Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

She just explained that.
That's not too morbid Taco, but if I was you I would have buried it. I once gave a burial to a coffee cup(but it was a really, really good coffee cup *sniff sniff*).

152TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:30 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I'll bet it spooks Rare...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

153TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Hey the reason why I asked is because I have a manx that is very cowardly, but I have seen a total of 3 cats living in my house and died within the year because
a.) I live in a desert.
b.) Cats tend to hunt.
c.) coyotes live in this desert.
d.) all of the above
(except for one which died by brain damage)

So in other words I am a little curious on why she was keeping a cat skull and why was it important

154TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:47 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: Dad is yelling at mom, accusing her of getting sexual pleasure out of grappling at the acadamy. Mom has just left the house in a huff. I'm sure there are going to be threats of divorce, possible violence, the same bullshit that happens everytime, before it eventually clears up. But eventually, it'll happen again, still over Kyukido, and there will be more shouting, more accusations, more threats, and more violence.
Despite the friends we've met through it, despite how happy it seems to make everyone else, Kyukido is still driving a wedge between my fucking parents.
And I'm fucking sick and tired of their bullshit. I'm sick of fearing that one day I'll wake up and find out that one of them tried to kill the other, but I don't really give a shit, because they'd both probably fucking deserve it for how idiotic they act. Mom puts Kyukido above everything else, and dad has trust issues with her because he feels that she might become unfaithful to him through it.
And unlike early on, when I knew if I quit, they'd follow suit, mom has now gotten to a point where she is so fucking obsessed with it that even if I quit, she'd still be in it, and the hate would continue.
If I confront them about it, then they'd just use it as ammo against each other.

Fuck them both.
Fuck Kyukido for doing this.
And fuck the angst that I feel right now.

155TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:52 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Dewmann, we're all here for you, man. Just hold strong, everything will be alright.

Things could be worse. You could be a socially awkward, jobless broke Canadian nerd in bad shape with pronunciation problems, bad grades and really sensitive dry eyes, and who has no idea how his future will look like!

156TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:58 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Maybe what's pissed me off the most about this is that just yesterday both of them tried to give me pep talks on how I could be less socially awkward.
And now I just want to tell them "Hey mom and dad! I know another way I can be more social! I can not yell at my friends and make stupid fucking accusations just because I work at a job that I hate so fucking much and am trying to fill a fucking hole inside me with booze every other fucking night, and maybe I could also just try tol solve the problem in a neutral manner that looks at everyone's point of view rather than my own, and not leave in anger and frustration whenever I feel like it isn't going my way.
And maybe, just maybe, I can solve my problems without it becoming a physical struggle!"

157TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Hopefully things get better. (BTW who the F*** is Kyukido?)

158TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:35 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

It's a martial art. []

159TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:29 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Fucking parents.

How come most people who understand that having kids means not putting yourself, your arguments or your anything first a lot of the time aren't the ones who have kids?

And then there's the "we had it so much harder in my day" that gets pulled out when people complain about things - hey, you fucks! Depending on your age and parent's monetary status, if you were eating/going to school/had books/were allowed to have friends instead of working the fields every day... You only had it that easy because your parents sacrificed shit for you!

I realise I'm not a parent, but really.
Other people are just as important as you holds true in everything; your children are other people you have an obligation to look after.
You accept this when you have sex.

This really sucks for you, Dewie.
Parents arguing is pretty much the worst, barring actually illegal things happening to you.
You have our ears, and our advice if you need it.

160TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:42 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Without wishing to heap more misery on the pile, I don't think my cat has much time left. He's refusing to eat anything. I'm going to try and go home so I can see him before it's too late.

I probably will be online still: I just thought you might appreciate an update on what's happening. Thanks in advance to all the words of sympathy.

161TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Aww. I was gonna post something, but it's really stupid compared to others problems. My heart goes out to you, Dewwy and Jonny.

162TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:32 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I know this is really somewhat insignificant compared to the real problems going on here but...
TTBM: Those fucking guys who treat girls like shit, who just want sex, string chicks along and dump them for no reason. Also, the assumption that this is all guys.

I'm not an asshole and I'm sick of being lumped in with them.

Seriously, either almost every guy is a complete asshole or almost every girl is unwilling to notice that oh hey, no, they actually aren't.

163TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:47 am

Jonny

Jonny

Sylvester the cat died last night. Luckily I went home in plenty of time to see him off. I feel a bit better now that it's over.

164TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Never did get that tweety bird...My condolences, Jonny. []

165TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:37 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

JT_the_Ninja wrote:I'll bet it spooks Rare...[]
naw, rare found it one day while we were cleaning. she thought it was cool actually.

166TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 am

Jonny

Jonny

Thanks, JT. He had a good run: apparently it was kidney failure. He was an old cat, though, and we made his last hours very comfortable.

Unfortunately, as it turns out my great-aunt Vera has just passed away as well. I wasn't very close to her: she lived far away, and she was my grandmother's aunt or sister, I think, but even so.

167TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:34 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: Ring of death!!!!! [Censored due to extreme swearing]

Every Xobox 360 Owner will understand.

AND ITS ONE DAY BEFORE SKYRIM!!

168TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:38 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:TTBM: Ring of death!!!!! [Censored due to extreme swearing]

Every Xobox 360 Owner will understand.

AND ITS ONE DAY BEFORE SKYRIM!!

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Just-as-planned

169TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:04 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Thank you, you made me laugh but it wasn't enough.

170TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Jonny

Jonny

I feel sad about my cat now.

Goddamnit.

171TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

TTBM: My Facebook News Feed is full of "OMG, such as awesome day! 11:11:11 on 11/11! Wooo!"

Apparently nearly everyone has forgotten that it's also Armistice Day

172TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

That's sad that some stupid number fad is more important than Remembrance Day (what it's called around here).

173TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:12 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: People who should probably wear deodorant and don't...and reek of cigarette smoke and whatever else...[]

174TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Habitual smokers wear very strong manly deodorants\sprays, often to cover up the lingering smell of their vice. I have noticed this often.
TTBM: Brain chemicals messing with my emotions. SCREW YOU BRAIN. I don't need your random bouts of depression! I'm gonna go gamble with some rats!

175TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You know smokers who actually attempt to smell good? I'm moving to your neighborhood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum