Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:46 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I'm making my castle :3

52My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 am

Samiam

Samiam

Packie wrote:I've finished test-building the castle in my private server. I might post some pictures of it later (and the quarry from which I mined the stone) although it isn't decorated yet on the inside.

I'll start with the build in the treehouse server later (can I use the colbblestone you people already mined?)

just get a schematic file from the server host and i can port it into my server

53My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I just got Minecraft =D

FUCKING SPIDERS

54My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:29 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Amusing anecdote, I once spent the first minecraft night in a box of wool.

I was caught in a big valley with no places to hide and wool was all I had since I had been killing sheep for no reason other than their presence. I would have been safe if it hadn't been for one of my friends who attempted to blow up a creeper near my box. He failed in that but unfortunately, a spider had taken up residence directly on top of my improvised bunker. He then started hacking wool blocks away until it attacked me.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

55My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Packie

Packie

ok, I now have my castle in a schematic form, I'l send it tomorrow (where?) since I'm going to sleep now

56My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Packie wrote:ok, I now have my castle in a schematic form, I'l send it tomorrow (where?) since I'm going to sleep now

just upload it to like mediafire and give me the download link or email it to me

57My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Packie

Packie

Samiam wrote:
Packie wrote:ok, I now have my castle in a schematic form, I'l send it tomorrow (where?) since I'm going to sleep now

just upload it to like mediafire and give me the download link or email it to me
I'd like to e-mail it to you, but I don't have your address

58My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

My castle is starting to look good, but it's far from done. Anyone wanting to visit (I won't tell you immediately where it is, but it shouldn't be extremely hard to find) just be warned some areas aren't constructed all the way, and there are monsters. Also please mind the creepers!

59My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am

Katls

Katls

When I get Minecraft, I won't look for shelter my first night, I'll go out there and beat everything I find to death with any weapons I might had made by then.

60My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Good luck. The best weapon you can make, if you really put your mind to it, is a basic stone sword.

Against creepers, spiders and zombies coming from all directions.

Also, I'm thinking of playing Minecraft during my time off at school. So can anyone give me the code for the server?

61My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:Good luck. The best weapon you can make, if you really put your mind to it, is a basic stone sword.

Also, I'm thinking of playing Minecraft during my time off at school. So can anyone give me the code for the server?
done

62My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:Good luck. The best weapon you can make, if you really put your mind to it, is a basic stone sword.

Eeyep. That would be an interesting chalange, but seeing the zombies and skeletans bust into flames and having a ton of stufff in my invetory would make it worth it. And the seketains would give me more ammo for a bow then you could shake a pickax at.

63My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:18 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I saw a a lot of signs in my castle today....I don't know who did this but he or SHE should find a shelter.

*look at Tacoline with suspicious eyes*

64My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:I saw a a lot of signs in my castle today....I don't know who did this but he or SHE should find a shelter.

*look at Tacoline with suspicious eyes*
what are you talking about?! *SHIFTY EYES*
i'm just saying, i'm assuming u and someguy live in that fortress, but theres only 1 bed.
thats all.

65My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Katls

Katls

Tacoline wrote: i'm assuming u and someguy live in that fortress, but theres only 1 bed.
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Thats_just_wrong

66My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Samiam

Samiam

going to turn off my computer tonight, gonna do a server back up and make sure my computer is up to date. I will try to remember to turn it back on before leaving for work tomorrow.

(taco you can text me when you get up in the morning to help remind me)

67My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Samiam wrote:going to turn off my computer tonight, gonna do a server back up and make sure my computer is up to date. I will try to remember to turn it back on before leaving for work tomorrow.

(taco you can text me when you get up in the morning to help remind me)
okey dokey lokey

68My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:05 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Actually, I'm going to build my own place when I get on the server

Ad katls, keep in mind that if you die, you lose all your things in your inventory

69My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 am

Samiam

Samiam

someguy3657 wrote:Actually, I'm going to build my own place when I get on the server

Ad katls, keep in mind that if you die, you lose all your things in your inventory

When you die you drop what is in your inventory. It only gets destroyed if you get bowl up (items have a chance of getting destroyed in the explosion) burned to death in lava (the items would fall in and be burned) ect.

Server is back up and running, ported in a castle. it seems to be fine but when i stuck it in my world the chest(s) and bed look funny but work fine

70My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

now i have question about how the nether portals work (yeah magic but i dont mean that) game mechanics wise.
i know sam made a nether portal but in that nether he also made a second portal which goes somewhere else in the normal mine craft world. i would like to know if you can control where those portals empty out into

71My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:21 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Distance covered in the nether is multiplied by 8, so it's some sort of fast travel zone. (based on a book that I can't remember the name of, I think)

You can't precisely control where they pop up because it picks a free space somewhat at random near the corresponding place in the opposite world, I believe. (This is why you can sometimes have two nether portals in the normal world that link the same portal in the nether because it's the only place the game found to put one in that region.)

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

72My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 am

Katls

Katls

Someguy wrote:
Ok, so I will do my best not to die then. But the whole idea with the ton of stuff in my inventory is if I manage to survie the night. Which is my goal, and the sekletons with help me by dropping arrows, which will come in handy. And if they won't drop bows, then I can make one after I kill a spider of two, I'll without a doupt will have enough wood by then.

73My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:24 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

They don't drop bows.

74My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i've descided to add a new feature to the treehouse, secrets. there will be several secret areas in the treehouse. there are 2 so far. but it isnt finished yet so to those who are on the server, dont go looking for them.

75My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:05 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I wont. /Applelie Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum