Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum One Archives

+12
someguy3657
Jonny
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
Tacoline
Sunny
Gorgro
D-Munny
Packie
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Samiam
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

1Forum One Archives Empty Forum One Archives Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Decided to pull a bunch of cached pages.

Rare here. This thread is for posting anything we find from the very original first Daisy Owl forum. Thanks Sam for all of the uncovered gems!

RareExam results

I haven't done this semesters college exams but I do know last semesters exams. Grades are pretty simple here, 100% is the best you can do going down. Psychology 131 - N/A (have to talk to my teacher to fix some things) Predicting a 70% in that class. Criminal Justice 131 - 80% Criminal Justice 132 - 93% College English 131 - 94%

I think karma is okay in moderation, but karma parties have to stop. They're basically sex cauldrons for karma brewers who spread their phalanges to infect members with Karma STD's.

Country driving I think is different cause of the lack of people out there. You compare Los Angelos to, say, that rural area where no one ever finds out about unless they take a wrong turn down a road because their map reading skills are crap, or their GPS is acting up, you will a huge difference in driving laws and enforcements. Driving up to my Grandpa's house, barely anyone was on the road, and people were speeding without being stopped. You try speeding in Los Angelos and you probably won't even make it a block before someone kicks your ass. You have to remember, cops are underpaid as it is, and overworked. It's hard to get resources and officers as it is, so I think the less popular areas of the world go with less road monitoring. It's really an issue with money, and the morals and subculture laws in that area.

Someone minused Computer Guy and the only reason I can think of is its because he accidentally double posted. If that is the case, minuses are not necessary because A) Computers act up all the time, and if he was spamming, he would have done it more then twice, and, B) A mod can easily take care of it. This isn't Penny Arcade people. (Yes I went there).

packie
I have a story idea (I will TRY VERY HARD to not lose motivation and quit)

Ok, now I'm getting ideas for a short story as well...

It'll probably be something about a world quite late in the aftermath of nuclear war, maybe at the end of a nuclear winter, using remains of modern stuff and steampunk...
Maybe something about sky-pirates...

(yeah, MAD and nuclear winter are my favorite subjects lately)

Rare Jr. and SB8 got out of the doctor's quarters and headed towards the bridge, but plans were hindered when SB8 got a message on his scouter (IT'S OVER 9000!): "Hey, you know the planet that we're really close to? Yeah, whilst doing scouting my ship crashed, I found a bar and got kinda drunk. Can you come pick me up? Thanks." 2me's voice said over the scouter. Rare and SB8 exchanged looks then laughed. "Let's go get Lieutenant-Commander 2me back!" SB8 said. Suddenly, he had a sudden revelation. His Spitfire was still in the Garage! He'd go use that. The pair went down to the garage where SB8 kicked the Spitfire's tyres to check pressure. "Yep, good to go." SB8 said. "Let's a Go!" SB8 picked up Rare and put her in the ((I don't wanna say this word, but it's the only one I know! Ughhh let's use it.)) cockpit ((shudder)) first before jumping in himself. "Lapsies!" Rare Jr. said enthusiastically. "Sure thing!" SB8 said. They switched seats, and SB8 did some final checks. "Air?" SB8 said. "Full!" Rare Jr. responded "Petrolwm?" SB8 asked. "Full!" Rare Jr. said again. "Pressure?" SB8 said finally. Before Rare could answer, Maximo Park's 'Apply some pressure' played over speakers. "Damnit!" SB8 said. He turned off the record and started the engines. "3...2...1..." Rare said "BOOOM! I-I mean Blastoff!" The plane launched out the back of the Owl's Revenge, and they flew towards the Red Planet. "What's this mom?" Rare said. "Oh right." SB8 said, humoured. "That's the 7.62mm turret. If you see something attacking us feel free to get on that. Go ahead and make some gun sounds and pretend to fire if you want!" SB8 said. "Yay!" Rare shouted. She jumped on the turret and started to play. "Pewpewpew!" She said. The voyage (ish) continued for another 15 minutes, filled with Bill Cosby jokes and firing of the turret, until SB8 finally said: "Ok Rare, we're here. Let's go find 2me." The planet looked somewhat derelict, but that didn't bother the pair. They'd seen worse for sure. They walked a few paces from the ship, when they saw a small building. It looked like a tavern of some form. "They might know where toooomeeeeey is!" Rare said. "Good point, let's check it." SB8 replied. The two pushed the saloon style doors open, and they saw inside a rather disturbed barmaid and a figure lying on the pool table. "Whaddaya want?!" The barmaid said, apparently annoyed. "The dude on the table if you don't mind." SB8 said slightly frightened by this woman, who was so sharp when she spoke. "Take him!" she said. "Taketaketake!" "Uh... Come on 2me." SB8 said. The figure groaned, got up and followed SB8 and Rare Jr. out of the bar, as the barmaid poked them with a broom. "It's been one of those days. Come on Rare." SB8 said.

Last edited by Samiam on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Show yourself

Damn commies.
Show yourself

Oh hey, I was wondering how far DX19 would get, haven't seen it since I was 6.. uh.. I mean... hurr durr soviets yeah!
Show yourself

But it's gotta be the Soviets! The engine is just a drawing of an engine! And the transmitter is made out of Papier-Mache!
Show yourself

Don't investigate the beeping sound! These aren't the sattelites you're looking for. It can go about it's business.
packieShow yourself

Nah, we're working on ... some other subject, that's all you need to know *plot plot plot*
Show yourself

Surprisingly the Soviets aren't behind this one. *Shifty Eyes.*
Show yourself

That's the beeping sound outside my window...
Show yourself

i knew my sate-- erm, psychic abilities...were still up to date.
SB8Show yourself

2meShow yourself

Because it has to be said.. spy satellites.
Show yourself

It is a bit longer now, lol.
Show yourself

If your hair had been a bit longer, you'd have looked exactly as i pictured you.
Show yourself

My smile in this picture is eerily white.
SB8Show yourself

(I've yet to find a picture of myself where I look good.) Yay for Sunny!
Show yourself

An actual picture of me: https://2img.net/h/i172.photobucket.com/albums/w33/themallofcanada/whitesmile.jpg

Gender roles exist for a biological purpose.
packieShow yourself

yeah, I made that one for the band names thread

3Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Show yourself

Username here is the lead actor from Alice in Wonderland???? (its a cute pic btw)
Show yourself

Holy cow sunspots, thats about how I pictured you to
Username_HereShow yourself

OOh and here's me...http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v653/107/123/516088399/n516088399_1311790_6671.jpg
Username_HereShow yourself

Wow I've been looking at the thread... Rare's awwwwww!

4Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Samiam

Samiam

dickinsopWhat are you reading?

I'm shamed that I haven't read Good Omens, The Carpet People or Truckers, Diggers and Wings (which I can't say in anything other than the intonation you say 'Lions, Tigers and Bears!'). I have however read Johnny and the Bomb, which was a bright shade of awesome.
Username_HereKarma Discussion Thread

Oh gosh! That's awesome!
dickinsopKarma Discussion Thread

It's the heart of death, I'm becoming somewhat infamous for my posts of only 'I' when proclaiming my love for [insert fad here].
Karma Discussion Thread

Dunno, probably is something with the forum programming (Driscoll coded this forum from scratch (which is, in fact, awesome))

It did it again! I entered [heart] Does this heart destroy the world? and it came up blank! Dammit!

That's good, but no, I entered a heart like

Karma Discussion Thread

clicking the submit button without writing something (mod's are probably gonna delete it, BTW)
Username_Here
School Related!!!!

For some reason I just saw the Got any youtube viedos? above the School Related thread and my brain turned it into GAYNESS RELATED!!!
Username_Here
Why is your username your username, and your avatar your avatar?

Username_Here actually started when I got really into Portal. I wanted to be a dork and have it be *Subject_Name_Here* on the Twilight forums but that's really hard to type, and it's seems like I mean the subject of an email message or something. Username Here was fun and a bunch of people laughed at it, so on the Twilight forums I had that for a while. But I've changed it back to skuldbomb on that forum and I have it for my email, photobucket, fanfiction, and a few others I don't care about...some places I just make an account 'cause I want to do something and I make it Hexapus, because that's the name of my favorite stuffed animal.

5Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Samiam

Samiam

The meal went down with much approval. The food was the best that had ever been served, and this opinion was agreed upon throughout the dining room. Everybody cheered Chimecho (the chef) who bowed as she received a standing ovation from the Guild Crew. Everyone bar Koffing and Zubat. Despite the fact that Koffing had no arms, and Zubat had wings which probably wouldn't reach each other, Pikachu and Esbby still looked at them disapprovingly; "They could have shown SOME courtesy." The pair thought. "Alright!" Chatot "Without further ado, the Guildmaster and I would like to wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow, and a good night's sleep!" "Hear hear!" rang the guild members. The crowd slowly dispersed, and everybody headed off to their respective rooms. "Well" Pikachu said. "We can go get ready to kick some butt tomorrow!" "Agreed. I'd love to see what the defense firearms can do." Esbby replied. "Remember, they just stun opponents for about 20 minutes or so." Pikachu said. "Got it." Esbby said, although he didn't actually remember Squirtle or Charmander say anything about their firepower at all. As the pair left the dining hall and made a start down the ladder, they were called back by a gruff, snide voice. "You two? Wimpy and Company?" it said. There were guffaws in the background. "What the hell?" Pikachu said. The pair re-ascended the ladder to see who had called them as such. Then they saw, in between the hovering Koffing and Zubat, a huge purple Quadrupedal Pokémon. "I think you got their attention." Zubat chuckled. "Nice going Chief!" Koffing added. "Chief? What do you mean 'Chief'" Pikachu asked. The figure stepped forward, and as he did, Pikachu stepped back, seemingly intimidated by his large size. This left Esbby standing out ahead of Pikachu. The Pokémon's face, which was still just above Esbby's (standing Bipedal) surveyed Esbby. "Out of it Wuss!" the Pokémon shouted. Before Esbby could react, the Pokémon delivered a heavy kick to his side, and he was launched several feet into the air, and landed at the back of the room by the ladder. "GuhRiooo." Esbby groaned clutching his side. He couldn't really get up. "Esbby!" Pikachu shouted. "What's the big idea jerk!" he stormed at the Pokémon. But he wouldn't have any of it. He gave Pikachu a penetrating stare that eventually sent him into an intimidated state. He then proceeded to advance on him. "Listen here. I'm Skuntank. Leader of Team Skull. We're coming on this expedition, the glory of finding the time gear will be ours, and you & weaksauce over there *gesturing towards Esbby* won't be getting in our way. Got it?" He said sternly. "Whatever. Just get the hell out of here." Pikachu said submissively. "Right. Now you two get some sleep." Skuntank said. Very abruptly, Skuntank and his two cronies rushed Pikachu and Esbby, toward the ladder. "Goodbye!" Skuntank said, as the pair were knocked down the hole surrounding the ladder. "Waaaaaah!" the pair shouted as they both fell a down beside the ladder. They both landed with a heavy thud on the floor. "Gah." Pikachu said, soothing his backside as he slowly got up. He then realised. "Esbby!" he ran over and jogged him. "You okay?!" "Urgh." Esbby groaned. "Fine. Just. Hit hard." he said. "Quick, grab on." Pikachu said. He pulled Esbby's arm over his shoulder and half-carried, half-supported a semi-concious Esbby. "Let's go to bed. Don't wanna see those jerks again!" Pikachu said. They made their way along the corridor, and, after what seemed like mere seconds, reached their crew room. Pikachu dumped Esbby onto his bed. "Cheers." Esbby made out by means of a weak thumbs-up. "No problem." Pikachu replied. He then sighed. "I feel like such a coward. Just leaving you for Skuntank to beat up. I should have taken that. This is poor!" He shouted, grabbing his ears furiously. "Don't beat yourself up." Esbby groaned. "It happens to the best of us." He yawned heavily. "Rioooooooooooo. Ugh. We better sleep. It's not worth worrying about it for now. Let's just call it in." "Alright." Pikachu said. "Night man. Sorry." "Forget it." Esbby replied. "Goodnight." And so, they both fell onto their beds, and just as quickly, into slumber.

6Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Samiam wrote:Decided to pull a bunch of cached pages.

Rare:

Exam results

I haven't done this semesters college exams but I do know last semesters exams. Grades are pretty simple here, 100% is the best you can do going down. Psychology 131 - N/A (have to talk to my teacher to fix some things) Predicting a 70% in that class. Criminal Justice 131 - 80% Criminal Justice 132 - 93% College English 131 - 94%

--

I think karma is okay in moderation, but karma parties have to stop. They're basically sex cauldrons for karma brewers who spread their phalanges to infect members with Karma STD's.

--

Country driving I think is different cause of the lack of people out there. You compare Los Angelos to, say, that rural area where no one ever finds out about unless they take a wrong turn down a road because their map reading skills are crap, or their GPS is acting up, you will a huge difference in driving laws and enforcements. Driving up to my Grandpa's house, barely anyone was on the road, and people were speeding without being stopped. You try speeding in Los Angelos and you probably won't even make it a block before someone kicks your ass. You have to remember, cops are underpaid as it is, and overworked. It's hard to get resources and officers as it is, so I think the less popular areas of the world go with less road monitoring. It's really an issue with money, and the morals and subculture laws in that area.

--

Someone minused Computer Guy and the only reason I can think of is its because he accidentally double posted. If that is the case, minuses are not necessary because A) Computers act up all the time, and if he was spamming, he would have done it more then twice, and, B) A mod can easily take care of it. This isn't Penny Arcade people. (Yes I went there).

--

Oh man. If I'm not being annoying, I'm being boring! I'll try to fix this.
Nice finds BTW

7Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Maaan, I was so drunk at that bar and then the roleplay was imploded due to lack of any kind of direction.

8Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am

Samiam

Samiam

I can dig up more, I'll try to find people's stories if I can.

9Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:41 am

Samiam

Samiam

Rare wrote:Oh man. If I'm not being annoying, I'm being boring! I'll try to fix this.
Nice finds BTW

Well everything is taken out of context of the conversation. I can only get tibits at a time

10Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 am

Samiam

Samiam

IMMD: I was waiting for a bus and some "important people" in suits (I think one or more of them was a town councillor or some similar, although I can't be sure.) walked past me, giving me the sort of look a hobo would be given in a hilton hotel, with added disgust. As they got in their car, which they had parked in the bus stop, the bus pulled up beside them and blocked them from leaving for another 3 minutes. They were extremely pissed off and began to give the bus driver dirty looks as well. Hilarious. I love seeing people who park in the bus stop get their comeuppance. Oh, your meeting/take away/sheer fucking laziness was important, was it? Well, I think some people who need to get on the bus, people with luggage/prams/wheelchairs, might appreciate it if you drive the extra 2m so they can actually get on the bus and get their luggage into the side of it. WELL YOU'RE BLOCKED IN NOW FOR SLIGHTLY LONGER MOTHERFUCKERS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Women to the left of me, women to the right. Ain't got no gun, got no knife, don't you start no fight!

11Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 am

Samiam

Samiam

Lord of the Bean: The Fellowship of the Bean

Tuomey wandered off to "scout ahead."
"I wonder if they realise I'm just looking for more rabbits. They taste a bit like chicken but they just aren't big enough.... Wait... that's not right." His train of thought was broken by a single wolf sprinting its absolute fastest through the trees, across his path Ears flat, tail straight back, it wasn't stopping for anything.
"Since when do wolves go in for 10000 meter sprints? What the hell?" he thought.
He wandered back to the group, jogging a little to catch up.
"Hey guys." he said, "animals are acting odd. I think. I dunno, do wolves usually sprint for no reason? Anyway. Might making catching more foo- scouting. Might make scouting hard."

12Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 am

Samiam

Samiam

jubedy

baneed for seeing this fault but not properly correcting it through slow agonizing torture with spoons

lots of spoons

13Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Fuck the system!
WOooOOOoooOOO!

14Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 am

Samiam

Samiam

MessernachtRandom thoughts #4

2me apparently reached a karma level where he tried to evolve, but managed to stop. Either that, or it was gas.

15Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 am

Samiam

Samiam

Messernacht

'Tis true, but this seemed like the appropriate thread. To top it off, an army truck went out of control at the Melbourne ceremony and ran over a few veterans. Two are in critical condition. Anzac Day is supposed to be a day of remembering those who gave their lives for the two countries, and to have two accidents like this is...I gotta admit, I'm struggling to find a word here.

16Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 am

Packie

Packie

To answer 2me:

SCIENCE FOR THE SCIENCE GOD!!!

Last edited by Packie on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

17Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 am

Samiam

Samiam

JonnyRandom thoughts #4

As I said, I WOULD be in more often but my main PC is kaput and this one is only available on weekends.

18Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 am

Samiam

Samiam

How would you invade earth?

STRATEGY 1 Phase 1: I'd panic people into murdering each other. - Let humans see our space ships every so often throughout the plan - Take control of world leaders, etc. Make them act all crazy. Then give them a virus break out in green spots or something visible like that. - Spray virus throughout population centres. - People start to kill those "under alien control." I'd leave the internet and stuff open to allow the crazy to spread faster but I'd close down official communication lines. During this phase, I would have some other forces take down the nuclear weaponry, any other world-destroying type shit we got, just in case people start to nuke each other. Phase 2: The next phase would be to take down all the remaining military. Attacks would go like this: 1) Long range artillery strike 2) Bomb attack 3) Aliens jump up from underground/underwater and are all up in your base, killing your dudes. Alternatively, I would drop giant titanium cases over military bases and drop an EMP followed by dose of SARS in. Phase 3: ???? Phase 4: Profit! STRATEGY 2 SARS, swine flu, anthrax, so on and so forth. Jump down a while later when practically everyone is dead, bomb resistance. STRATEGY 3 Pretend this is the Rapture and that we aliens are angels, I'm the one true God, etc. Perform some "miracles" as "proof" Talk shite about religion and this and that for a while. Round everyone up into one area for every country/whatever is easiest. Fish, barrel, orbital bomb drop.

19Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 am

Samiam

Samiam

Oh and AJ? That ice cream and jelly in your van tasted funny. Like a pill was slipped in that I just happened to not chew, and then I passed out and when I woke up my kidneys, my gullblatter, half of my large intestine and my eyelids were gone. What flavor ice cream did YOU get?

20Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 am

Samiam

Samiam

packieAttack of the Killer Kitkat

(All animals are equal)

21Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 am

Samiam

Samiam

SB8Things that bug me #2

TTBM: The same goes for Playstation Network. I need to update to be able to play online, but it won't update because of a DSN error. I don't see why I can't play online, when all the update does is remove the ability to run other OS' on the PS3, all because of some smart kid who hacked it. Sony, you are paranoid. Not everyone is a Hacker/H4x0r.

22Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 am

Samiam

Samiam

Yeah, Rare, of course you can. Just credit me! ^_^ Also: hideouts - I have several suitable places around the town I'm going to be in. 1) My friend's house: can access a row of houses through his loft. Has a very secure shed, has high walls/gate in back, has moderately high fence out front, has supplies to make weapons/armour, has transport - an old style mini and a van. Has multiple easily guarded entrances/exits that you would be highly unlikely to find unless you knew about them alread. 2) Several abandoned places near a bridge - big, easily guarded if enough (10) people are present. Easy to hide. Entrances easily covered from above. Mutiple entrances/exits and escape routes. 3) Empty house in the centre of town - easy to guard, exit. Very easy to hide within. 4) Wooded hill in a green area dividing two parts of town - easy to hide, easy to defend if enough (10-15) people are present. I think this was formerly a hill fort, so yeah. 5) A garage near my friend's house - tools, transport, very easy to defend, multiple escape routes that will be close to unfollowable. 6) Abandoned school - good to hide, very near above garage. I should stop now. (Lunchtime.)

23Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 am

Samiam

Samiam

Now when most people think of Heaven,
They see those pearly gates
But I looked a little closer
And the sign says 'do not skate'
So if you wanna come to my Heaven
Well we're all gonna have a ball
And everyone you know is welcome
'Cause we got no gates at all!

24Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 am

Samiam

Samiam

what do you pepole do for fun?

Yell angrily and incoherntly at innocents. cakcle like a stereotypical evil genius when they freak out. When they think they're being smart, i threaten them with sending them a bag of my blood through the post. Mutter barely audible sentences that hint that I kill people. or quote lord of the rings. its good if you can get both. for examle "Kill them! Kill them both!" caused much distress to my english teacher. Yeah, im messed up. But still, I never go through with threats like that. Even so, many people freak out.

25Forum One Archives Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 am

Samiam

Samiam

Lord of the Bean: The Fellowship of the Bean

SB8 looked down at Ziggy, now with a look of greater seriousness in light of the news of the dire situation. "Damn. We gotta job to do. And do it well, otherwise we're screwed. We need to pull together-all of us."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum