Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Quotes

+19
Travelcube
LaLa
Sunny
Messernacht
Katls
Packie
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
someguy3657
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Ziggles
Tuomey
Samiam
Jonny
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
Bowen
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

"Back in my day, I had to teleport to and from school in the snow, uphill, both dimensions!"

"Please turn off all cell phones, gauss rifles, EMPs, psionic waveform emitters, and plasma-based perdition flamethrowers. Thanks, and have a great flight!"

"I'm seeing double! Shoot them both!"

Quotes from Starcraft units when selected a few times.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

152Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

"Today, I got suspended from school for stealing equipment and chemicals out of our science labs last week. I'm not sure why they thought it was me, I don't do any science subjects, and for the last week I've been in hospital getting my tonsils removed. FML"

153Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:42 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

"I said I'd never leave you, but really? What are you, new?"

154Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:18 am

Packie

Packie

They've got all of the good stuff here including death trap pits, catapults, crossbowmen, cavalry, archers, battering rams, boiling oil, flying cows of death, and farts in their general direction.

155Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

"The minerals are now DIAMONDS!"

"ZERG RUSH, into the best night of your life."

"What is best in life? - To rush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their teammates"

All mine, directed to a my friend and SC2 2v2 partner.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

156Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

"It was a miracle."

"Only 1 person killed as plane makes crash landing when it breaks into three pieces."

"Miracle...I really don't think that the person who got killed's family thinks it's a miracle."

Cynical Dewmann, after making Optimistic Dewmann cry.

157Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

If it was a miracle then everyone on board would've survived and also had a previously unknown cancerous growth cured or something.

158Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Eww, growths.

159Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:14 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

"The value of gold is just as arbitrary as paper money. If you want something to trade after the end of the world, stockpile cigarettes, bullets and toilet paper. Bling will not be a priority when the zombies come." Cracked

160Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:27 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

"It's a giant worm! THEY'RE SINKING THE CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!"

161Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

"We'll just cut our way out of this bitch!"

162Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:47 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

163Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Tuomey wrote:"It's a giant worm! THEY'RE SINKING THE CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!"

it's an ALASKAN BULL WORM!!!!!

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

164Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:59 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

IT'S BIG, SCARY, AND PINK!

Just like [BLEEP]

165Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

What's wrong with the name "Patrick"?

166Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

"It seems I have once again been cheated of my victory. But beware the dragon's wrath! Vengeance will be mine!" -Megatron, Beast Wars

"I scanned your file. You weren't blasted to scrap by Unicron; you were blasted by Galvatron... after you betrayed him! -Blackarachnia talking about, who else, Starscream!

"Waspinator negative negative negative! I am Shrapnel, Decepticon hero-o-o-o!"

"The universe cowered once at the name of Megatron, and it shall do so again!"
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, Megatron!"
"Then they better stay out of my way!"

"Well. That's just prime."

These are from Beast Wars. Also, guess what I've been watching lately, no hints!

167Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

"I can't go to jail, just I got my butthole fixed up the way I like it!"

168Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

"The innkeeper loves a drunkard, but not for a son-in-law."

Jewish Proverb

169Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

"Today, I came home to a dead fish duct-taped to the wall of my dorm room. I can't reach it. FML"

Stand on a chair?
Heh.

170Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

Brooke Shields

171Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:33 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

"Take on me! TAKE ON ME! Take my wallet! No hobo! GOD. DAMN. IT. HOOBOOOOO!"

-Some drunk guy singing "Take On Me" outside my window last night. I believe we had a visit from 2me.

172Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Heh.

173Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Maybe he went insane after going to that one sketch dimension.

174Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

My bro: "What's that?"
Me: "What? You mean this?" *Motions towards computer*
My bro: "All that shit with the pictures and quotes and shit, what is that?"
Me: "It's... it's just web stuff..."
My bro: "Oh, is that one of those internets?"

175Favourite Quotes - Page 7 Empty Re: Favourite Quotes Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

How.....how old is your brother?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next