Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 4ee01e5c335fc8_ohgodwat

502My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Sam, do you think you'll be able to go on the server tomorrow from around 1 PM to 4? I'll likely be on at that time, and I'd like the things from the old server on this one

503My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Samiam

Samiam

someguy3657 wrote:Sam, do you think you'll be able to go on the server tomorrow from around 1 PM to 4? I'll likely be on at that time, and I'd like the things from the old server on this one

Sure thing.

since I have moved the files over you are going to have to give me some direction on how to get to your place.

504My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Dammit, I started planning my new lair, but I forgot about the fact that I was already on a mountain, so I had no room for a decent tower. Now I have to start over.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

505My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

in response to the new world:

sorry, had to

506My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:31 am

Samiam

Samiam

damn you taco!

507My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Univer10
The known universe!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

508My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 am

Samiam

Samiam

I fixed the issue with the maps not wanting to work around the treehouse by filling the huge hole cause by some chunks not loading

509My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 am

Samiam

Samiam

Gorgro wrote:My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Univer10
The known universe!

Lit

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Map10

510My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Samiam wrote:I fixed the issue with the maps not wanting to work around the treehouse by filling the huge hole cause by some chunks not loading
i was trying to fix that too. i thought that was the problem

511My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

512My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i didnt think you'd like diggy diggy hole.
its a random "song" made up by simon on the yogscast during an episode of "shadow of israphel" in which he was told to dig around a site in order to look for clues, he went dig crazy and sang the song.
i really recomend watching the shadow of israphel series its very funny especially since the main characters are complete morons

-Downvoted by mistake, sorry.

513My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Sans_t10

514My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

lol you suck XD.

jk. (or not)

515My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 am

Samiam

Samiam

windows updated this morning, server is back up

516My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Minecraft in a nutshell

517My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Who is jclptheking?

518My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

he/she is banned until we know who they are

519My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:08 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Samiam wrote:Who is jclptheking?

My friend but he only came once some month ago so I could show him the place that's all. Did he came online today (If yes its kick in the ***** for him)

520My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

idk, sam just tet me earlier today about him, so i would say yes.

521My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:
Samiam wrote:Who is jclptheking?

My friend but he only came once some month ago so I could show him the place that's all. Did he came online today (If yes its kick in the ***** for him)

Yeah he was online today, if he is a friend of yours then he can join.

522My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:18 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

well....that's weird....he said that he won't probably come back on the server. I'll talk to him.

523My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Probably because people banned him so quickly.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Rofl-no-really-guys

524My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

want: the new yogbox!

for those who don't know:
the yogbox is a compilation of several useful mods all in one package. you can choose to install or not install a mod at any time.
i dont know all the names but i know what some of them do.
the Mo'creatures mod adds more different creatures to the world such as: turtles, foxes, rats, werewolves, dolphins etc...
another mod allows you to chop down entire trees when you destroy one wood block on a tree.
millenair is an npc mod that allows you to trade with npc's and help them build their villages.
tale of kingdoms is new, it transforms the game nearly into a bethesda rpg. with quest giving npc's and rewards in which you eventually become king.

525My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 21 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

My mincraft is heavily modded, which is why Im hesitant to update it. What is the version that you guys have? SCREW THAT!

I saw the new stuff, and deleted mine instantly. I now have 1.0.0.

But I have never played online before. One of you guys will have to show me how to get on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum