Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Treehouse Collaboration of Art

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Ziggles wrote:A collaborative art thing sounds like a real good idea to me. We can have a stickied thread with the image/thinger and update it every so often to reflect changes we'd like to make. Perhaps we need to make some sort of simple abstract lineart sort of image and then add to it from there.
Well, I was going to start off drawing a tree, but I couldn't get the shape right and it' didn't really mean anything personal for me. So I drew two birds in flight. The abstract line idea I really like, but I couldn't make a line (no really) so next person who wants to add on can try if they wish.

D-Munny wrote:If you're shit at art, like I am, maybe you could instead write some kind of message detailing what the forum's been like for you since you first joined. I don't know if that's too school-y, but it does seem like it would let us see just how we've ended up impacting each others' lives.
Also this ^ If the sentence or whatever is short enough I can add it to the picture if the person wants as artsy text or something.

Cheers! (Click Fullsize!)

The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Xmlnr7

2The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:23 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

oh i know what I want to draw
is anyone planning on drawing a tree or a pole or a brachiosaurus neck or something
what are you guys planning on doing

because i want to draw someone in a hammock

3The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:57 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

I'm not sure yet, I really want to draw something, but I'm so bad at drawing on my laptop.
Sashers, you can just draw some tiny trees for your hammock yourself? Or tiny brachiosauruses (the plural is disappointingly not 'brachiosauri', I looked it up :<).
I'll try to draw something soon no matter how bad it looks, at least it'll be meaningful (as soon as I figure out what to draw, damn you Holly, birds are the ony thing I draw nicely.)
(PS: Thanks for starting it up, Holly, this will be so great if we manage to fill it up a bit.)

4The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:01 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

i thought it would be cool if people's things were tied together a little
see we got birds and potentially a tree (this is the treehouse right???) and a hammock and that so i thought we were going to have this nice outdoor scene which everybody chipped in on

but youre right i think, we have plenty of time to work on this so i am going to draw the brachiosauruses until we all agree on what's happening
no-one panic
NO-ONE PANIC

5The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:25 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

I draw a lot of trees. I'll make a tree. I like trees.

6The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

ITT: People freaking out about drawing birds and trees and hammocks
Just draw a bird and a tree and a hammock and a happy bush

Edit: Thanks for showing interest in the project guys anything added is super appreciateddddddd

7The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:38 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

SQUIGGLES wrote:i am going to draw the brachiosauruses until we all agree on what's happening
no-one panic
NO-ONE PANIC
WHERES THE BRACHIONECKASAUR
I'M PANICKING SASHA

Last edited by Hollyღ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

8The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:24 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

I'm working on a simple lineart tree. I will post it when I am finished with scanning it and photoshopping it.

9The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Empty Re: The Treehouse Collaboration of Art Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:53 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

i forgot
IVE BEEN BUSY HOLLY YOU KNOW THIS

ITS COOL WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME GOSH

as long as this is finished some time before the forum dies (which will be never amirite) i think we can count it as a success

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum