Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You can also try deleting the C:\Windows\system32 folder...

Spoiler:

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

477TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

My taskbar is back on new account...

478TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

My virus software is Symantec Endpoint Protection. Originally I had Norton Antivirus but those guys are kind of dicks.

479TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ziggy Stardust wrote:My virus software is Symantec Endpoint Protection. Originally I had Norton Antivirus but those guys are kind of dicks.

Oh, hey Ziggy, I forgot to say. Im really sorry about your dog. That seriously sucks.

480TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

It is very sad. I have known him since I was seven and very often he has been my only friend when times were hard.
Now times are hard for him and I can do nothing.

481TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ziggy Stardust wrote:It is very sad. I have known him since I was seven and very often he has been my only friend when times were hard.
Now times are hard for him and I can do nothing.

Yeah. When my first dog died, I was in the hospital. Never even got to bury him.

482TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Katls

Katls

Try Threatfire, it's free!

483TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, the malwarebytes thing is working, but it cant get rid of it, so its using alot of resources just to block it. Im just going to do a clean wipe of the system, and start from scratch. If Im not on for awhile, thats why. Sigh... All my games. 150gigs worth of stuff. UGH!

The virus even deleted Steam from my computer. I guess even malacious programs think Steam is crap.

484TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:46 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

How do you get rid of Steam exactly? I think if I did that, I would have a much easier time installing Skyrim from the disk.

485TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You should just be able to uninstall it.

486TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Katls

Katls

TTBM: F*** MY COMPUTER! F*** IT UP THE F***ING A** AND MAIL IT OFF TO HELL!
AJL;JASDKJAILWEJFKDJSILjkjskajkjlikajlkjglajiaj;ikjl;FJAJRFAJO;!

487TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls Nalcrato wrote:TTBM: F*** MY COMPUTER! F*** IT UP THE F***ING A** AND MAIL IT OFF TO HELL!
AJL;JASDKJAILWEJFKDJSILjkjskajkjlikajlkjglajiaj;ikjl;FJAJRFAJO;!

FUCKING DITTO!!!!

488TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:03 am

Samiam

Samiam

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Well, the malwarebytes thing is working, but it cant get rid of it, so its using alot of resources just to block it. Im just going to do a clean wipe of the system, and start from scratch. If Im not on for awhile, thats why. Sigh... All my games. 150gigs worth of stuff. UGH!

The virus even deleted Steam from my computer. I guess even malacious programs think Steam is crap.

Malwarebytes is just a removal tool it doesn't have an "always on" function; it shouldn't be using a lot of resources unless you are actively scanning your computer with it.

489TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: It really fucking gets to me that mother's never going to be the least bit accepting of my chosen career path, nevermind supportive and "happy with" is straight out impossible at this stage.

Sometimes I just want to call her up and scream at her for a while about how much of a cunt she is.

Especially since I'm actually going into a profession and she's a generic clerical worker.
I mean, really, how can someone disapprove of their kid doing what they are good at, happy with, which is also a growth industry and actually has jobs in the country - unlike ANYTHING else.

(I know I rant about this a lot but it really makes me want to murder people and I'd rather murder words, you can't go to jail for that. Proof: Stephanie Meyer.)

490TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:59 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Security essentials is actually one of the better anti-virus programs. Especially because it's free without nagging you for a full version or anything. It gets constantly updated along with the rest of Windows and is always on but barely noticeable resource wise.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

491TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: I have had it with computers. I've just had it.

492TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfucking problems on these motherfucking computers! Everybody log in! We're about to open some fucking Windows.

493TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

There's always Linux...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

494TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 am

Katls

Katls

Dewmann wrote:Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfucking problems on these motherfucking computers! Everybody log in! We're about to open some fucking Windows.

495TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

JT_the_Ninja wrote:There's always Linux...[]

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Fuck_y11

496TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Tuomey wrote:TTBM: It really fucking gets to me that mother's never going to be the least bit accepting of my chosen career path, nevermind supportive and "happy with" is straight out impossible at this stage.

Sometimes I just want to call her up and scream at her for a while about how much of a cunt she is.

Especially since I'm actually going into a profession and she's a generic clerical worker.
I mean, really, how can someone disapprove of their kid doing what they are good at, happy with, which is also a growth industry and actually has jobs in the country - unlike ANYTHING else.

(I know I rant about this a lot but it really makes me want to murder people and I'd rather murder words, you can't go to jail for that. Proof: Stephanie Meyer.)

What do you do?

497TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I'm still in college, studying software development.

498TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: My fucking parents yet amotherfuckinggain.
Dad feels like an "outsider" because when a seminar was at 6:30 and he got home at 6:20, he accused mom of not being willing to wait for him, even though there would likely not be enough time for him to get ready.
This stems into him bitching and fucking moaning about how he never gets involved in anything, and that he's an outsider, and that he isn't allowed to do anything in relation to Kyukido. This included him asking what the seminar was about, and when my mom started to explain, he got pissed when he thought that she was trying to sound condescending by talking about something he wasn't familliar with, but when she tried to explain, he immediatley waived it off, saying minor details weren't important.

Mom kept to her traditional strategy of leaving the house in a huff to go sob her fucking eyes out somewhere where she can't be bothered by him.
I can't wait until I get my fucking license and my own car because then I can get away from this bullshit whenever it pops up.

Fuck them and fuck kyukido for causing this. Maybe one day one of them will try to kill the other and this whole thing can reach it's fucking climax.

499TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Katls

Katls

Don't wish that Dew. It just might happen.

500TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Whats Kyukido?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum