Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied!

+15
A Sinister Speaker
Ziggles
AJ
Tuomey
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Tacoline
Samiam
Sunny
Angua
Dog Breath
Packie
Jonny
Gorgro
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 am

Spooks! Your link didn't work!

And sludge, I send my condolences to you and your family. My Grandparent's dog was put down two or three years ago. They were horribly upset, as was I. But it moves on to a better place than this world, so it's nothing to worry about.

477Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

RA: My brother, father, and sister all blew up today. Everyone's calmed down a lot but I am left with a case of the depressions. Del Amitri can't fix me up anymore. I just want to sleep for a week.

478Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 am

Samiam

Samiam

Ziggy Stardust wrote:RA: My brother, father, and sister all blew up today. Everyone's calmed down a lot but I am left with a case of the depressions. Del Amitri can't fix me up anymore. I just want to sleep for a week.

I know how you feel Ziggy, it sucks.

479Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

sludge wrote:RT - My dog of 12 years who we've had for 10 of which is being put down tomorrow. Family is very sad and tearful.

Ah, my apologies Sludge. But 12 years is a good age for a dog, and I'm positive she/he had a good life with you.

480Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:02 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I've got a cat who's 14. Don't know how much he's got left in him, but he still seems pretty strong, and he's always friendly to people.

481Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:08 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

The oldest dog I ever had lived to be 11 and died of some mysterious cause. Maybe diabetes, old age, fatness. We put up a small sign for her in the backyard.
We Dremel-tooled my dog's name into the wooden deck. I think she died of dehydration after another of our dogs, my sister's, didn't let her get near the water dish. I miss 'er.
Haven't had a cat die yet, though. No wait... Charlemagne disappeared. He's probably dead, by now.

482Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 am

Samiam

Samiam

I had a dog live to 14, oldest dog we ever had.

483Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:16 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Hee hee... most lucridious death: two feeshes froze to death one winter. Heater was broken. I shouldn't be laughing at this.

484Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Ziggy Stardust wrote:RA: My brother, father, and sister all blew up today. Everyone's calmed down a lot but I am left with a case of the depressions. Del Amitri can't fix me up anymore. I just want to sleep for a week.

It does suck when your family detonates. Use a wire brush and a bucket of hot soapy water with some bleach, and you'll be able to get them out of the carpet. It's worked for me on sevearl occassions.

485Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i had a dog who lived to be 18 before we had to put her down.

sad story kinda:
dad found gizmo sitting by the exhaust of his car. since it was winter the dog was very cold, so he invited her to come home with him. she didnt want anything to do with him, but she realized that the inside of the car was very warm so she got in.
mom and dad took her to a vet, who discovered some previous injuries and deduced that she had been abused. most likely by men because she hated my dad at the time, but loved my mom. after a few months she realized that dad was no threat to her and they were buddies from that day on.
i wasnt alive at this time so this is all told by my parents.
but when i was alive i remember several times where if u moved a certain way or come near her with a metal object she would jolt as if she was scared. but i guess that because we were so good to her, that she never wanted to leave.
the few times she got out she never went far, it got to the point where i didnt even need a leash to walk her.
although by law i had to.

486Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i also got a job today
yayayayay...
zzzzzzzzzzz
i'm tired zzzzzzz

487Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Messernacht wrote:

It does suck when your family detonates. Use a wire brush and a bucket of hot soapy water with some bleach, and you'll be able to get them out of the carpet. It's worked for me on sevearl occassions.

At least she isn't the Hindenburg Family.

Haha History jokes.

488Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

History jokes are often hilariously tasteless. I suspect this is one of those moments.

489Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Ziggy just needs to hang in there and know that she can always turn to us when things get to heated. We can just hope the tension blows over soon before things get to explosive.

But seriously, my sincere sympathies Ziggy, my mom and I often butt heads. May I ask why they were fighting?

Last edited by Rare on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

490Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Jonny wrote:History jokes are often hilariously tasteless. I suspect this is one of those moments.

Ah. In that case, Ziggy, I apologise for any offense I may have caused. I was merely attempting to cheer you up.

491Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Packie

Packie

tacoline wrote:i also got a job today
yayayayay...
zzzzzzzzzzz
i'm tired zzzzzzz

Congratulations!

and for those who have lost a pet, you have got my sympathy

Last edited by Packie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

492Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

RT - Couldn't sleep so I doodled this real quick.

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 2s14tq0

Titled "Rare wishes for everyone to feel better soon"

Last edited by Rare on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

493Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Rare wrote:

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 2s14tq0

Titled "Rare wishes for everyone to feel better soon"

Very nice Rare.

I've got French toast, Kentucky bourbon and 'Kiss Of The Dragon', so I'm back on deck. Picking up technique tips from the works of Jet Li, seeing as my current combat style is more like Robert Downey Jr in 'Sherlock Holmes'.

494Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:17 am

Samiam

Samiam

tacoline wrote:i also got a job today
yayayayay...
zzzzzzzzzzz
i'm tired zzzzzzz

You got a job??!! Congrats! May I ask where?

495Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:39 am

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Isthatway

Right, if this is what I'm dreaming about, should I be worried?
I'm stuck in Soviet Meme Russia with floating smiley faces, a *manly* hat, and I'm telling a non-existent figure that the local bar is that way.

496Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:40 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

SB8 wrote:Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Isthatway

Right, if this is what I'm dreaming about, should I be worried?
I'm stuck in Soviet Meme Russia with floating smiley faces, a *manly* hat, and I'm telling a non-existent figure that the local bar is that way.

Is that Bender?

497Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:42 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

RT: Along one of the walkways at the student accomodation I live at, there is a metre-high railing. And just for a change of pace, instead of going around it, I elected to go over it.

498Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:43 am

Is that Bender?
Nah, sorry Messer! It's the spy from Team Fortress 2!

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Gentlemen

499Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Ironmen

500Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Messer.. why would you go around it at all, ever?

Esbby, that's a relatively undisturbing dream.
I wouldn't worry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum