Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0

+17
:)kiwi(:
Taiju
Packie
Bowen
Ziggles
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Moltenfield
Tacoline
Katls
Top Hat Zebra
someguy3657
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Hollyღ
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Katls

Katls

Katls' shell had long been hardened and repaired by Baronness Gequevadore's skilled hands, but now a shell of a differnt sort had become broken. Long ago, he had brought back two eggs from an unwilling intersellar trip to a distant planet that the natives called "Pern." One was gold and the other bronze. From them finnally hatched two small dragons that where refered to on Pern as "fire lizards," the full-flegded dragon eggs about the size of his torso and the adults where huge, far too large to keep in the Treehouse. He knew that the dragons where bred from these pitiful things, and that he could genticly reenginner them and make them bigger.
He knew that these creatures where hungry from birth, a hunger that drove them to caniblaism in their nests, so he held these two back from eachother, his claws discrourageing the two from climbing over his hands. The dragons of Pern where psichic, and he knew that fire lizards where no exception. With normal beings, said beings can conprehend their hungry thoughts. What he wasn't perpared for was the fact that with other psichic creatures the hunger caried over to them, and he felt ravenious staring at those two.
"Bring me meat, now!" he screamed at the Gorgons as they moved quickly to the food storage to feed the two screaching fire lizards and their hunger-agravated master. He held back his hunger as desprately as he could, he needed them alive. Plus, when he fed them, his hunger would fade. The Gorgons dropped a body infront of the two creatures, and Katls let them go to eat. They tore at the body, and the surges of hunger became unbareable.
A very unlucky Gorgon was standing within arm's reach, and it let out a screach as it's arm was nearly torn off as Katls grabbed it and jerked the Gorgon twords him. His brothern cowered as Katls tore into his vitim, it's caterpeice easly crushed by his claws and jaws.
The fire lizards eat their fill and quickly fell asleep, breaking their connection with Katls. Katls swore as he kicked the Gorgon's body away from him and ordered the others to remove it.
These things will be more trouble than they're worth if I don't figure out how to control them he thought just as purple smoke entered the vents to the roots.
"Buck," he said as he felt his hearts beat in total unison rather than one half of a heart at a time.

27Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

YAYAYAYAYA

EVERYTHING IS RIGHT AGAIN!

28Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

*DRAMATIC MORPH*
...well I'm good.

29Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

So apparently TTTE is favoured by autistic children due to the simple, clear facial expressions and static imagery.

0_0

30Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Katls

Katls

Top Hat wrote:EVERYTHING IS RIGHT AGAIN!
Not... for... me...
I had already reversed the change in myself before the purple smoke, and now, it's reversing my change back, witch means-
*bursts, leaving SD where I was standing*
Buck. I need a smoke.

31Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:58 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

flip

32Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

*Le coin toss*

33Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

RT: Did you guys know you have to pay for drink refills here?

That's weird because most places I've been to on the mainland did that for free...

34Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

no I did not know that, despite the fact that I have been to Hawaii.

35Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Mcdonalds, Panda Express, and other fast food places still give free refills, but the real restaurants don't.

36Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I was unaware that ANYWHERE gave free refills.
Except some restaurants allowing free water, of course.
So, hey, at least you're doing better than Australia

37Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Bowen wrote:I was unaware that ANYWHERE gave free refills.
Except some restaurants allowing free water, of course.
So, hey, at least you're doing better than Australia
Hungry Jack's and Subway used to have free refills here down south, I'm pretty sure. I don't know if that's still a thing, though, I haven't had fast food in ages.

38Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

We don't get free water in restaurants, (and most definitely no free refills anywhere) I was very surprised when this was offered when I was in London. We get free bread after we've ordered our food, does that count?

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

39Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

What about if you ask for just a glass of water? Do you really have to pay for water? That's absurd.

Even though it's usually just chilled tap water, here, it just seems like a decent thing to do, to me.

40Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Packie

Packie

Usually you have to buy bottled water in restaurants

41Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Coffee is nearly always free refills unless it's at a coffee shop (of course, being a Starbucks Gold member, I can get free regular coffee refills there). So when I go to Denny's for example (which is like heaven), I'll often go through two or three cups. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

42Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:52 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

IN Shreveport, it was rare to find a resturant that didn't give free refills for everything except juice, milk, tea, etc.

43Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I got (rescued) two kittens from a multi-cat house and the smallest one (the runt of a runt) that was skeletal and near death is now, after many vet visits and several sleepless nights, fat and running through the house causing mayhem. Damn it feels good to see that.

44Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:12 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: Feeling like kicking something about now...don't know why...[]

45Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Maybe it's because you now look like Chuck Norris? I heard that has that effect on people.

46Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:14 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hrm...[]

47Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Try rescuing several orphans from a nearby church fire. That might not help your kicking desires but it would look badass.

Or kick the fire out until the orphans are safe.

48Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

But I kicked the fire into existence...[]

49Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

JT_the_Ninja wrote:But I kicked the fire into existence...[]

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 F2a4f9e5_132353322733-mother-of-god-super-

50Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I'm just that awesome. []

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum