Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Rare wrote:Taco got me minecraft!

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Th_Happy

get logged in and start crafting then!

27My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Samiam

Samiam

check out the new addition to my pixel art

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Blasto10

28My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Iaza15159646864500

29My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

You know what would be pretty cool?

Another server where we all fight each other.

Also, awesome Blastoise is awesome

30My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 am

Samiam

Samiam

you can set servers to PvP

31My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:28 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Yeah, but it would be a shame to accidentally destroy everything Taco worked hard on.

32My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 am

Samiam

Samiam

you can destroy other people's stuff if you wanted PvP enabled or not

33My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:07 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I know that, but if we do a PvP game, we should do it in another server, so we won't accidentally destroy nice stuff. Believe me when I say I would never destroy Taco's work on purpose

34My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:22 am

Samiam

Samiam

i make back ups of the world almost every day

35My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:26 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Oh, so we can fight in the treehouse all we want, and the next day things will be back to normal?

Awesome.

36My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 am

Packie

Packie

I have designed a castle I want to build on the server,if that's ok with you people (I was planning it somwhere on the snowy land behind the taco artpiece).
I am currently test-building it on a private server, it takes a metric fuckton of cobblestone tough

37My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i have created a duck pond!

38My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Packie wrote:I have designed a castle I want to build on the server,if that's ok with you people (I was planning it somwhere on the snowy land behind the taco artpiece).
I am currently test-building it on a private server, it takes a metric fuckton of cobblestone tough

If you can use McEdit to make a schematic of and send it as a save file I can port it into the word

39My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i think its a great idea to have "wars" or something in minecraft we just need to have sceduled wartimes so sam can save the map before we destroy it.

40My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Katls

Katls

I'm going to make an underground complex! And there'll be boobie traps everywhere! Traps ranging from drowning pools, sand pillars, and the ever so fun pistion grinding!
...If I can get it and it will actually run on my peice of s*** computer.

41My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Does Minecraft actually come with any hardware specifications on the website? I suppose it isn't that demanding...

42My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, most computers should be able to run it. And if anyone has a desire to try before they buy, I'm willing to share my username/password, so you can log in and download the game. I'm a fairly trusting sort.

43My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Most computers can run it, yeah.
If you have a real piece of shit it'll actually probably still work, albeit slowly.

44My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

It does slow down a bit if there's a lot going on, like if you set a whole forest on fire since it has to render hundreds of those flame animations, but I assume they've fixed things like that since the last version I played.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

45My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:57 am

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah. Fire is bad, when it comes to lag. Never change the flammablility of air, no matter how tempting it is. It ends....Badly.

46My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:08 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

It's also very tempting to construct elaborate practical jokes in that game. I once distracted my friends with aforementioned forestfire, while I was building a tunnel from a tower full of zombies, creepers, etc. (some mod) straight into their house. Good times.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

47My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:32 am

Bowen

Bowen

Ahh, practical jokes. or trolling if you wish. On one of my friends server I am a mod. this means, at any time I may arrive in your house and fill it with 200+ squids. or fill their city with Giants. Good fun.

I am also working on a devious idea/prank/terrible thing.
In 1.8, the new mob Silverfish will always spawn when a unamed block only aquired via hacking/inventory edit is mined. It is also identical to stone.
Now, see where this is going? Find someones house that is made from stone. Replace the stone with the Silverfish block. Then place more randomly around the house (in front of doors, on top of chests, etc) so they have to mine it out.
Now, Silverfish are very loyal. You hit a silverfish and most of the silverfish hiding in blocks nearby will break out and attack, thus resulting in a deadly swarm...

I am a bad person, it's true.
Although, most people on the server have god mode on, so it's not too terrible.

48My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:32 am

Samiam

Samiam

Gorgro wrote:It does slow down a bit if there's a lot going on, like if you set a whole forest on fire since it has to render hundreds of those flame animations, but I assume they've fixed things like that since the last version I played.

Fire no longer can burn forever so huge fires aren't as bad anymore.

I made a portal through the nether that pops several thousand blocks away from everything else so the new chunks would reflect the new updates. I also am keeping this area survival only and let the other are be creative.

49My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I once made a house that would drop people into a lava pit if they weren't careful.
It was pretty to get in, too.

50My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 am

Packie

Packie

I've finished test-building the castle in my private server. I might post some pictures of it later (and the quarry from which I mined the stone) although it isn't decorated yet on the inside.

I'll start with the build in the treehouse server later (can I use the colbblestone you people already mined?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum