Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

So I finally got the game installed...and then after waiting 5 minutes for it to load up a new game for me, it just randomly exits out.
No error message, it just freezes up and closes.

I restart the computer and try again...same thing.

So a good hour of installation...all for a game that doesn't even tell me why it won't play for me...

452TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:26 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Try running as administrator (default solution for things like this)

Unless it runs via Steam, in which case I'd say google it and pray other people had this problem as well.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

453TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:34 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:So I finally got the game installed...and then after waiting 5 minutes for it to load up a new game for me, it just randomly exits out.
No error message, it just freezes up and closes.

I restart the computer and try again...same thing.

So a good hour of installation...all for a game that doesn't even tell me why it won't play for me...
I hate Steam...

Do you meet the Min. Sys. Req.?

454TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: Too many fucking things to do in the morning and the buses will be running on NO 1 GOES N E WERE WEN ITS A HOLLLYDAY ND DEY R NT AT WORK/SCHOOL, RITE GUISE?! LOL times.

EDIT: Seriously, am I the only one who thinks running less buses when there are more people who need to use them is fucking stupid?
Who the fuck is in charge of the world?
I am going to punch some people.
Lots and lots of people!

455TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:54 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Alright, so I found out that there is at least one way of loading up Skyrim without Steam, but that way isn't totally legal.

EDIT: Actually, I just found another way that is legal, as far as I know, but unfortunatley I may need to get my dad's help for it, as I can't understand all of the instructions for it.

456TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:Alright, so I found out that there is at least one way of loading up Skyrim without Steam, but that way isn't totally legal.

EDIT: Actually, I just found another way that is legal, as far as I know, but unfortunatley I may need to get my dad's help for it, as I can't understand all of the instructions for it.

Tell me what it says. I might be able to help.

457TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Do you guys recommend any good anti-virus programs? My computer has svchost.exe on it, and its really annoying. Its not really doing anything other than taunting me with its presence. Bitch. I WILL KILL ITS ENTIRE FAMILY WITH A STEAMROLLER!!!!!! I WILL MAKE SOUP WITH ITS CHILDRENS BONES!!!!!!!

458TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Katls

Katls

Threat Fire from PC Tools. It's great.

459TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I'll check it out, thanks!

460TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Bowen

Bowen

TTBM: Moths.
Fuck Moths. They're the WORST.

461TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen wrote:TTBM: Moths.
Fuck Moths. They're the WORST.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Mothman
Bitch.

462TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

TTBM: The model loco I was after in Halifax has mysteriously vanished, and the only other shops that will do it near me are in Preston, which is miles away, and in Haworth, which has an awful shopkeeper. Grrr.

463TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: At my aunt's house in nowhere, County Cavan.

"HEY EPILEPTIC SON MIND THESE FIVE KIDS K?" "..that's a little uh-" "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE BLAH BLAH RAGE BLAH"

Turned out one of my aunts and one of my uncles didn't want to go out though, so it was ok but I am pissed off as fuck.

464TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:17 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

My mum let all the dogs out again (we have five urrrr) and one of them bit our old-guy neighbor. His wife is making him go to the doctor, I don't know if that dog's rabies shots are current, and the pound is gonna be on our asses.
God
damn it

465TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Who let the dogs out? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

466TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:47 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Do you guys recommend any good anti-virus programs? My computer has svchost.exe on it, and its really annoying. Its not really doing anything other than taunting me with its presence. Bitch. I WILL KILL ITS ENTIRE FAMILY WITH A STEAMROLLER!!!!!! I WILL MAKE SOUP WITH ITS CHILDRENS BONES!!!!!!!
Svchost isn't a virus, it's a Windows host process. Treat with care, or follow this advice if it's really bothering you that much.

467TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: Me and S170 where messing around in Star Wars: Jedi Outcast 2 with the control prompt, and my brother put in a code that he learned off the internet, fly_xwing, for that game and we tryed it. I think that will be the last time we try it. The screen frose up with an error message and then we had to do an emergancy shutdown on the computer. S170 didn't know appaerently that you only use that when the computer has a complete freeze. We had some issuse(that are now persiting) with the computer and he did the emergency shutdown. I think that it damaged my computer, it's screen has turned really, really bright. It's eyerape.

468TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

My oldest friend and dog has to stay for 1O days in the pound. He is going to get kennel cough and die, shaking and hacking and alone.

469TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gorgro wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Do you guys recommend any good anti-virus programs? My computer has svchost.exe on it, and its really annoying. Its not really doing anything other than taunting me with its presence. Bitch. I WILL KILL ITS ENTIRE FAMILY WITH A STEAMROLLER!!!!!! I WILL MAKE SOUP WITH ITS CHILDRENS BONES!!!!!!!
Svchost isn't a virus, it's a Windows host process. Treat with care, or follow this advice if it's really bothering you that much.

This one is a virus. Its in a different directory then the real svchost. Its letting Adware on to my computer. IT FUCKING DELETED MY TASKMANAGER!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCKING HELLISH DOGFUCK DO YOU EVEN FUCKING DO THAT?!?!?!?!? FUCK!

470TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

It is not so hard to delete one's taskmanager. It's in the program index.

471TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
Gorgro wrote:

This one is a virus. Its in a different directory then the real svchost. Its letting Adware on to my computer. IT FUCKING DELETED MY TASKMANAGER!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCKING HELLISH DOGFUCK DO YOU EVEN FUCKING DO THAT?!?!?!?!? FUCK!

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button

use that

472TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

And this

473TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Task manager probably isn't deleted but like ziggy said it's in with the program files. It isn't particularly hard for a malicious program to jack with it.

If you are the administrator account what you can do is go into the user settings and create a new account with administrator privileges. Using the new account to download and run a full system scan of malwarebytes. Then acquire something like the Avast free antivirus (http://www.avast.com/en-us/index) for the time being. Then go out and buy an antivirus like Trend Micro or McAfee. Avast isn't bad but if you are going to do more then read news stories or check email online then you will need better than the free version of Avast.

474TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Or what Gorgro just posted. What you do have to realize is that the Security essentials and Avast are not replacements for proactive and regularly updated antivirus programs.

475TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 19 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Thanks guys, I'll check it out. How would I get my Taskmanager back? Or, would I need to do a full sweep and just reinstall my software?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum