Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0

+16
Top Hat Zebra
Packie
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Bowen
Katls
Ziggles
Tuomey
Travelcube
Jonny
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
Moltenfield
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Should we start a Facebook Group?

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% [ 8 ]
Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: If you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

27Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:34 am

Bowen

Bowen

Black.

RT: Just came back from the opening night of my play. I thought it went rather well.

28Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:03 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

RT: I just remembered that my maternal grandfather and paternal grandfather/great-grandfather (Can't remember which one) actually served in the same campaign during WWII, I'm pretty sure they were of similar ranks (I think they were both NCOs) and all of this means that they may have even been able to meet each other.
And on top of all of this, one was black and the other was white.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have Oscar-winning material here.

29Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Katls

Katls

RT: Anybody up for chatbox?
I still have wine!

30Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Katls

Katls

Dew left... frign A.
*opens wine bottle*
There will some left for anyone else who wants it... maybe....

31Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Had to restart computer, sorry.

32Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:33 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: Who gave a minor alcohol? []

33Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 am

Katls

Katls

Us Zerg dpn't need to worry about the negitive effects of alcohol, any damage it might cause is easyly reversed due to super regeration. I can grow back limbs in a few hours!
So Kerrigan doesn't see any problem with me drinking.

34Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Dewmann wrote:RT: I just remembered that my maternal grandfather and paternal grandfather/great-grandfather (Can't remember which one) actually served in the same campaign during WWII, I'm pretty sure they were of similar ranks (I think they were both NCOs) and all of this means that they may have even been able to meet each other.
And on top of all of this, one was black and the other was white.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have Oscar-winning material here.

Fucking hell, buddy, get on this.
Write the script and I'll play token Irishman.

35Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:59 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Clearly that calls for a Lethal Weapon style action/comedy movie.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

36Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

With an exciting and heartwrenching climax where all hope seems lost, but then...

"Alright Wally, it's your call. What do we do?"
"...Have Tuomey get the last bottle of whiskey. We're going to fight."

This music plays in the background.

37Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I take the BAR!!

You, take the Thomson!

38Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

RT: We poop in clean water that could save lives.

39Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Dinosaur Comics highlighted this a way back.

What's the solution? Pump in water that isn't drinkable? I have no understanding of plumbing.

40Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Manly McTurtleshell III wrote:Dinosaur Comics highlighted this a way back.

What's the solution? Pump in water that isn't drinkable? I have no understanding of plumbing.

Actually, something rather similar to that is often done in places where people don't feel the need to ensure that their shit goes into a nice bath.

41Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I demand that my poo have the finest send-off possible. []

42Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Packie

Packie

As a responce to JT

Gorgro wrote:

43Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:11 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

They don't call it a 'throne' for nothing. I demand all my business be given royal treatment, as t'were.

44Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:29 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I love this forum...[]

45Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:25 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

RT: This article is so true.
I'm pretty fucking sick of people 1-7 everytime I say I'm going to try and lose some weight.

Especially "oh no you don't need to lose some weight" people.
Fuck those guys.
My response is usually "I looked at my weight on the scale and at the healthy weight for a man of my height and build and there is a definite mismatch there, you idiot."
Every so often one of these people begins to respond "Well, in my opinion" but I've never heard what they say after that because I bitchslap them or shout at them.
Saying "opinion" does not give you the right to be wrong or a total asshole, and people will know this if I have to bitchslap all of them.

46Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

RT: UNLEASH THE MONKEY!

47Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I getcha Tuomey. But for me, when I tell people I'm really out of shape and need to lose some weight they just go 'yeah, I can see that'. 'Cause it's high school, you know? It's easy for people to lose weight because we all have teenager metabolisms, and the people who do sports are in really good shape because they do that shit EVERY DAY. I can barely muster up the energy to walk my dog once I get home.
BUT ANYWAYS.
RT: Got too much stuff to do. But I'm gonna start a blog just to do some writing every day. Once that project gets rolling I'll link it, I suppose. I don't suspect it'll be too good.

48Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:24 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

RT: This + this + A cup of tea, coffee or other hot breverage = Extremely Fancy

49Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I went to a model railway convention today! There were many stalls, a few layouts, and even two full size steam engines there.

I'm watching a DVD that I got from the convention about Railmaster, which is a sophistimacated programme for designing and running a model railway layout. What's funny is that it's opening with some really epic guitar music set to footage of trains running around a track. Slowly.

50Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:27 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: Walked 7.1 miles yesterday, up hills and down hills... :-Þ []

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum