Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Semicolon wrote:Actually, my Internet went down, so probably not for a while. Thanks, anyway!

Damn. I was hoping to use you to test some traps Fun.

727My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

"HEY SEMICOLON

COME STAND IN THIS HOLE SURROUNDED BY TNT
IT'S SAFE

TRUST ME I AM A ZEBRA"

728My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

No, more like, " HEY, ;. COME STAND ON THIS PRESSURE PLATE THAT TOTALLY DOESNT MAKE THAT BOX OVER THERE SHOOT YOU!"

And then a bunch of TNT falls on you.

EDIT: Portals. Are. Mindpain.

I built one in my fort, walked through it, and proceded to get totally lost. After a long string of profanity, I built a new one, spawning me Gods know where. I then went back to the Nether and found a bunch of Portals jjust lying around. Now, all those Portals are color coded, and mapped. Also, I found my originol Portal. It leads to Sam's.

Sigh.

729My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
EDIT: Portals. Are. Mindpain.

I built one in my fort, walked through it, and proceded to get totally lost. After a long string of profanity, I built a new one, spawning me Gods know where. I then went back to the Nether and found a bunch of Portals jjust lying around. Now, all those Portals are color coded, and mapped. Also, I found my originol Portal. It leads to Sam's.

Sigh.

in the last world i was called "nether girl" because i fixed everyones nether portals so they wouldnt connect to anyone elses.
its rly hard to do, if you have the portals to close together they will connect to preexisting ones instead of the new ones. the default portal here is sam's portal. if you want to separate portals and create something similar to the nether waystation i had in the last world you need to create a portal in the nether thats located near its overworld equivalent.
so if you wanted to make a portal in the overworld east of sam's portal in the overworld, you'd go into the nether and build a second portal going in that direction

730My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
bigbadbart1 wrote:well i am build a speef area in my houes

Where are you from, Bart?

bart lives near me and rare in michigan. he meant to say spleef which is a game in minecraft where you use a shovel to dig out the ground beneath your opponant. usually the arena is over a lava pit and the ground you are on is snow so with a click you can take out a block of snow. the yogscast did it

731My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Zebra, did you just randomly start putting portals down everywhere? I went through mine, ended up at one that was surrounded by lava (good thing I can fly), marked "underwater base" that actually lead back to the treehouse. I flew around looking for my original one but all I found were other portals marked "to unknown X" or similar and the one to sam's base.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

732My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Top Hat Zebra wrote:*FCEPALM* Again.

Who built the awesome underwater base with the huge glass/obsidion tower? I got lost in the Nether and had to build a portal to get out, and the second portal was placed high above the ocean, right next to this base.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 2012-010

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 2012-011
well that would be my base

733My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:07 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'll be on the server more often starting next week.

No one touch my fort until then.

734My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 am

Packie

Packie

hey guys, I can't seem to reach the server anymore...

735My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:56 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

bigbadbart1 wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:*FCEPALM* Again.

Who built the awesome underwater base with the huge glass/obsidion tower? I got lost in the Nether and had to build a portal to get out, and the second portal was placed high above the ocean, right next to this base.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 2012-010

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 2012-011
well that would be my base
I was still inside when I logged off so don't be surprised if I am in it

736My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gorgro wrote:Zebra, did you just randomly start putting portals down everywhere? I went through mine, ended up at one that was surrounded by lava (good thing I can fly), marked "underwater base" that actually lead back to the treehouse. I flew around looking for my original one but all I found were other portals marked "to unknown X" or similar and the one to sam's base.

No, I only built two. I found the rest of those.

737My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Monster Containment Facility Report.

Day 1: we made a few attempts of putting a silver fish in a cage, the thing burrowed out and escaped.
We finally managed to capture one in a glass cage and started building a cage for the blaze.
The blaze was an easy matter.

Day 2: We placed a creeper cage, but it blew up destroying part of the cage and releasing the sliver fish.
After three more tries, we captured another silverfish.
We made a fish tank to hold the squid in, and the room flooded.

Day 3: After clearing the flood we managed to get the squid into the Tank and sealed it.
We tried getting either a magma cube, or a slime but ended up having to kill them for the difficulty on keeping it there.

Conclusion: We managed to get some monsters, but there are rouge Silverfish

738My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

sry for double posting...Zebra I am back in...disconnected big time

739My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

we dont need this, it just looks cool.

but i forgot to ask earlier about the mo'creatures mod, i think we should get that. it would be entertaining to see someguy run away from werewolves

740My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

And, sharks.

741My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

look in the backround
i see:
link about 5 times.
2 creepers about to explode
enderdragon
random lava

742My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I swear he was humming "Winter Wrap Up".

743My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

well my spleef area sould be up in day or so,

744My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

sry Taco...(kill himself)

745My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

What did you do???

746My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

blew up the signal tower

747My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

hahahahahahahahaha!

748My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

continue laughing and I place TNT along your redstone wires

749My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Tacoline wrote:we dont need this, it just looks cool.

but i forgot to ask earlier about the mo'creatures mod, i think we should get that. it would be entertaining to see someguy run away from werewolves
that reminds me of Assassins Creed

750My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 30 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 am

Samiam

Samiam

Moltenfield wrote:blew up the signal tower

What did you do that lead to the tower getting blown up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum