Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse Court Of Law

+16
AJ
Messernacht
Travelcube
A Sinister Speaker
Tuomey
Packie
Katls
Jonny
D-Munny
Ziggles
someguy3657
Gorgro
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 25]

1Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:12 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Cute Sparkly Hobo Wizard wrote:TACO IS ACTUALLY STEVE
WHY WASN'T I INFORMED!
I ALSO SEEM TO HAVE E VIRUS THAT CAUSES CAPS LOCK
ALL THE TIME
BUT SRSLY... I DON'T THINK I AM STEVE.

2Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Pics or you're Steve...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

3Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

THE CAPS-LOCK VIRUS IS NO-MATCH AGAINST THE AWESOMEVIRUS!!!!!!!

4Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

AM is actually DEBIT to team! []

5Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:47 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

i dont think i have any pics of me and steve.
oh gosh now i need to get a pic of us!

6Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:00 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

But gingers don't appear on film - anything without a soul dosen't appear on film! It'd just be Steve standing next to floating clothes.

7Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Or, it's just two pairs of floating clothes, because if Taco is Steve, he won't show up on the picture and the other person will just be a robot designed to fool everyone, and since robots don't have souls either there will only be some floating clothes there too!

That's why you won't show us the pictures, they just have clothes in them! J'accuse!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

8Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

GASP! But wait, that's all hearsay! We don't have any evidence to support the claim that Taco is also Steve. I will take up the case - Taco CANNOT be Steve, because I have several pictures of me and Steve together - And Steve appears on film! Therefore, he has a soul, and therefore, he is NOT Taco.

Also, let the jury know that Taco herself has mentioned she is very Asexual - she has no sex drive! Therefore, she could not be Steve, because Steve and I have a healthy sexual relationship and Taco, or her Tacobot clones, would not be able to carry through such acts due to her mental nature.

9Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rare wrote:GASP! But wait, that's all hearsay! We don't have any evidence to support the claim that Taco is also Steve. I will take up the case - Taco CANNOT be Steve, because I have several pictures of me and Steve together - And Steve appears on film! Therefore, he has a soul, and therefore, he is NOT Taco.

Also, let the jury know that Taco herself has mentioned she is very Asexual - she has no sex drive! Therefore, she could not be Steve, because Steve and I have a healthy sexual relationship and Taco, or her Tacobot clones, would not be able to carry through such acts due to her mental nature.

AND I STILL SAY STEVE IS ACTUALLY TACO.

10Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Then there's only one logical conclusion. STEVE BUILT TACO.

11Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Please play this song when reading my response!

OBJECTION! In the original Futon roleplay, it was revealed that Rare created the Tacobot when she was expanding her science and computer skills. This is also reinforced in the current roleplay, in which Tacobot obeys Rare and identifies her as her Master and Creator.

There is no evidence stating Tacobot was created by anyone else, and no one else would have need for the Tacobot! Gorgro, how do you explain that to the jury!?

12Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:36 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

...How many futon RPs did we get up to? I can't recall.
That song is a lot longer than it took to read the response BTW.

13Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Perhaps he needed a spy, or needed her to report back to his wasp overlords so he could never be suspected of infiltrating the beehive with evil intentions. And now you're marrying him, effectively giving him control of the bee legions! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL RARE

To the B.O.M.B.-shelter!

*Bees, Oh god so Many Bees

14Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:43 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Doesn't matter, the song gets the job done.

And, I said the original Futon roleplay - the very first one, in which everything revealed was carried over to further roleplays. Besides, although futons were brought as evil bosses in other roleplays, the original Futon roleplay was based around the Futon menace, while the other roleplays only had them as side villains.

The amount of Roleplays we've had is irrelevant though, because the truth remains that Rare created the Tacobot!

15Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I move that roleplays are not an accurate representation of reality and that the jury should disregard them as evidence.

16Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Gorgro wrote:Perhaps he needed a spy, or needed her to report back to his wasp overlords so he could never be suspected of infiltrating the beehive with evil intentions. And now you're marrying him, effectively giving him control of the bee legions! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL RARE

To the B.O.M.B.-shelter!

*Bees, Oh god so Many Bees

HOLD IT! Tacobot was created BEFORE Steve and I even thought of getting married, therefore he had no reason to spy on me! It has also been mentioned before that the Wasps are allies with the Bee army, and Rare controls both Bees AND Wasps. The thought of them being traitors against me is impossible, as they are under my control, under constant servalience, and the benefits of listening to me are greater than the benefits of them rebelling against me.

Gorgro wrote:I move that roleplays are not an accurate representation of reality and that the jury should disregard them as evidence.

HOLD THAT STATEMENT. Gorgro, you just said earlier that perhaps Steve was using the Tacobot to spy on my Wasps, but the fact that I control bees and wasps DID NOT COME INTO CREATION UNTIL THE ROLEPLAYS! You also mentioned that perhaps Steve built Taco, but the information as to who built her did not arise until the ROLEPLAYS! Therefore, they are relevant to this trial, and their information must be used in determining Taco's owner and if she is really Steve or not.

17Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

HIIIIIIIIIIEEEE everybody *waves*

you want me to give you the truth well YOU CAN HANDLE IT!

i was created by rare many moons and or other celestial bodies ago.
also: i move that i be able to move things with my mind.

18Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

As you can see, my Tacobot has said herself that she was created by, none other than, RARE. Now Taco, can you testify to the jury about how gingers have no soul, THEREFORE, preventing themselves from being seen on camera, and that Steve has been photographed before, PRESENT in the picture - proving he has a soul?

19Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Very well, you win this round, bee.

Operative Taco, resume surveillance and distribution of wasp propaganda

20Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:As you can see, my Tacobot has said herself that she was created by, none other than, RARE. Now Taco, can you testify to the jury about how gingers have no soul, THEREFORE, preventing themselves from being seen on camera, and that Steve has been photographed before, PRESENT in the picture - proving he has a soul?

WHATS A SOUL? also capslock was accidentally on then. and yes i did take pictures of u and steve before. and then i said: DAWWWW cause you were all like cute and stuff.

21Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL IN THE COURT OF LAW! Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, have you reached a verdict?

"Rare is in full ownership of Taco, and that Steve and Taco, are under legal law, two different people."

Thank you. Case closed!

22Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

That was more epic than it had any right to be.

23Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

24Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

The truth? This thread isn't even ABOUT the truth anymore! []

25Treehouse Court Of Law Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

It is now! Treehouse Court Of Law now open for business! Will someone bring the next case in?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 25]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum