Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion Thread

+15
SQUIGGLES
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Packie
Tacoline
Bowen
someguy3657
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
Tuomey
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

196RPG Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Completing my post now; I think everything lines up with yours, skipper, I'm not really bothered with inconsistencies (on my end) in this little arc since I don't think there's much I'll carry on, so don't worry about me feeling slighted. I ended up with three bodies and only two were reported but mistakes like that happen in real life so I don't think you should even change it. You can butcher my part to fit in details if you've got a particular direction in mind.

Hadn't really thought where I was going to take this, I am pretty much OK with anyone dying or getting arrested or whatever except the jew and Harold.
for skipper:
My post is very casual and I'm overdoing the framing and the descriptions are very mechanical i know I KNOW GOSH
not really feeling the creative passion these last few weeks
I need to work myself back into the groove of writing
Don't even bother critiquing this one, anyone, because I know god damn it it's eating me up inside im just going to kill myself i cant live with the shame but i cant be bothered doing anything about it

197RPG Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:30 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

i think i finished yep
so messy
i feel dirty looking at those tenses

198RPG Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I'll be making my post in the rp. If someone beats me to the punch feel free to post.

199RPG Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I love that Markus is like allergic to liquor, that is very cool

200RPG Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Cool posts guys, you're making me jealous on how fast you can write these up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum