Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Things have settled down now, but it was getting pretty intense, considering they were arguing about my grandmother, who is in the hospital. Dad thinks that mom is trying to impose her will, while mom thinks that dad believes that she doesn't care at all.
On the topic of drinking, my dad is normally perfectly fine, but at night, when he's had a few and gets angry, that is typically when he and mom start screaming at each other, and every so often, get violent, like what just happened.

I think I'm used to it, which I probably shouldn't be.

752TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:36 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Oh, I thought, by "altercation", you meant "sex". Wow, this thread is serious stuff.

753TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, Dew.... It probably doesnt mean much, but Im sorry about all that. That sucks man.

My dad was married to this woman that frankly I didnt like. Nor did I care for her terrible daughter. But my dad and the woman were always fighting but it didnt really matter to me. I guess it would if she had been my mother, though.

754TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:11 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: Stress, I have so much stress right now.

1. I have one week to decide what I want to do next year. I don't want to go the Cégep (Quebec stuff) and the professional class need a good physical resistance which I don't have. So I might go to a private college.

2. I'm also waiting for my psychologist to call me so I can know if I will take antidepressant (I hope yes).

3. I might not be able to go to the robotic competition because of my trauma I can't sleep when there is no member of my family.

So yeah.....I need something to cheer me up....NOW!

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Images22

755TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

*Glances left, then right.*

I have a gift card right here. You want to go to South Bangkok. Go into the RED building. Ask for Ms. Yamanacha. Tell her Toppy sent you, and to set you up.

756TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:41 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Thank you but no......I PERFECTLY KNOW why it's call BANG-KOK!

757TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Hur hur.

758TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hey taco, I deleted your post so no drama went down in case anyone saw the post (you know whoes). I will take your advice though when I'm on the computer and not on Steve's iPod.

759TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:Hey taco, I deleted your post so no drama went down in case anyone saw the post (you know whoes). I will take your advice though when I'm on the computer and not on Steve's iPod.
ok, although i doubt he'd read this thread anyway.

760TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I finally found an apartment that is relatively in Steve and I's price range, but we need someone to move in with us to help cover the rent. It's 400 the rent, but breaking that down into 200 is much easier to pay. For months prior the majority of our friends have talked about moving out and "if anyone finds an apartment let us know", but when it came down to actually doing it, most of them backed out.

Some (2) had a good excuse but most of them just want to live in their houses that their parents pay for everything and wouldn't actually move out if it required work.

So now we are depending on one person and if he says no, we don't get the apartment. I'm so angry and upset my entire body hurts, and I have insomnia now. And I don't even know who to be angry at, or if that anger is justified.

Just fuck my life.

761TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

That's heavy, man.
Have you tried finding a roommate on Craigslist or Reddit or any of those sites?

762TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:57 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

That's...not even an option Semi.

763TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

If I lived in Michigan, had enough money to pay rent and if you promised not to attack me with your bees when I went to bed, I'd gladly move in with you, Mew.

764TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Boy would that be the Odd Couple...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

765TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Two and a half Men and a Swarm of Bees?

766TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I smell a sitcom!

But, seriously.... Well, all I can say is, that sucks. And, uh, dont be mad at me!

767TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

It would be awkward being the dude in the apartment with the two lovers. If you've got a girl yourself, excellent, but you still can't hang out with the other two without feeling the odd person out.
Buuuut it would also suck just as much not getting a frakking roommate. Hope it works out Rarity.

768TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:If I lived in Michigan, had enough money to pay rent and if you promised not to attack me with your bees when I went to bed, I'd gladly move in with you, Mew.
I'm not sure how to react to this.
I'm afraid of Fo Yay...

769TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:If I lived in Michigan, had enough money to pay rent and if you promised not to attack me with your bees when I went to bed, I'd gladly move in with you, Mew.
I'm not sure how to react to this.
I'm afraid of Fo Yay...

Nah, I doubt Steve would share.
Would he???

770TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Katls

Katls

Right, right, Steve. Probbily the only human that if I got my hands on I wouldn't kill/assimulate/infest.

771TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM: My dad. Nothing specific. He's just a dumbass, stubborn shithead.

772TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: It is very, very difficult for me to play Soul Calibur V with a controller while awaiting the arrival of my new arcade stick...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

773TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:02 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: I spend the day at an asylum...as a patient. I went crazy and I was sent there for the day. Now I'm taking antidepressant. Yeah so I'm fucked.

774TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:TTBM: I spend the day at an asylum...as a patient. I went crazy and I was sent there for the day. Now I'm taking antidepressant. Yeah so I'm fucked.

W.... What?!?!?

775TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

One of my best friends is on anti-depressants, and the ones he used to take would "encourage male breast growth". He had milk coming out his nipples, one time. It was pretty weird.

So, uh, protip: check the side-effects of your meds before you sign up for them. There's always an alternative.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum