me: How about ''Through the Fire and Flames'' by...

Sab: ...nevermind.

308Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:07 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

309Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:55 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

"Ya dun goofed, Java, 'cause I stacktraced it!" - Me, after fixing a pesky bug in some code I was writing (A stack trace is a code debugging thing)

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

310Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:22 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

"Today, while on my daily jog, I was ambushed by a 12 year old boy who had been laying in wait behind a fence. Apparently, with my beard, I look a bit like Santa. He wasn't happy about the gifts he got last year. FML"

Bwahahaha

311Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Someone ambushed Dog Breath?!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

312Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:41 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Darn kids on his lawn...

313Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:31 am

FQ:

On Facebook, three people put up their Formspring addresses, and they'd had pictures of... Hot Women, as the backgrounds. They then put up and open poll and asked which one was the best. Everything seemed normal until I came in and put up my Formspring address, having changed the Background to a Box of Frosted Flakes.
I checked back later to see that mine had 3 votes, but wasn't the majority, so then I wrote:

"Right, so nobody thinks my Background is Grrrrrrreat?! You obviously don't have balanced breakfasts."

314Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Their choices appall me.

315Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 am

^^ Yeah, nobody knows good cereal mascots these days :3

316Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 am

Packie

Packie

The government leaves students in the cold. We don't. We will supply hot chocolate

Taken from a call to go protesting against government plans this friday

317Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Heh.
Nice one. I lolled.

"I want to be the very best, that no one ever was,
To catch them is my real test; to train them is my cause,
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide,
Teach Pokémon to understand the power thats inside!"

I woke up with this stuck in my head this morning.

318Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 am

Nitehoot

Nitehoot

In terms of sheer number of times brought up, it has to be this one!

"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
— C.S. Lewis

This is perhaps the succinctest argument as to what really makes a grown man I've ever read. Fucking love CS Lewis, what a bro

319Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

......and on that note I shall go ahead and order the Sonic the Hedgehog DVDs, Uc rating be damned!

320Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

"Oh shit, Nitehoot looks angry."

-Me, 5 seconds ago.

321Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Starscream: I will rule the universe, even if I am the only one left in the universe!

Blitzwing: If I want to know what's on your mind, I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!

322Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:29 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

"You know what they say about big feet. BIG SOCKS!"

323Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:47 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

''It's a stack of drivers licenses. These would probably be useful if you knew the first thing about identity theft. Unfortunately you slept through that day in Civics class...''

-Hobowars, my fav RPG.

If you wanna start playing, please use this link. I GET PRIZES IF YOU DO!

And if you start playing, search for charles3657. THAT'S ME.

324Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:26 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

..Hobo.. wars..
This intrigues me.

325Favourite Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:46 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

If anyone starts playing, I'll give you tips so you won't fail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next