Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+19
Travelcube
LaLa
Sunny
Messernacht
Katls
Packie
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
someguy3657
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Ziggles
Tuomey
Samiam
Jonny
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
Bowen
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:23 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

"You're in the head of a dead homocidal maniac Monarch!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

-Sheogorath

977Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:41 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

is he in skyrim?
yay! after he died i was so sad, he was so much fun to do quests for.

978Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:31 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

With gods it's not the death that matters, it's the oppurtunity for ressurection.

979Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:54 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Tacoline wrote:is he in skyrim?

Yes he give you the Wabbajack in person and he even say that he was the Cirodyll Champion...

980Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:
Tacoline wrote:is he in skyrim?

Yes he give you the Wabbajack in person and he even say that he was the Cirodyll Champion...
oh that sunofa deadra!
well actually, after you defeat jiggalag you become shaogorath. so its possible.
the only problem is that i played a female in oblivion so... yeah he's just an a-hole

981Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Regarding the topic of a quote about sins.

"My grandmother would always say stuff like that, but now she's dead so I win."
My English Teacher.

982Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

(at an A&W drive thru)

''Yes, can I have a Whopper, a Big Mac combo and 56 glasses of water to go?''

I love my dad.

983Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 am

Katls

Katls

"What where you doing at a Spanish covent anyways?"
"Mistook it for a brothel(prositution house), honest mistake."
I love Captain Jack Sparrow

984Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Is that from On Stranger Tides? I quite enjoyed it.

985Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.

986Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:19 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"He's an immortal gay werewolf with a secret. She's a virginal renegade widow on the trail of a serial killer. They fight crime!"

987Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 am

Katls

Katls

Rare wrote:You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.
Would be a shame to leave a full fleet behind.

He's even more anoying in minture.

988Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:02 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Manly McTurtleshell III wrote:"He's an immortal gay werewolf with a secret. She's a virginal renegade widow on the trail of a serial killer. They fight crime!"

Which Twilight book is that from?

989Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Rare wrote:You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.

Was that a quote or just a general statement?

990Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Katls

Katls

Quote.

991Favourite Quotes - Page 40 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:52 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40