Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:I wont. /Applelie Face

seems legit

77My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:37 am

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:RT: I started building my house on the Treehouse server in Minecraft!

I won't tell where it is, so pesky Mews can't find it
I'll find it if I get Minecraft. Expect me to be knocking down on your door when I find it, and I'll invite Rare too. We might be comeing late though.
Sweet dreams Someguy.

78My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I will create traps for you someguy!!! Oh wait....Rare is in god mode.....ME TOO!!!! I AM A GOD IN MY FORTRESS BUT SOMEONE KEEP PUTTING SIGNS WHEN I'M NOT THERE!!!! THE ALMIGHTY MEDIC HAS SPOKEN!!!!

79My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

My Castle is forming shape! When I get more of it done, certain people can make their own rooms in my castle. These can be as many and big as they want, so long as it dosen't effect other rooms or the structure of my castle. My castle will have two large floors, and will tunnel deep underground, as well as having towers on the roof.

People who can set up rooms and whatnot are;

Taco
Katls
Sam

Thats it so far.

Also, I swear to science I will find your house, Someguy.

80My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Samiam

Samiam

I made a new addition

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Teh_me10

81My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Katls

Katls

Rare wrote:My Castle is forming shape! When I get more of it done, certain people can make their own rooms in my castle. These can be as many and big as they want, so long as it dosen't effect other rooms or the structure of my castle. My castle will have two large floors, and will tunnel deep underground, as well as having towers on the roof.

Taco
Katls
Sam

Thats it so far.

Can I reseve part of the undergound area? I'd love to live in the castle, but I still need undergound areas for my projects. I'll still make my room and armory in the castle, but there will still be the need for undergound expansion so I can perform science away from prying eyes and keep a few things safe. You will be the only one alowed in there other then me.
I'll also be the royal hunter and I'll be the cheif! You name any form of prey and I'll deliver it and cook it for you and/ or bring any item drops that they have!
*gestures to Someguy*

82My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:I will create traps for you someguy!!! Oh wait....Rare is in god mode.....ME TOO!!!! I AM A GOD IN MY FORTRESS BUT SOMEONE KEEP PUTTING SIGNS WHEN I'M NOT THERE!!!! THE ALMIGHTY MEDIC HAS SPOKEN!!!!

LIES
LIES AND SHENANIGANS

83My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:58 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rare wrote:Also, I swear to science I will find your house, Someguy.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Came-at-me-bro-turtle-slap

84My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:
Rare wrote:Also, I swear to science I will find your house, Someguy.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Came-at-me-bro-turtle-slap
That is the grounds for a duel!
...As soon as I get Minecraft. I feel so left out.

85My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'm in creative mode on the server.

That means I can't die, only build.

86My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Samiam wrote:I made a new addition

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Teh_me10

That is the greatest thing I've ever seen!

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:My Castle is forming shape! When I get more of it done, certain people can make their own rooms in my castle. These can be as many and big as they want, so long as it dosen't effect other rooms or the structure of my castle. My castle will have two large floors, and will tunnel deep underground, as well as having towers on the roof.

Taco
Katls
Sam

Thats it so far.

Can I reseve part of the undergound area? I'd love to live in the castle, but I still need undergound areas for my projects. I'll still make my room and armory in the castle, but there will still be the need for undergound expansion so I can perform science away from prying eyes and keep a few things safe. You will be the only one alowed in there other then me.
I'll also be the royal hunter and I'll be the cheif! You name any form of prey and I'll deliver it and cook it for you and/ or bring any item drops that they have!
*gestures to Someguy*

Of course you can have the underground :3

someguy3657 wrote:I'm in creative mode on the server.

I had Sam show me how to turn you into survival mode again, at any time. >:3

87My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:25 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rare wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:I'm in creative mode on the server.

I had Sam show me how to turn you into survival mode again, at any time. >:3

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 God_Damnit

88My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Katls

Katls

Someguy wrote:
I'm in creative mode on the server.

Well then, we'll just duel in one of the part of the server that you can die in. I'd love to see you die in there and I can take your stuff!
No weapons, no flying, just fist fighting. I will do it in defence of Rare's honor!
Rare wrote:I had Sam show me how to turn you into survival mode again, at any time. >:3
Well then, Rare, I'd like you to be there when me and Someguy duel, even if somehow I loose, he'll be a bloody pulp by then.

89My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:51 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Tacoline wrote:
Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:I will create traps for you someguy!!! Oh wait....Rare is in god mode.....ME TOO!!!! I AM A GOD IN MY FORTRESS BUT SOMEONE KEEP PUTTING SIGNS WHEN I'M NOT THERE!!!! THE ALMIGHTY MEDIC HAS SPOKEN!!!!

LIES
LIES AND SHENANIGANS

NO BECAUSE I HAVE CAKES IN MY CASTLE!!!

90My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:
Tacoline wrote:

LIES
LIES AND SHENANIGANS

NO BECAUSE I HAVE CAKES IN MY CASTLE!!!
MORE LIES

also:
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Treeho17

91My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 13039410

Damnit, I knew I should've found a better place.

92My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

You know what, Rare?

You can destroy my house if you want. I don't care.

I'm gonna build a much better one, one that's going to be well hidden.

And I'll be damned if you ever find it on your own.

93My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:You know what, Rare?

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Challenge-accepted-1

94My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

OMG SHE FOUND IT!

95My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

only through the magic of /tp tho

also after asking permission from sam, one of my and rare's friends may join the server occasionally to help out with building some things. i'm not sure what his username is, but to those who've watched the dnd audio clips he is the one called bart and his character's name is fildra.
h goes to other servers alot so he probably wont be on very much, i just wanted to let you all kno that he may be there sometimes.
also his spelling and grammar are very bad despite the fact that he's my age so it may be a trick to figure out what he's saying.

96My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I find his grammar and spelling to be readable, it's not the worst in the world. Also, his username is BigBadBart with some numbers at the end, he was on earlier. :3

97My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

alrighty then, i was just worried because when i talk to him on facebook i have to translate his posts before i can read them sometimes.

98My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I started building the area near my new house after blowing up the old one

99My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Katls

Katls

Rare wrote:

I'm seconding that. You will not be safe. NOWHERE.

100My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:

I'm seconding that. You will not be safe. NOWHERE.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 FYN5_2_answer_2_xlarge

When you find my hideout (IF you find my hideout, that is), you will admit it was well hidden

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum