Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion Thread

+15
SQUIGGLES
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Packie
Tacoline
Bowen
someguy3657
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
Tuomey
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Finally posted my overdue post ahh. Not as long as I want nor does it meet my crazy high standards but I've been to busy this week and the next following days to work on it much longer.

177RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:27 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Hollyღ wrote:Not as long as I want nor does it meet my crazy high standards
LOL
everyone in this thread is saying this gosh
you're all good, guys

178RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:35 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

still have more to post but just getting that out of the way yeah because it'll be so long if i put it all in the one post
i'll write more tomorrow

my guy isn't black
when I say "the black man" i mean like the other kind of black

ahh had more i wanted to say but i've forgotten
maybe tomorrow morning i'll remember

dew and icriex have mail

critique as always

also i don't know american accents well enough to write them
everyone will henceforth be speaking australian english

179RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

oh god i'm already putting in ridiculously convoluted shit
someone hit me
i
dont
even
know
what
im
fucking
writing
anymore

i still have more to post
i know you're all panicking
"where's the rest??? WHERES THE REST???"

but its cool

dont panic
DONT PANIC

180RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:34 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

>Squiggles critique as always

You have this really nice way of describing the more repulsive details of the city - the personality you add to your  background characters make it feel like they are equally important and filled with life, as opposed to only focusing on your character and I really dig that. I think you really do a great job of setting up scenes without bogging them down with description, something I'm always struggling with and I'm so jealous

I love the way you describe your character, Harold has this aura about him that makes you want to trust him because he draws you close with his mystery and chilling coolness but that's just his silvertongue working its charms. There's such an intense mix of personality to him that it's hard to tell what his real intentions are and that's just so cool. I really can't wait until my naive girl gets caught up in the craziness of yours

Fuck I hate critiquing I always sound pretentious

>Squiggles oh god i'm already putting in ridiculously convoluted shit someone hit me

RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Airplane-slap-o

181RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

If anyone wants to know how my character knows his way around the city enough to be a taxi driver despite being in the city for roughly 2 days, I will explain this in a later post. I also feel like I left a few other things unexplained, and if so will try to explain them.

also on a side-note, this is the first RP I have ever been on in this forum and I want to know what people think of Markus McField so if I need to make any adjustments to his story to fit the theme of this RP better, I can

182RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Moltenfield wrote:also on a side-note, this is the first RP I have ever been on in this forum and I want to know what people think of Markus McField so if I need to make any adjustments to his story to fit the theme of this RP better
Markus is a boss, buddy
I'm loving this neurotic, armed taxi driver who has to keep tabs on everything; it's fresh. It's fetch. Mega fetch.
You might already have something planned for this but the only thing I think you might want to add in is a flaw or a quirk or something- for example: he always loses dice games or faints at the sight of blood. You don't have to but it'll make things a little more interesting.

Might as well talk it out here so Dew can chip in:
How are we working Markus into this jumble mcbumble?:

183RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Thanks for putting forethought in your character Molten, sounds interesting
>Markus McField
LOL yes.

184RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:42 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

SQUIGGLES wrote:
How are we working Markus into this jumble mcbumble?:
It pretty much was along the original lines of what we talked about, I like it, and it certainly seems likely.

185RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:59 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 2RoUZyE

because apparently DRUNK SASHA is just a convoluted writer
don't drink and write

186RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Ziggy I ladyboner for your character
I'm writing up my post now!

187RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:44 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

god why did i write that shit
that is going to be so hard to write a follow up to
i hate my life can we start over please

I'll post soon even if Holly doesn't post yet

188RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:43 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I'm almost done with my post, but go ahead and post before me if you finish first

189RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I DIDN'T FORGET
I'm almost ready to post
STOP YELLING AT ME

190RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

LOL

191RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:24 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I SAID STOP YELLING
IT WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT
OR TOMORROW MORNING

192RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:36 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

193RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:54 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Gonna give my bit a shot tonight
Probably wont finish it and since I'm going out tomorrow I wont get a chance to finish it then or maybe the day after either.
I know we don't have a post order but just in case someone was waiting for me to post I am ok with them going first.

also
i am just going to say this now
i am changing tense like
four or five times in my part
do not even start shit with me I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it
just keep an eye on it and you should get what's going on

194RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I know your post is incomplete chief, so tell me if my response to it isn't working well with whatever you've got set up.

195RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:28 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Nope, all very cool
I can definitely work with that

I'll probably finish mine tonight some time since I'm feeling pretty chipper

196RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Completing my post now; I think everything lines up with yours, skipper, I'm not really bothered with inconsistencies (on my end) in this little arc since I don't think there's much I'll carry on, so don't worry about me feeling slighted. I ended up with three bodies and only two were reported but mistakes like that happen in real life so I don't think you should even change it. You can butcher my part to fit in details if you've got a particular direction in mind.

Hadn't really thought where I was going to take this, I am pretty much OK with anyone dying or getting arrested or whatever except the jew and Harold.
for skipper:
My post is very casual and I'm overdoing the framing and the descriptions are very mechanical i know I KNOW GOSH
not really feeling the creative passion these last few weeks
I need to work myself back into the groove of writing
Don't even bother critiquing this one, anyone, because I know god damn it it's eating me up inside im just going to kill myself i cant live with the shame but i cant be bothered doing anything about it

197RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:30 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

i think i finished yep
so messy
i feel dirty looking at those tenses

198RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I'll be making my post in the rp. If someone beats me to the punch feel free to post.

199RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I love that Markus is like allergic to liquor, that is very cool

200RPG Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Cool posts guys, you're making me jealous on how fast you can write these up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum