Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum One Archives

+12
someguy3657
Jonny
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
Tacoline
Sunny
Gorgro
D-Munny
Packie
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Samiam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 21]

26Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:49 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Samiam wrote:Oh and AJ? That ice cream and jelly in your van tasted funny. Like a pill was slipped in that I just happened to not chew, and then I passed out and when I woke up my kidneys, my gullblatter, half of my large intestine and my eyelids were gone. What flavor ice cream did YOU get?

Hehheh, and ever since then, I've loved the sweet taste of Rocky Rophynol.

27Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 am

Samiam

Samiam

yes, yes they do. I mean, COD? They kill humans, using guns. Mario? Kills giant mushrooms, trurtles, bullets bigger than him, penguins, giant turtle dragons and occasionaly toad. Weapons? nah.

Something happens. It turns out to be nothing. You are tried for starting a public panic over the something that turned out to be nothing and end up in federal prison. I wish that 'District 9' had won Best Picture at the Oscars.

28Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 am

Samiam

Samiam

TinFeetTop ten lists

TTL: Most awesome pets

1. A goldfish that could see predict the future of stocks and could aslo communicate the information too you.
2. A levitating walrus that would take you every where you needed to go, whose only nutritional needs where happiness.
3. A moose that could speak english
4. A parrot that wasn't so darn mean
5. Just about any pokemon (a Riolu just for SB8)
6. An eagle that could speak to you through telekinesis and could tell you what traffic was like, or frighten/destroy your enemies.
8. The Rabbit from Holy Grail (as long as it was tame)
9. A ferocious gard ferret
10. Flubber

Following this is the top ten worst pets
1. Clifford the big red dog.
2. The blues clues dog
3. The Rabbit from Holy Grail (if it wasn't tame)
4. A dog that would go and look for live hand grenades and bring them back to you
5. A rabie's infected squrriel
6. An angry talking horse
7. A parasite
8. Zombie
9. Tony the Tiger
10. A Large elephant that refused to not follow you every were you go.

29Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 am

Samiam

Samiam

I also have a seven movie set of Hayao Miyazaki films. :3 My favorite is a tie between Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke, and my least favorite is Porco Rosso, but probably because it's such a bad overdub that I don't understand the ending in the least. I like Grave of the Fireflies, even though it gives me the major weepies. I saw Howl's Moving Castle in theaters. Awesome movie. I liked The Cat Returns, too, although that one is a little too kid-oriented for me to like it at this moment.

30Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 am

Samiam

Samiam

Sorry Spots, of course you are right.

31Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 am

Samiam

Samiam

Oh right. Yeah, I've never played DnD but I guess I'd like to. Now if only I lived somewhere with other nerds.

32Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 am

Samiam

Samiam

I would contribute to the thread, but I'd probably end up getting kicked out because I'm tactless when it comes to ultimate fun time, by which I mean sexual intercourse.

Valentines Day? Screw it. It's pancake day on the 16th. I will leave on that day and return as a new Pokemon! (Not literally, being Riolu is the winnage.)

would that be a European swallow or an east-Asian swallow?

33Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 am

Samiam

Samiam

MessernachtKILL A WISH GAME #2

The snowplow was a modified M1A2. It not only plowed the road, it created a new bypass. Through your house. I wish I had an M1A2 and the gas to run it. Best commute ever

34Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 am

Samiam

Samiam

What are you reading?

In Advanced French class, we have to read a book called "Kamo, L'agence Babel". It involves some kid who has to learn English and get a job in 3 months. Tough luck Kamo!

Here we go again with that bloody Farm game! (Nah, I'ma joke.) Karma should be given when deserved. Somebody will have said that won't they?

35Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 am

Samiam

Samiam

Back on the ship, 2me swallowed some space-neurofen before sitting in his chair and spinning to command console. "Ok.. So.. This generation's version of team rocket tried to steal you? Dammit, I have no idea what is going on. I don't know, Pokémon today, when I was a kid we had Bulbasaur to Mew and liked it! Anyway.... We need to decide just where the hell we're going. Wait.. Wait..." 2me ran a few scans on the computer. "Just who in the name of the Gods is taking care of Lydia? Did we lose the godsdammed space baby?!"

36Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 am

Samiam

Samiam

MUSIC

Having been forced to sing and further humiliate myself on live television along with the five other guys in my year in school by our (female) teachers who did no such thing to our (female) classmates I refuse to be forced into singing and/or dancing by people.

37Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 am

Samiam

Samiam

voodookitten

My user name is based off of a pirate name quiz I took a while ago, only changed so that it uses my name, sort of, kind of, not really. I usually go by Kat i.r.l. but I switched it here to kitten so that you all develop a sense of security and won't expect it when I take over the world. My "avatar" is my pet bird, Basil. He's a red-rump parakeet and a complete schmeghead who loves blonds. I've been trying to train him to be my attack bird, but it's not really working out as planned.

38Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 am

Samiam

Samiam

ITT: We think of acts of Minor Evil

The idea was teaching cats to type?

AOME: Set an agressive keyboard-hating cat loose in Packie's house.

Keyboard Cat!

It looked like a cat attacked your keyboard...?

sorry, delete that one... I had an idea, but for some reason it failed...

39Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 am

Samiam

Samiam

demand more snow. Just to show this damn country what qualifies as bad weather. There was 2 inches of snow today, the snow was already predicted a week before and yet there's 1000km (600 miles, i think) of traffic jams across the country. The extra cellphone conversations that this caused, made the mobile phone network overload and shut down. The news just went on and on about it while all i could think was "ITS 2 FRIGGIN INCHES OF SNOW, HOW IS ALL THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?" Honestly, if we ever get weather like in the USA right now, consider the Belgians extinct. I want to go there now, just so i could walk around in the snow there, but even if i didn't have college, i couldn't get anywhere, because the airports are also shut down here! I have a thing for bad weather, i love thunderstorms, and if there are heavy winds, i'll attempt to get places on foot while i really have nowhere to go.

40Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 am

Samiam

Samiam

Good point. GET TO THE CHOPPA!

41Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 am

Samiam

Samiam

You left out helicopter.

42Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 am

Samiam

Samiam

Ok. I have a story idea that I've been thinking of for ages, but I've been a liiitle timid to post it, but since the thread is here, I'll say. I've been imagining a cross between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 and Call of Duty MW2. Sound odd, but I've thought about it, but some bits can really sync up well. For example the Guild training (PMD) could be the first few missions of Pvt. Allen (MW2) and the expedition (PMD) I can sync with the campaign in some way. Just wondering though; would anyone actually here be bothered to read it?

43Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 am

Samiam

Samiam

Oh yes, about my avatar. I started off as Cooper with a monocle, had a very brief Zoidberg moment and changed it to the iconic Philosoraptor you have all come to know and love. I picked the philosoraptor because sleepdeprived madness caused me to laugh quite alot at the cunning play of words on Velociraptor, combined with the questioning raptorface. It's blue to fit in with the forum colorscheme and it's full of other stuff because Taco photoshopped my Daisy Owl awards onto it.

44Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 am

Samiam

Samiam

dickinsopRandom Thoughts #2

Rare, you get pluss type love for buying your Mum New Moon (I admit it, I read the books and loved the films. I CAN'T HELP IT)

I was being totally serious about the prostate g-spot by the way, there have been studies about it, and I actually listened in to some studies at my school. The things you can hear in the Health Department (AkA the cool science building).

45Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 am

Samiam

Samiam

Username here is the lead actor from Alice in Wonderland???? (its a cute pic btw)

46Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 am

Samiam

Samiam

OOh and here's me...http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v653/107/123/516088399/n516088399_1311790_6671.jpg

47Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Hey, that's my old snow-rant, neat!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

48Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

Samiam

Samiam

Several thousand light-hours away, the 'Ceraunos' continued to drift without power. Messernacht tapped his feet against the deck in impatience. The pizza ordered by his XO immediatly after he had ordered the new power-core from Central Command had already been delivered and consumed, yet no power-core yet. The duck ruffled his feathers in anger. Maybe tomorrow...

49Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

Samiam

Samiam

My favorites: I love it when mothers get so mad they can't remember your name. "Come here, Roy, er, Rupert, er, Rutabaga... what is your name, boy? And don't lie to me, because you live here, and I'll find out who you are.' I asked my father for a dollar for the school picnic, he told me how he killed a grizzly bear with his loose-leaf notebook. A person with one child does not have to deal with "Willyoustoptuchingme?!" So I go to the refrigerator and I get the damned BACON and the SAUSAGE, makin' breakfast at six o'clock in the MORNING, and then I GRAB THE - you have to be careful with eggs.. and I looked at it... and it wasn't getting any better. So I went over to my wife, and kissed her ever so gently on the lips, and I said "I love you, very very much dear. You just... had... a lizard." I mean, because the thing changed colors like, five times! And I said to the doctor, "Can you put this back? Cause it isn't finished cooking! It needs to cook two, three months!" But the hospital made us take it home. The weirdest thing about drugs is that people on it start to laugh, and no one knows what their laughing at, they just go "Ahh... No, wait a minute... I went over to the... WHOOO!... Ahh... I went over to the Burger King... And so a guy took a piece of meat... and threw it on the grill... I said 'Oh, wow!'... Then he turned it over... It was all brown!... I said 'Far out!'... And then he put it in between two pieces of bread... I said 'Oh, no!'... and a guy ATE IT." Also the skit where he had to tell his children to get in the shower...turn the water ON...WASH UP...turn OFF the shower...DRY OFF....GET DRESSED....GO TO BED. Because I never realized how true that was until I babysat my 5 year old cousin, and when i told him to take a shower, he stood in the shower with no water running before getting out and running around naked. Jesus!

50Forum One Archives - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

Samiam

Samiam

@Packie, i'm going to have to strongly disagree with you on that. I do believe we have the most awesome carnaval around here. 3 days with nothing but people dressed up and in various stages of drunkenness, literally thousands of people come to watch the over 6 hour long parade on sunday (wich i am in), a smaller parade on monday (wich i am also in), a parade of hundreds of people dressed up in whatever they like, but mostly as ridiculous parodies of the female gender on tuesday. (which i shall also be in, but basically anyone can join in, it's only a parade in the sense that theres somewhat of a route to follow, people can come and go as they please) At the end of that third day, there's a mass gathering in the city center where we symbolically end carnaval with the burning of an object made for this purpose. For those that keep on partying through the night, there's a free breakfast with the mayor at the town hall. The entire city lives for nothing more than those three days, and when they're over, we just start planning what to dress up as next year. God, i love this place.

This Zombie movie trailer looks so fucking awesome. It's called A.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_MG8R7pjiw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum