Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Member Quotes

+14
Taiju
Katls
Tacoline
Gorgro
Bowen
Ziggles
someguy3657
D-Munny
Top Hat Zebra
AwesomeMedic
Travelcube
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Hollyღ
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Also, this is being sold on eBay.

Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 $%28KGrHqR,!rgFGyORlmLJBR0DsTluDQ~~60_12

302Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:52 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

You should cut into the Squirtle Squad funds a bit and buy it, Jonny

303Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am

Jonny

Jonny

I've just spent just under £100 on a new tank engine, alas.

304Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Do people still tag the circle-A?
Do you want me to make a train appreciation thread Jonny
I live right next to a train station now, sometimes I hear non-standard trains go by, there's a steam engine that goes by every week or so
I couldn't tell you what it looks like, i can only see the tops of the trains because of the sound repression wall

305Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:39 am

Jonny

Jonny

I want a train appreciation thread, but I don't think people would appreciate it. Plus, if you don't know the difference between a Class 66 and a Class 67 without googling I'm not sure you're cool enough for it anyway.

306Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Is the difference 1?

307Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:34 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Icriex the Hyperbolic wrote:Is the difference 1?

308Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 HEE1C0098

309Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Tasha the Silly Panda wrote:
"*shimmer, shimmer*" - Bob

Bob is a poet.

Bowen wrote: Of course cubes have sex. What do you think Tetris is?

310Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Samiam wrote:
GIANT MONSTERS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION
GIANT ROBOTS PILOTED BY PEOPLE
GIANT MECHS PUNCHING SAID MONSTERS

IN

THE

FACE

SQUIGGLES wrote:I am chapter eleven and the world can't slow me down because i am a refined steam train of pure energy and seduction

SQUIGGLES wrote:I've fooled you, Bowen
You've bungled into my ruse, pantsless
And I've taken your pantsless crotch into my warm trap and smothered it

Ziggles wrote:
Holly, stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It's not going to happen.

It is totally going to happen.

311Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Me wrote:The way Rare looks irl plus her personality makes her the best tsundere

D-Munny wrote:BINGLE BANGLE BUNGLE I'M SO HAPPY IN THE JUNGLE I REFUSE TO GOOOO

D-Munny wrote:WHAT ARE WE DOING

SOMEBODY ANSWER ME THAT

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING

ARE WE DOING GOD'S WORK

Last edited by Hollyღ on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

312Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Ziggles wrote:Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

313Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:03 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

D-Munny wrote:Which is why quite a few of their corpses were found throughout the building, instead of all in one place.

Icriex the Hyperbolic wrote:The building was in pretty bad shape too, he couldn't afford a better one though, not without kicking his habit. And Morphine was a bitch to kick.

314Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Taiju wrote:GODDAMN IT NINJA HITLER

I SWEAR TO WHATEVER GOD YOU HATE

315Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

D-Munny wrote:After a couple of years of being woken up periodically at the crack of dawn by him, I was forced to assume that the man never slept due to the bug up his ass keeping him from finding a comfortable position to do so.

316Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:53 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Samiam wrote:Man I feel like I am in a sitcom some days.

Samiam wrote:I need to go to bed, i need to go to bed, i need to go to bed, i need to go to bed.

Samiam wrote:I got mail for my house but it was delivered to a funeral home during services. Most awkward pick up ever

317Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:38 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES wrote:Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 YwVDdko
oh my god
i couldn't post this just once
everyone who doesn't get this is a pleb

318Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:35 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

And a bourgeois pedestrian as well? [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

319Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:06 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

D-Munny wrote:It seems like people are more afraid of their children becoming used to sex than they are of their children becoming used to violence. That's pretty ridiculous. It goes against the principle of "Make love, not war!"
you're all bloody poets this week
fucking hell
just write a book, guys
you'll make millions

320Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

SQUIGGLES wrote:tobey maguire

321Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Tuomey wrote:
Men's deoderant is bullshit.
Look at women's deoderant.
"lavender" Right, got it, it smells like lavender.
So on and so forth, things that have nice smells.

Now, men's deoderant.
"axe" uuh what
"cool metal" ???
"AFRICA" get out

322Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 am

Jonny

Jonny

Tasha the Silly Panda wrote:I like my men like I like my toilet; he likes me sitting on top of him halfnaked.

323Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:43 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Cube of Reason wrote:You haven't been initiated?

SIGHHHHHH

Okay I'll grab the paddles.

[ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

324Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

"You know what they say. ...What do they say? Lemme Google that right quick." -Derrick

325Favorite Member Quotes - Page 13 Empty Re: Favorite Member Quotes Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:36 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

UNLOAD ON HIM
-overheard on killing floor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next