Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:36 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Got the week off as PTO...now what do I do? Anyone wanna hang out on PSN or do something cool? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

252TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Perhaps I'm just slow, but what is this thread about?

253TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM = Things That Bug Me.

TTBM: Netflix won't run on Linux (unless you count Android) because it requires Silverlight...lame. []

254TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh..... Then you know what Grinds my Gears? When they say," If you or anyone you know has experienced any of the following side effects; Runny nose, Ulcers, Gastro-intestinal Stress, Tummy aches, Coconidse, Death, Dynomite, Yo Mama, Diabetes, Miget, Jimmy Hoffmens Disease, Being Spanish, Being French, Being British, Being a women, Being Cody Woodward, Being a Small Chicken, Being Bruce Chicofcacken, Death, Sudden Alergic reaction to your own Kidney, Zombies(!), Fooooooot Baaaallllll!!!!!, Nakedness, Clothing, Too much sleep, Sleep Deperavation, A good night's rest, Being ugly, Being German, Death, Thinking you are Jeff Foxworthy, Being Jeff Foxworthy, Thinking you are Brittny Spears, Being Brittny Spears, Thinking you are Jeff Foxworthy while actually being Brittny Spears( And vice-versa), Getting Married, Becoming Dead, Dying, Death, Sleeping with your sister, Being your sister, "Then please call our associates At "Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, and Steve" and we will help!" Disease, The Big Dud, Liver disease, Jam Pam Wam Bam Disorder, Or, in some cases, Death. These could be serious, Life- threatining problems. If you, or anyone you know, has experinced theses problems, Then please call our associates At "Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, Bender, and Steve" and we will help!"

255TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:47 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Related:

[]

256TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

It almost seems more like a threat... " GET WHAT'S YOURS!!!"

257TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Packie

Packie

TTBM: a few weeks ago I had an exam I tought I did quite well on, at least 7/10 or something. Today I found out I only scored 4.25/10

258TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: Parents fight to regain custody of baby with nazi inspired name.

That article is specifically about the third child, who has the relatively decent name of Hons, but what really interests me are the other two children this couple has.
Now, in my opinion if you name your children JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, and Adolf Hitler Campbell, you are one of two things.

1. Trolls who thinks "Hah! Imagine what everyone else will think!"

Or.

2. Genuine Neo-nazi/nazi sympathizers who apparently believe naming your children after perhaps the most universally despised movements/people of all time is a great way to support your cause.

Either way, no one thinks you are fit for parenting. Please, never again come into even the most remote contact with children again, or floggings will commence.

259TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:29 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

And ironically if you claim some people should be prohibited of reproducing, suddenly you're Hitler yourself.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

260TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:39 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

ttbm: the fafsa, a government financial aid application that i must fill out every year due to my low financial status. dont get me wrong its a great thing. the government pys for some of our tuition so your loans dont kill your student with their weight. but the ppl who made the website are morons.
its great that info is transferred year to year, so we dont have to constantly inform them that you are still living at 227 townsville (made that up not real) but they havent updated their website!
i cant use my computer to access their stuff to get my fafsa becausse i'm using the newest firefox. and before you ask: yes it accepts firefox, firefox browser 3.5. so if you updated your browser you cant do the fafsa online.
luckily my mom hasn't updated her browser because she doesn't know how to, she uses IE and that apparently wont give u updates like firefox does. so she can use it. but thats also the bad news because she works too slowly so the thing has to kick her off for privacy reasons (you can save your progress) they dont allow you to tab links.
also my mother for security reasons, rights passwords down but jumbles them up on a random sheet of paper. so if you dont look at the paper everyday you can't remember what the password to what website is what.
i've been working with this for 3 hours...

261TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I fear my hatred for humanity will cause me to blow some fuse that will result in the destruction of the entire universe by my hand AND I WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN DOING IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME [Runs away with detonator]

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-cupcakes-d

262TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

ok lady i love u buh bye!

263TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Tacoline wrote:ok lady i love u buh bye!
Animaniacs is the best thing e ver.

264TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

IT'S MY BOMB AND I'M GONNA EXPLODE IT.

265TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET!!!

266TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Of course not. He is a dog.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 PlutoCG

267TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:46 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Rare wrote:I fear my hatred for humanity will cause me to blow some fuse that will result in the destruction of the entire universe by my hand AND I WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN DOING IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME [Runs away with detonator]

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-cupcakes-d

MAY I JOIN YOU??? I WANT TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP!!!

268TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Please, lets stop posting that around... It's scaring the children.

269TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Tacoline wrote:ttbm: the fafsa, a government financial aid application that i must fill out every year due to my low financial status. dont get me wrong its a great thing. the government pys for some of our tuition so your loans dont kill your student with their weight. but the ppl who made the website are morons.
its great that info is transferred year to year, so we dont have to constantly inform them that you are still living at 227 townsville (made that up not real) but they havent updated their website!
i cant use my computer to access their stuff to get my fafsa becausse i'm using the newest firefox. and before you ask: yes it accepts firefox, firefox browser 3.5. so if you updated your browser you cant do the fafsa online.
luckily my mom hasn't updated her browser because she doesn't know how to, she uses IE and that apparently wont give u updates like firefox does. so she can use it. but thats also the bad news because she works too slowly so the thing has to kick her off for privacy reasons (you can save your progress) they dont allow you to tab links.
also my mother for security reasons, rights passwords down but jumbles them up on a random sheet of paper. so if you dont look at the paper everyday you can't remember what the password to what website is what.

My grant isn't coming through til next month.
Two months late.
I feel ya, taco.

270TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Ziggy Stardust wrote:
Tacoline wrote:ok lady i love u buh bye!
Animaniacs is the best thing e ver.
i felt so bad for the dog!

271TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Nobody I talk to, even those who watched Animaniacs, remembers this show:

[]

272TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:56 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: The world has reached the point where, if you camp outside a store for hours before it opens so you can charge in and beat hundreds of other idiots out of your way to buy crap, you're welcomed with open arms - but if you try to have a peaceful protest about anything you're met with minor hostility at least, if you're not pepper sprayed.

This planet. T_T

273TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 am

Samiam

Samiam

Tacoline wrote:ttbm: the fafsa, a government financial aid application that i must fill out every year due to my low financial status. dont get me wrong its a great thing. the government pys for some of our tuition so your loans dont kill your student with their weight. but the ppl who made the website are morons.

http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php just scroll down and you can find the version of firefox 3.5 you need

274TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 am

Samiam

Samiam

you can just download and save then run it from a separate folder on your desktop

275TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 11 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:34 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM:
Me last night: I'm going to sleep into tomorrow!
*this morning*
Internal clock: Wake up it 5:00 in the morning! Get ready for school!
Me: I don't have school today!
Internal clock: I don't care, get up!
Eeyup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum