Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls Nalcrato wrote:May I point out that the Spartains where warmongers? Where did you get the information that they where based around the better parts of humanity?
And let me also say that everyone at some point in their life show those negitive traits, greed, selfishness, wanting more than they have. Even the best people that I know wish they had more than they have. So the whole "unfair generaliation" thing is invalid. Everyone has those traits during some point in their lives.

Wait..... I never said anything about the better parts of humanity.

Ok, Im done. Please dont stab me, 2me.

427TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:50 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: All you hominids...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

428TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I am going to get Manson up in this bitch. I would like to see what he would have to say.

429TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:08 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

IT'S COOL GUYS I GOT THIS.

430TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Besides.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-your-argument-is-invalid

431TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:32 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Someone minused me...[]

432TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:57 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

JT, I dont know what that means, but it sound really bad.

433TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:11 am

Packie

Packie

it means downvoted, such as plussed means upvoted

434TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:27 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I feel quite nonplussed at the moment...[]

435TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:06 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: So, last week my mother was bitching about how I wouldn't mind the baby.

Me minding a baby alone is endangering a baby's life since I'm goddamn fucking epileptic.

She said I was just making excuses since I haven't had a seizure in "fucking forver" according to her.

Let me tell you: three months is not fucking forever in this context.

It's still another nine before I can legally drive - which is most telling, when it comes to safety, don't you think?

Now for the bit that really pissed me off...
I got a phone call from my aunt today about how I'm not needed to mind the kids this afternoon.
(minding kids is ok because they can use phones and aren't as stupidly suicidal as babies.)
She mentioned that my mother is pissed off about me having a bike now, because I'm epileptic and it's too dangerous according to mother dearest.
(Not the doctor. My mother, the council worker.)

Can you say hypocrisy, boys and girls?

Goddamn son of a thundercunting fucktarded bitch:
YOU CAN NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT, MOTHERFUCKER

436TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

Aside from now wanting cake...

I don't know the precise feeling (and I don't like saying 'I know the feeling', because it makes me sound likea jerk), but I know where you're coming from. All I can say is just hold it together for a little bit longer. Because you never know when change will suddenly rock up.

437TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Katls

Katls

TTBM: F*** my peice of s*** computer. Just f*** it to h***.

438TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls Nalcrato wrote:TTBM: F*** my peice of s*** computer. Just f*** it to h***.

Eeyup.

439TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Katls Nalcrato wrote:TTBM: F*** my peice of s*** computer. Just f*** it to h***.

Dude, no matter how bad your computer is, it's better than mine.

440TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:26 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

someguy3657 wrote:

Dude, no matter how bad your computer is, it's better than mine.

your computer is better than mine. Well, my father computer

441TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

TTBM: I've been incredibly bitchy lately, unable to keep myself pleasant even when the person I am speaking to means me no ill. I've been fighting it as long as I can but I've got the teenager switch flipped in my head.
Combine that with a periodic dose of gloomies and you've got someone you never want to be around.

442TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

TTBM: Courier service failed. Means that the present I sent Gran for Christmas will not arrive before the day. Which becomes even worse because,

TTBM2: More earthquakes. 5.8 and a 5.3 after months of peace. Which means we go back to square one.

443TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM: Allergies. I was thinking that the one good thing about not having cold winter weather was going to be the lack of allergies. Sigh.... NOPE!

444TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

How cold does it get over where you are?

445TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:10 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: Well, it's official! We're getting a new computer!

That means I'll finally have the ability to get all the good things on the web, like Minecraft and Team Fortress 2, faster web, and all that!

So why is this in the TTBM thread?

Because I'm being treated like a ten year old.

My dad will place an administrator password to use on everything we download, there will be parental control and a time limit.

Let's look at all three things and analyze them a bit:

Administrator password:
Oh, joy! We're getting a new computer to get exactly the same fucking thing we have on this old junk! My dad claims that the only reason he lost the password on this computer is because there already was one when he bought it, and the password was written on a small piece of paper that he lost. He also says that he does it to stop us from downloading viruses, like we accidentally did on his laptop (please forget the fact that I was the only one who did it, and it was because I was younger and more retarded. Also forget that I can now tell which site is safe and not.) Still, it's going to be wonderful to have to ask my dad to enter the password every fucking time I need to install something on the computer. So, if I want TF2, I need to pass that idea and get it approved by my dad. So, will he accept a multiplayer game he never heard of on a website he never heard of so I can spend more time on the computer to play said game? SPOILER ALERT: I doubt it.

Parental control:
That sounds reasonable, doesn't it? I mean, the computer blocks out all bad sites and lets in only good sites! Because, you know, at 17 years of age, I have no fucking idea which website is good and which is bad. I wouldn't mind this much if IT ACTUALLY WORKED. I've dealt with parental controls before. It blocks out a website if the bad stuff is RIGHT THERE. So, it might block out Newgrounds from me because it has an adult section, but I'm almost certain it will allow some sites where it seems clean, but is actually dirty if you dig a bit.

Time limit:
Even better! Now, at 9 or 10 PM, the computer locks down, refusing access to everyone until 8 or 9 in the morning! That's placed to limit us on it and stop us from staying up too late, like good little children. So, if I have an important homework due for tomorrow, and I have to stay up late to work on it, TOO FUCKING BAD! Enjoy a locked down screen! Luckily, I'm a bit smarter than that computer option. All I have to do is restart the computer, press F2 as it loads, and change the time. I must keep that info for myself, of course. So, this thing will be more of an annoyance than a restriction.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic about having a new computer. It's just that these restrictions kinda ruin the news.

446TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:54 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Moltenfield wrote:How cold does it get over where you are?

It doesnt. I live in Hawaii, it stays the same. Forever. We dont even change time here.

And Charles, that pisses ME off. I hate it when adults treat me like a child. Whats worse though, is when all your life you've been told how mature, and responsible you are, but the second you want to do anything, you're told that you are, "Too young" or, "Its too dangerous", or, "NO!!! YOU CANT SACRAFICE CHILDREN!!!!!" Sigh.

For instance, the other day, my dad( I only have the single parent) had to go work in Kona, which is about two hours away. He had to work there one day, and then go back early the next. So, his boss offered him a paid stay in a hotel for the days he had to be there. Well I wasnt feeling very good (Allergies, not sick) and didnt really want to go. So I told my dad he could just go by himself, and I'd stay here. That didnt work. At all. He says," What if you fall down the stairs, and break your neck?!!?!?"....... WHAT IF I FALL DOWN THE STAIRS AND BREAK MY NECK? ARE YOU GONNA BRING ME BACK TO LIFE WITH YOUR MAGICAL DAD POWERS!?!?!?!?!?

So, he ended up staying home, waking up a 4AM to go work, and then coming home and bitching to me about how he was tired. GHAAAAARGHAGHGHAGAHAGAHGRHRRRRHAGAHGHGRHAGREH *Throws chair out window*

447TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:45 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Sorry to hear about the earthquake, mess.
Didn't see anything on the BBC feed, is it bad? =s

TTBM: Bicycle broke. It's in the shop. Shouldn't be too hard to fix, but still.

448TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:19 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: My mother kept picking fights with me.
She gave me a "Complete Haircutting Kit"

Worst of all? Have to do this all over again in a further away place tomorrow.

449TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:34 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: "Alright, finally I have a chance to play Skyrim!"
*UPDATING STEAM*
"What, why do I have to do that? Well, fine."

10 MINUTES LATER

*LOGIN OR CREATE YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT*
"Screw that, let's just exit out of this and...wait...I have to have a Steam account just to continue installing the mothereffing game?..."

5 MINUTES LATER

"Alright, now that that's out of the way, can I actually install the game itself?"
*INSTALLING*

10 MINUTES LATER

"Thank you! Now let's just hit play and get started-"
*UPDATING THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM*

"You know what? FUCK STEAM."

15 MINUTES LATER

*INSTALLING MICROSOFT DIRECTX*

"WHAT DOES THIS EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH THE GAME!? I DON'T CARE ABOUT STEAM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I JUST WANT TO LAUGH AT GUARDS WHO TOOK KNEE INJURIES AND SCREAM AT DRAGONS!"

I can understand all of the stuff during installation, but when I actually hit the "Play" button, I expect to be playing my game within 2 minutes, instead of going through half an hour of mandatory shit.

Seriously, it's been on the last part of the update for a good 15 minutes now.

450TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 18 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

DirectX is actually the stuff the game uses for it's graphics, so pretty important if you value seeing the game.

I'm right there with you in hating Steam though. Is it really impossible to install the game without Steam? Because if that's the case, Bethesda makes my list of things I hate as well.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum