Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Tasha the Silly Panda
Top Hat Zebra
Tuomey
Travelcube
Messernacht
Packie
Jonny
Moltenfield
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Ziggles
Katls
Gorgro
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

While we're on the subject of total dumbasses...

"Gotta love the Reich Wing Knuckle Dragging Fascist American Taliban"

This is why I fucking hate election season...

And it's from both sides, too. The rule of thumb seems to be, "Ignore issues, insult opposing party, profit."

477TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:54 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Reich Wing
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Po0ew

GENIUS

PURE GENIUS

478TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Oh, come now Gorgro, that's nearly as bigoted as the "Fag haters."
You can't deny there are people with that kind of mentality (and stupidity) running large parts of your country. It's also pretty disturbing to see how much support these people still get. Every country has it's share of dumbasses, the problem arises when the dumbasses are suddenly in charge. I am probably treading on debate thread territory here now though.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

479TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:16 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Gorgro wrote:I am probably treading on debate thread territory here now though.
QUIS MODERATIET IPSOS MODERATORS?

480TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I thought I just did, but well done on the Latin.

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT

QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM

THIS IS ALL THE LATIN I KNOW

481TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:40 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gorgro wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Oh, come now Gorgro, that's nearly as bigoted as the "Fag haters."
You can't deny there are people with that kind of mentality (and stupidity) running large parts of your country. It's also pretty disturbing to see how much support these people still get. Every country has it's share of dumbasses, the problem arises when the dumbasses are suddenly in charge. I am probably treading on debate thread territory here now though.

That is true. There are also people with a different kind of mentality (No less stupid) that run other parts of the country. Few, if any, of our leadership is worthy of their positions.

Still, the good thing about the US, is that to the individual citizen, it doesn't really matter that much who's in charge. I mean, the President can be a duck, but that doesn't mean everyone has to start quacking.

482TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

QUID PRO QUO BITCH

483TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:16 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

http://www.jttheninja.com

484TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

How the fuck do these people even bring these ideas to the table?

"Well, gentlemen, we want, as any school would, to see lots of students pass. How should we do it?"

"Well, we could hire funny and smart teachers that will teach the class. Or we could revise the teachings so they will make the students more interested in the subject..."

"Nah, that's fucking stupid and not going to help anybody. We need a more concrete plan..."

"Ooh! How about we do a tactic that would make 1940's schools raise their eyebrows by raising and lowering student expectations based on their race?"

"BLOODY BRILLIANT! Let's do that right now!"

485TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:21 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I don't know what bugs me more: The actual subject matter of the article, or the inevitable thinly disguised racists in the comments who support this idea because they believe that black people are all part of a herd that looks down upon any one of them acting like white people.
Because remember kids: It's not stereotypical or racist if you're only trying to help encourage those poor exemplary few black folks who are pushed down by their more apelike brothers and sisters!

"BLACKS, in general, have a self inflicted apartheid, they refuse to encourage
excellence in their children, in dress, speech, education, not wanting
to RISK looking too White."

"Of course! Because they don't want to risk losing the ability to play the role of victim. If you're not a victim, you don't get as many free passes in life."

"I agree with you! I am black and have seen how these programs have destroyed the black family, made dependents and very loyal dems!!! I have looked at our culture for the past 50 years and have seen where THINGS HAVE GOTTEN WORSE, NOT BETTER! AND THE DEMS HAVE LOYAL VOTERS. The same is being cultivated in the Hispanic culture. They are being taught that they are entitled to rights, and are sometimes given them over and above citizens. All with the intent of voting dem.
I am urging ALL blacks to become independents!"

"Look at how successful many black performers are. This would not have happened if the "white community" - oops, I forgot, we don't get to have a "community" - had not supported these people."

Damn straight! Y'all darkies like Will Smith, Denzel Washington, and Wayne Brady should be thankful that there were white people gracious enough to help you succeed!

On a more serious note, I find it baffling how these people are pretty much blaming black people for the racist views on other black people.
Yes, there are certainly ignorantass black folks who look down upon blacks who they perceive to act white.
No, that is not a credible enough argument to use in your decrying of Liberalism over the past several decades.

486TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

There is a phenomenon called 'learned helplessness' that states that when you try and fail enough times, you learn to stop trying. It's been applied to the black community with, I think, a certain amount of truthfulness to it, but that doesn't mean it's the fault of the black community. It just means that if you get shit on enough you learn to deal with it.
Also, Hispanic people are entitled to rights, like, iunno, citizenship? Benefits derived therefrom?
There are so many republicans out there who actually believe that poor people(and thus black people, ethnic folks, and old people) are just lazy and mooching off the government. Mitt Romney said it, Bill O'Reilley said it, everybody sayin' it. It's just fucked up.

487TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

"The HPV vaccine doesn't encourage girls to have sex, a new study says."

.....What?!?!

488TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Was that its goal? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

489TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:01 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: What's with all the discrimination lately?

490TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:53 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I think the goal of the HPV vaccine was to vaccinate against HPV.

491TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

It worked for me, I don't have HPV.
I'm not sure why getting the vaccine would encourage me to have sex. Nothing is particularly sexy about vaccinations.
But no, I see their point, and it's a stupid point. Like saying getting a flu shot will encourage people to play in the rain without their rubbers.

492TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Sounds kinky.

493TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:18 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Gorgro wrote:TTBM: What's with all the discrimination lately?
I think the most interesting part of that is how well designed the AFA website is.

494TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:41 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: I souldn't have jumped the fence.......Balls hurt like hell....

495TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:01 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

not quite sure where i'm supposed to put this but here:
the weirdest thing happened today at work.
i saw a woman booking it across the street, i noticed it because she wasn't jogging she was running in fear (there's a difference). she had a backpack on and as she was crossing the street it fell off in the middle of the street. she didnt go back to get it, she continued running until she found a building, put her back to it and sank to the ground. it looked like she was crying.
i mentioned it to my boss and a customer overheard, she went to the woman who was still in the same spot. i followed a few minutes later and from what i could gather she was running from an abusive boyfriend and a child was involved. the woman was on the phone with the police so that's what i heard from her end.
the police came a few minutes later and took her away.

yeah thats copied from my facebook btw. but its true

496TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:03 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

shit. that's quite a story

497TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:14 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

What was in the backpack?
was the child in the backpack

498TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

WAS IT MONEY?

DID YOU STEAL THE MONEY CHILD?

499TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I think choosing a good backpack is one of the hardest things to do.
Backpacks are not very fashionable, by nature, and it's hard to pick one that is stylish and provides a good weight distribution. The ones with the belly clips are nice but I think it is a faux pas to wear those if you're not a student.

That is something that bothers me.
There should be a larger focus on backpack styles.

500TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I've always thought backpacks were cute. It gives a girl a sort of nerdy look, without having to go full-on nerdtastic..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum