Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+19
Travelcube
LaLa
Sunny
Messernacht
Katls
Packie
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
someguy3657
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Ziggles
Tuomey
Samiam
Jonny
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
Bowen
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

on aim:
"portal 2, the cake... was delayed"

252Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

*Spongebob thinks he's ugly, so he's miserable*

Patrick: Maybe a story will cheer you up. This is the story of the ugly barnacle...

Spongebob: =D

Patrick: Once, there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly, that everyone died. The end.

Spongebob: <=O

253Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Popcorn

254Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

*Lucy misses an easy baseball catch*

Charlie Brown: Lucy! YOu are the worst player in the history of the game!

Lucy: You can't prove that! Don't ever say things you can't prove!

Charlie: In all probability, you are the worst player in the history of the game!

Lucy: I can accept that.

255Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:54 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

"Give us the gate key."

"I have no gate key."

"Fezzik, tear his arms off."

"Oh, you mean this gate key." []

http://www.jttheninja.com

256Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:50 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"Father, you're living in the past. This is the fourteenth century!"

-Prince Philip, Sleeping Beauty

257Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:38 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

"No carrots."

-- Prince Philip, Sleeping Beauty

http://www.jttheninja.com

258Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Just for the record: this is made by a dude on deviantart, the king dude is supposed to be Daisy's dad, and the person on Luigi's picture (Laura) is Luigi's daughter.

Favourite Quotes - Page 11 A06a11ae5d07a63d51d7852f7f917a4e

259Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Katls

Katls

"NO CARROT... BAD!
CARROT... GOOD!"
*throws carrots at Nera*
"Ow! You want carrots, yet your throwing them at me! What a buch of resource wasters."
-Gen.ne.sis, coversation between Rabeans and Nera.
CARROTS!!1!

260Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:07 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Spongebob is a super-absorbent sponge who lives in a bikini bottom and is friends with a pink muscle. My answer: Bob's a tampon. " Random Troper.

...Dear God.

261Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:13 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Karma for brilliant quote.

262Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

"Man, if I get out of this..I'm gonna do so much cocaine...rape so many fine bitches. Be like, what time is it? 5:00? Damn. Time to rape some fine bitches. Know what I'm saying?"

-Predators. Best. Quote. Ever.

263Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:13 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

"We dump toxic waste in our oceans and air to weed out the weak! We detonate atomic devices in our only biosphere! We nailed the son of our God to wood, and honor that day every year!! We are the Human Race! Don't fuck with us!"

Paraphrased from a forgotten source.

264Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

According to TV tropes, it's an "internet quote".

They're really not that informative.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

265Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Spoiler for adult content.

Spoiler:

266Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 am

Packie

Packie

"Coincidence? Yes."

some British TV show

267Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley." United States Special Operations personell.

268Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

"Not in cruelty
Not in wrath
The reaper came today
An angel visited
this gray path
And took the cube away."

"Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The cube had food and maybe ammo.
And immortality."

- Portal, some of the writing on the walls (they're parodies of poems from back when poems were awesome.)

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

269Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Jonny

Jonny

You can get part of that poem on a T-Shirt in the Valve store. I demand it.

270Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Timmy's mom: EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES! *sobs*

Timmy's dad: Oh Diiinglebuuurg! Don't you wanna come over and give my wife a congratulatory hand touch?

-Fairly Odd Parents

271Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 am

Jonny

Jonny

There are sites that have free anime episodes online. I wonder if such sites exist for Nickelodeon cartoons....

272Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

What about Warner Bros cartoons?

273Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Imoen: So... Sarevok. You've had an itty-bitty piece of my soul in there for quite a while now. What's it been like?
Sarevok: Well, other than a slight obsession with my weight and the resurgence of a few pimples, it's been simply grand.

Sarevok: Ranger, turn your rodent's gaze another direction! I will not be scrutinised as though by some ridiculous divining rod!
Minsc: Boo has an uncanny judge of character, but you... you give him trouble.
Sarevok: I'll give him more than that if this continues! I nearly conquered a nation! I will not be judged by a creature that stores nuts in its cheeks!
Jan: Hey! I resemble that remark.
Sarevok: Trust me, gnome, you do not want to partake in my wrath this day.
Minsc: Food storage aside, Boo controls himself far better than you do. Do you see him ranting about mere glances? Let's look.
Sarevok: What?
Minsc: See? No rant. In fact, now he is snuffling about for a comfy place to sleep. Admirable restraint.
Sarevok: I'm still in Hell, aren't I? This is insanity.
Minsc: Ah, finally a calming look comes across your face. Boo's handiwork, no doubt? Doesn't that feel better?
Sarevok: Let's... let's go kill something. Soon.

Baldur's Gate.

274Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 pm

"You know what they say about 'Always darkest before the dawn?' - Maybe you just need to... turn on a light."

-Marlowe, Battlefield Bad Company 2

275Favourite Quotes - Page 11 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I found two awesome quotes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

-Unknown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jigsaw: You wallow in hypocrisy, Angus. Your life has been dedicated to nonviolence, which you advance by jury-rigged poisons and explosives, pretending that using one form of violence over another makes you better than others... Well, now it is time to see how far you're — did you just turn your manacles into laser beams?

MacGyver: Yep.

Jigsaw: ... Crap.

-Dialogue from an hypothetical MacGyver-Saw crossover.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next