Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+19
Travelcube
LaLa
Sunny
Messernacht
Katls
Packie
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
someguy3657
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Ziggles
Tuomey
Samiam
Jonny
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
Bowen
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:51 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Favourite Quotes - Page 38 WHTqJ0od66

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

927Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Favourite Quotes - Page 38 This-i10

928Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:18 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:Why does everyone on this forum want to kill me?

I don't want to kill you!!! Well if you wear a clown suit then yes....
weraing a clown suit is the same as being a clown. you should know that someguy!

929Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Eeyup

930Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

That's why I never wear any clown suits

931Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"Marion, going down a cellar to blow up a building for political ends is NOT what Guy Fawkes Night is all about!"

--Mongrels

Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Mongrels_3

932Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:52 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Mother: "You probably have a hairball, that's why you're coughing."
Me: "Are you taking the piss? No, actually, you're knocking over convoys of ambulances transferring urine samples in some kind of mastermind raid for some fucking reason."

933Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Does she think you're a cat?

934Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:04 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You could've stopped after think.

935Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:15 am

Katls

Katls

XIV quoted something from right at the end of this video. WARNING: this is a very, very, very polically incorrect one. Halariously so.

XIV: Sexy, sexy chalupas...
Me: And Tacoline would be the sexyest of them all!
XIV:...

936Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Is that Charlie the Unicorn I spot in that video? ;D

937Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Katls Nalcrato wrote:XIV quoted something from right at the end of this video. WARNING: this is a very, very, very polically incorrect one. Halariously so.

XIV: Sexy, sexy chalupas...
Me: And Tacoline would be the sexyest of them all!
XIV:...
go way, you are a cat!

938Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:43 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Taco why you not at work?!

939Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:Taco why you not at work?!
got off early, i worked a full day yesterday. today another employee wanted to get out of her house so she asked if someone could take part of the day off, so i volunteered.
anyway, i'm cleaning right now, getting ready for dnd tonight, but i'll be done soon if u want to hang out

940Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:58 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Where exactly do robotic tacos work? Robo-Taco Bell? "I'm afraid I can't let yo quiero Taco Bell, Dave."

941Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:03 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Gorgro wrote:Where exactly do robotic tacos work? Robo-Taco Bell? "I'm afraid I can't let yo quiero Taco Bell, Dave."

this one is a fish-mongress, i sell fish

942Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Is it fish, or chicken? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

943Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Puns are the highest form of humor Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:10 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

She can't get a higher paying job right now because her skill set is still RUSTY.

Favourite Quotes - Page 38 8867%20-%20meme%20oh_you%20reaction_face%20scootaloo

944Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:23 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

-_-
Favourite Quotes - Page 38 3534714767_seriously_xlarge

945Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Katls

Katls

Taco... your not making a good argument that you aren't a clown...
Joker=sorda clown

946Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:35 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Tacoline wrote:
Gorgro wrote:Where exactly do robotic tacos work? Robo-Taco Bell? "I'm afraid I can't let yo quiero Taco Bell, Dave."

this one is a fish-mongress, i sell fish

Fish....I think I know where you work................

947Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:13 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

"So, imagine this new Bambi movie called "Bambi: Revenge for the fallen". In one scene, we have Bambi in his home, sitting on his couch with a bottle of alcohol next to him, saying "They killed my mom...I'm going to kill them..." And then, in another scene, we see some hunters sitting around a table, playing cards, relaxing and all, when suddenly, BAM! The front door just explodes and crashes right in front of them. Thick smoke comes from the doorway as all the hunters freak out, some of them grabbing their weapons. Then, we see Bambi walk in, on his two back legs, holding an automatic shotgun in his hooves, wearing some badass sunglasses, and he looks at the hunters before saying "Bird, motherfucker!" Then, BLAM! BLAM! he blasts them all away. Some more hunters would come, but he'd chuck a grenade at them, and POW! They're all gone. Man, that would be awesome!"

-Me, to my sister.

948Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

thank God I don't hunt

949Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:"So, imagine this new Bambi movie called "Bambi: Revenge for the fallen". In one scene, we have Bambi in his home, sitting on his couch with a bottle of alcohol next to him, saying "They killed my mom...I'm going to kill them..." And then, in another scene, we see some hunters sitting around a table, playing cards, relaxing and all, when suddenly, BAM! The front door just explodes and crashes right in front of them. Thick smoke comes from the doorway as all the hunters freak out, some of them grabbing their weapons. Then, we see Bambi walk in, on his two back legs, holding an automatic shotgun in his hooves, wearing some badass sunglasses, and he looks at the hunters before saying "Bird, motherfucker!" Then, BLAM! BLAM! he blasts them all away. Some more hunters would come, but he'd chuck a grenade at them, and POW! They're all gone. Man, that would be awesome!"

-Me, to my sister.

All my money. ALL my money.

950Favourite Quotes - Page 38 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:25 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

AL MY MONEY!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next